What Recreational Drugs Has Everyone Tried?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Curious to see if any of our members here have went beyond alcohol. Would be cool to hear some of your best experiences and what happened, etc. I'll start to get this going and I'm not proud of this list as I went off the rails for a few years ◉_◉
I've tried weed, amphetamine, cocaine, ketamine, 2CB, salvia, ecstasy, DMT, LSD, DXM and MDA. Best experience I had was on 5 hits of LSD, I had a desert with pyramids in my hands with the moon floating above me. Somewhere along the trip I became god and knew all the secrets to the universe and how everyone was ever going to live their lives. An absolute revelation, and I believed it all. Was possibly the best night of my life :p

Anyone else got any stories?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, since YOU bought it up and told us about it.

A friend of mine, who looks exactly like me, took certain drugs in his teenage years (sorry @HillTopLumber,
I have to tell your story, it's true).

And m*thamphetami***. He's actually a very good friend of mine, and I hate to throw him under a bus.

His name is D**ald *ru*p Jun**r. Again, I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY THIS VERY "SENSITIVE" information.

His name is **n*l* T***p *unior. Right now he is HAVING SEX with ***NKA.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, since YOU bought it up and told us about it.

A friend of mine, who looks exactly like me, took certain drugs in his teenage years (sorry @HillTopLumber,
I have to tell your story, it's true).

And m*thamphetami***. He's actually a very good friend of mine, and I hate to throw him under a bus.

His name is D**ald *ru*p Jun**r. Again, I WILL NOT GIVE AWAY THIS VERY "SENSITIVE" information.

His name is **n*l* T***p *unior. Right now he is HAVING SEX with ***NKA.
That made no sense at all :(

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldnt take so many drugs man, save your liver for the beating you're gonna give it with Cypro lol
Haha true! Still not arrived yet, but should definitely be here sometime this week... I hope.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Curious to see if any of our members here have went beyond alcohol. Would be cool to hear some of your best experiences and what happened, etc. I'll start to get this going and I'm not proud of this list as I went off the rails for a few years ◉_◉
I've tried weed, amphetamine, cocaine, ketamine, 2CB, salvia, ecstasy, DMT, LSD, DXM and MDA. Best experience I had was on 5 hits of LSD, I had a desert with pyramids in my hands with the moon floating above me. Somewhere along the trip I became god and knew all the secrets to the universe and how everyone was ever going to live their lives. An absolute revelation, and I believed it all. Was possibly the best night of my life :p

And you did all that due to bad anxiety?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
No I did it to escape from bad anxiety and depression. It didn't work obviously.
I actually was implying that you used it to escape from anxiety. Recreational drugs are mostly used to escape from some kind of "pain". I hope some day you will be able to overcome your anxiety and depression or at least learn how to suppress it. I would say fast food is my recreational drug of choice.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually was implying that you used it to escape from anxiety. Recreational drugs are mostly used to escape from some kind of "pain". I hope some day you will be able to overcome your anxiety and depression or at least learn how to suppress it. I would say fast food is my recreational drug of choice.
Haha thank you Dr House! Fast food is fantastic but high in sat fats unfortunately. Since I rarely leave the house its a luxury I'm not able to indulge in often :(

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Haha thank you Dr House! Fast food is fantastic but high in sat fats unfortunately. Since I rarely leave the house its a luxury I'm not able to indulge in often :(
Its better you don't. Fast food can be very addicting. It's a great option when you are hungry and lazy.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm sad to say i am an opiate abuser, i take dihydrocodeine, tramadol and oxy. basically it fills the hole in my soul caused by baldness. i remember feeling so bad after looking at my reflection and i took my first prescription painkiller and the mental pain went away.

it sucks having a habit though as when you run out, all the good things the drugs do turn into bad things. you can't have the good without the bad; so when you withdraw you feel twice as bad as before.

i didn't like weed that much, just made me tired.
i like diazepam but i stay away from benzos. coming off opiates sucks but it won't kill you. benzo WD can kill you.
i tried xanax, hated it; it just made me tired too. i got a months supply and took them, then i had 2 weeks of clenched fists feeling like i was going to have a fit. never again

never taken any psychedelics / hallucinogens like LSD. tbh with my mental state i'd probably just have bad trips where it is raining hair.
never taken any stimulants like amphet / cocaine etc. thinking of trying modafinil or adderal etc; i am too scared of cocaine / amphet because of the horror stories people tell about the comedown (when all your serotonin has been used up you feel like suicide apparently)

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just marijuana... I mainly chain smoke cigarettes these days with the occasional spliff.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its better you don't. Fast food can be very addicting. It's a great option when you are hungry and lazy.

We need to get high together sometime, @DoctorHouse.

I believe you, you don't do drugs.

But, let's say you were on a deserted island, full of marijuana plants, and knew you would
die very soon.

Would you inhale them or eat them?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never took heroin, but I "experimented" with everything else. By that, I tried it once, except for
marijuana. In my teenage years I didn't do it that much either. Maybe a couple of times a year, if that.

I stopped all recreational drugs when I entered my twenties.

That said, the penalties for people in the U.S. are crazy. I don't think they should be
legalized, but some states give sixteen/ten years for drug use. Insane.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took XTC once with a friend at a party. After 30min it kicked in and it was amazing. I started to cuddle on a womens sweater because it felt amazing (the sweater). I spend about 3 hours with this girl and after that time, this awesome feeling cooled off minute by minute and I could see my surrounding and this girl now clearly. She was.....lets say not a pleasing woman for the eye. Was very disappointed cause her character was amazing lol. Still have her on facebook but damn shes ugly. Second time I took amphetamine on a concert. Was nice but I heard you get hairloss from drugs and I don't want to get more Norwood levels.