What to do? (pics)

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
G

Yeah, looks bad. Reminds me a little bit on my own "hair". I don´t think Finasteride made your hairloss worse, probably it is just too damn agressive and finasteride at least slowed it down. I am experiencing similiar things. I have started Dutasteride a few ago. I would advice you to do same.

Good Luck!

docj077

Reaction score
I hate to ask this, but where do you have hair loss again? Is it thinning, are you receding, or what is happening here? I can't tell.

G

docj077 said:
I hate to ask this, but where do you have hair loss again? Is it thinning, are you receding, or what is happening here? I can't tell.

Well the way he has his hair camouflages it a bit, but basically, with it styled in that way, you can follow the female hair loss scale. He's wearing it with a part in the middle, and the part in the middle is wide, because he has diffuse loss it appears. A normal sized part would be maybe half that.

It's certainly not TERRIBLE though as Ger Nichts claims.

Doom

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think this website is a total joke, at least some of the people who post that is. I see it time and time again. Young guys whining and crying that they're going bald when they have full heads of hair and when it would be years before they would really look bad. Meanwhile guys with really thin hair or actual balding would kill to have the hair that some of these clowns have.

Anyone agree ?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Doom said:
I'm beginning to think this website is a total joke, at least some of the people who post that is. I see it time and time again. Young guys whining and crying that they're going bald when they have full heads of hair and when it would be years before they would really look bad. Meanwhile guys with really thin hair or actual balding would kill to have the hair that some of these clowns have.

Anyone agree ?

I do 100% As for Taugs "Yeah it looks bad" :roll: WTF!

I see girls with less hair than that. This is a joke to people who are actually suffering from real hairloss.

G

Yes, just like many people were claiming I had no hairloss before I posted my pics with wet hair and Flash light...... *rolleyes* Believe me, his hair is even worse than mine. These pics are deceiving.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, if you think i have many hair, i i know that ai am shedding heavy from one year!finasteride dont work. all days i loose more than 100 hairs! and yes i have difuse thinning all over the top of my head. i dont know what to do, if i go to dutasteride or do to minoxidil. i have read some post on dutasteride and many people shed and the front become worst is it true? i dont know what to do anymore....

another question... i have some side effects from finasteride.. is dutasteride going to give me more?

G

KipWinger said:
sorry guys, if you think i have many hair, i i know that ai am shedding heavy from one year!finasteride dont work. all days i loose more than 100 hairs! and yes i have difuse thinning all over the top of my head. i dont know what to do, if i go to dutasteride or do to minoxidil. i have read some post on dutasteride and many people shed and the front become worst is it true? i dont know what to do anymore....

Well, frontal shedding is true for some people. But if Propecia doesn´t stop your hairloss, what other choices do you have left?

another question... i have some side effects from finasteride.. is dutasteride going to give me more?

No, I am taking finasteride and dutasteride together and I have got no additional sides from dutasteride. But everybody is different!

G

KipWinger said:
and dutasteride stopped your hair loss?? and new grow?

I am on dutasteride only for about 4 weeks. Nothing happened so far.....

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
do you think take dutasteride 2 or 3 times a week is any good? the rest of the days i take finasteride,i am a bit affraid of this drug and dont want to take it all the days in a week

G

KipWinger said:
do you think take dutasteride 2 or 3 times a week is any good? the rest of the days i take finasteride,i am a bit affraid of this drug and dont want to take it all the days in a week

Sure, better than no dutasteride at all :D . I wanted to start like that but when I saw I tolerated it very good I started taking it every day.

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
another question to the experts, is minoxidil foam difficult to apply in a hair in like this?

KipWinger

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, this is my plan: i wil use dutasteride saturday and wednesday in a week.
the other days i will take 0,25 mg of finasteride and saw palmetto to complement

i will lower the dose of finasteride becouse i am having sides from it and i know that 0,25 is almost so good that 1mg. and saw palmetto should help a little bit.

what do you think??

is this plan better than take finasteride alone? finasteride alone is not holding my hair...

G

KipWinger said:
ok, this is my plan: i wil use dutasteride saturday and wednesday in a week.
the other days i will take 0,25 mg of finasteride and saw palmetto to complement

i will lower the dose of finasteride becouse i am having sides from it and i know that 0,25 is almost so good that 1mg. and saw palmetto should help a little bit.

what do you think??

is this plan better than take finasteride alone? finasteride alone is not holding my hair...

Skip the Saw Palmetto, this is all I can tell you for now....

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
my hair was thinning in the same pattern as yours, down the top middle of the scalp. Unlike you i didn't do anything about it in the early stages of hairloss and i got pretty bad within a year. (I had a stressful incident before i started shedding a year ago and i wanna say i have Telogen Effluvium but i wont because alot of ppl laugh when ppl say they say Telogen Effluvium is causing their hairloss) Anyways im using rogaine liquid and my shedding actually stopped and its been like this for 2 months now... I wanna try finasteride but like you im afraid of the sides.

As for your rogaine foam question im sure it would be easy for you to apply because all you have to do is part your hair so your scalp is exposed and apply the foam.

Death

Reaction score
Wheres the Hair loss?

Maybe more pics can help us
like frontal pics or wet hair
give something different cuz the pics you gave makes ur hair look great , it can also be seen that ur not receeding cuz you have a lot of hair in the front... all in your head from what i can see