What Will Be The Next Treatment In 2018?

What will be the next treatment in 2018?

• Polichem (Topical Finasteride)

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Shiseido (RCH-01 "treatment")

Votes: 30 34.9%
  • Follica (RAIN)

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Fidia Pharmaceutical (Brotzu Lotion Remedy)

Votes: 39 45.3%
  • Kerastem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gimmiehairorgimmiedeath

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anything positive and hopeful actually happening then or is it simply a bunch of bollux as usual?

Shiseido is concluding their phase 2 in Q2 2018 and after that it can be commercialized immediately in Japan. That's the best thing going for 2018, at minimum it's looking like it will be the long awaited finasteride replacement for stabilizing loss, most likely will give some decent thickening as well, we'll see.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians will probably go crazy with apples and Brotzu. (I kinda have faith in the Italians)

The Turkish will probably release something with oranges and ReReBoost. (I lost all hope in them)

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido is concluding their phase 2 in Q2 2018 and after that it can be commercialized immediately in Japan. That's the best thing going for 2018, at minimum it's looking like it will be the long awaited finasteride replacement for stabilizing loss, most likely will give some decent thickening as well, we'll see.

What about the treatments and breakthroughs such as stem cell therapy and other surgical procedures that will actually create and give hope to this sanctuary.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently maybe Tsuji I read over on hlt2020 they may have changed date to 2018 the updated their site.

IF that's true and it were to come out, I would love the Japanese more than the biggest weaboo on the planet.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shesido won’t come out until 2021 i believe, only possible near future treatment is brotzu. Topical finasteride is available in india for ages, anyone needs it. Let me know, i’ll share links.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2021? Is this a number you just made up or did you do any research? Last I heard, it could be commercialized in Japan late 2018 (q4)

I read a debate in a reddit conversation where they justified 2021 should be acceptable timeline.

FYI, the last possible hairloss solution came almost 20 years ago! For last decade we are hearing stem cells and yet we are only left with the big 3.

They have pushed the timeline time after time, and also sheisido may launch commercially in 2018(q4) as stated by you. But i feel some complications will show up when commercially launch. Hence i have my reservation, and i strong pray that i am proved wrong.

Just imagine if brotzu is launched in near future, it will have no meaning if shesiedo is launched!

Attachments

• BECFFB29-1008-42D7-8BD1-857668EB30DD.png
    BECFFB29-1008-42D7-8BD1-857668EB30DD.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 251

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think polichem because its not really a new treatment its just a reformulation of propecia, and will cost a lot more to recoup the R&D costs. So I think polichem is the most realistic one to come out soon, and work similar to propecia since it is basically propecia. Personally I think its going to be 2 or 3 more years before any significant new thing like CB 03 01 comes out.
Not much faith in brotzu, but even if it did release I have my doubts its anything more then a snake oil. Just based on past history these things usually turn out to not really work

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most realistic scenario we get smaller scale things like breezula and follica that are additional angles to add in with the stuff we already have. Ain't gonna be 2018 though

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anything comes out in 2018 it will be Shiseido and Follica. It's at least possible given that they, or their parent/partner companies felt a 2018 release date was possible with their predicted timelines.

Timelines they both presently are on track with.

That being said, early 2019 is probably more likely because bureaucracy and sh*t.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For 2018 ?
Topical Duta.
Topical Fina
Polichem Fina
Cheaper Seti RU and CB from suppliers.

Shiseido
Maybe Rain/Follica

Fevi
Seti
Breezula
Tofacitinib

Thats all folks.
Maybe Brotzu too in 2018

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For 2018 ?
Topical Duta.
Topical Fina
Polichem Fina
Cheaper Seti RU and CB from suppliers.

Shiseido
Maybe Rain/Follica

Fevi
Seti
Breezula
Tofacitinib

Thats all folks.

PolarityTE has a product/treatment that is already approved by the FDA, the only current obstacle is finding the best way to make SkinTE work for hair loss. I'd say it wouldn't be outrageous to expect to include them with 2018 or possibly early 2019.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe Brotzu too in 2018

Absolutely a non-believer of Brotzu.
I wont say scam with all due respect to his works, but it will be a great fail.

PolarityTE has a product/treatment that is already approved by the FDA, the only current obstacle is finding the best way to make SkinTE work for hair loss. I'd say it wouldn't be outrageous to expect to include them with 2018 or possibly early 2019.

Honestely it is outrageous.
SkinTE vs Tsuji in 2023.