what Norwood is jude law?

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
imlosinit said:
from new years...

judelaw22.jpg

doesnt look like he's doing anything to it.

maybe hes waiting on some new treatments.
I guess he isn't on propecia as he wants to stay in this good shape.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'd bet he's been on Propecia for years. That would explain the very slow progression for someone who started receeding back in the 90's.

Nene

Reaction score
JOE-91 said:
Nene said:
That looks like crap, he needs to buzz that ASAP.

I think it actually looks good, he's got amazing hair, must be tempting for him to get a transplant, it would be perfect.

Joe, you call that amazing hair? I've seen your pics and you have way more hair than that but you're still depressed about it. If you consider that amazing hair then cheer up because your hair is even better.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Shma said:
imlosinit said:
from new years...

judelaw22.jpg

doesnt look like he's doing anything to it.

maybe hes waiting on some new treatments.
I guess he isn't on propecia as he wants to stay in this good shape.

Yo can stay in good shape with finasteride, what makes you think you cant?

I gained a couple of pounds of muscle last summer and now I am shedding fat.

Jkkezh

Established Member
Reaction score
A while back I noticed that my grandpa has exactly the same type of 'island' balding pattern (I've got it too) when I looked at one of his old wedding photographs. Now 60 years later his hair has receded and thinned, but not that much. I guess this type of balding goes slow.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jkkezh said:
A while back I noticed that my grandpa has exactly the same type of 'island' balding pattern (I've got it too) when I looked at one of his old wedding photographs. Now 60 years later his hair has receded and thinned, but not that much. I guess this type of balding goes slow.

Dunno about that, sure some people may bald slower than others but thats just genetics. His pattern pretty much just follows the norwood scale, except, from what ive seen, his crown hasnt begun to thin yet.