What to do? (pics)

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
KipWinger said:

My crown looks like that too and I too am debating whether to put minoxidil there or not. For now I'm holding off on it and praying that finasteride can regrow some hair there. When the thinning starts to really get bad, then that's when I'll start to use minoxidil there.

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair is fine. Its just a part line.

How old are you anyways? After puberty, every male loses hair density including those who are not balding. Some also receed a slight bit at the temples, and never go beyond that point. Your hair looks fine. Chances are it wont get any worse.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
porajj i wish you were right! cant you see in the photos? i am loosing hair... i know my hair better than anyone and i know something is not right. no one have a part like that, only who has problem. and the back becoming more visible???

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm, I don't think you're balding. It looks fine to me.

Deaner

Reaction score
Taug, you're a basket case. I hate to say it, but if you're gonna go around being so negative and depressed all the time, no wonder you get absolutely no female attention, have no self-esteem, and are taking hairloss as seriously as you are. I think the hairloss is the least of your worries bud. Keep your chin up and focus on something else for once instead of spouting all the depressing negative garbage you do on this website.

We're all losing our hair chief, but whining about it and being a complete downer about it day in and day out probably hasn't made a single new hair sprout on your head has it? Didn't think so.