What Is The Most Effective Diet Plan?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low dairy, animal fat, carb, sugar... basically grass, nuts and water like a horse. Japanese or pescatarian would work too.

INT

Reaction score
Besides the obvious stuff such as as little processed suger as possible it kind of depends on your goals.

I am no dairy, low suger, high carb, around 140 g proteins a day, medium-low fat, 90% plant-based

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides the obvious stuff such as as little processed suger as possible it kind of depends on your goals.

I am no dairy, low suger, high carb, around 140 g proteins a day, medium-low fat, 90% plant-based
How can you be low sugar and high carb?

iSlapBitches

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intermittent fasting, while counting calories, and ensuring you get enough protein and at least the minimum fat. Keep it as simple as possible.

Drake013

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alkaline diet my man If you can follow that diet, combined with the medication you will be able to get your hair longer but is really strict. Your PH is related with your hair

Attachments

• 1467996596.alkaline-diet.jpg
    1467996596.alkaline-diet.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 430

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once upon a time I went to a known doctor for my heart to be checked. We started talking and we got into a discussion about fat, diets, weight loss and such, since those are close related to your heart.

The guy plain and simple said to me that all the diet plans and trends are just schemes, cheap tricks to earn money. And he was absolutely right.

He proceeded to tell me that the only way to stop being obese is to eat less. Simple. As. That. I asked him straight in the face “why are people fat? Some kids are obese from school, others seem to have some hormonal issues, doesn’t keto help? Doesn’t atkins? Doesn’t fasting?”

Bs. Eat less, eat healthy. It’s not about what you eat, it’s about what you don’t eat. That’s my quote. You can eat organic food or food from the supermarket. You can cook it or eat out. You can eat the probiotic yogurt or the plain, commercial one. You can eat fresh salad from the garden, salad from bags or salad outside. From my experience it doesn’t matter one bit. What matters is to avoid eating the usual suspects: candy, sugar drinks, fried food, fast food, etc. You cut those out completely and you’ll lose weight.

Ancient Grendels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking Human growth hormone products is a wonderful way for weight loss. However, the results will not be substantial. Be informed about the role of this hormone in the metabolism, as it may help you with your weight issues, diet plans, and body building.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taking Human growth hormone products is a wonderful way for weight loss. However, the results will not be substantial. Be informed about the role of this hormone in the metabolism, as it may help you with your weight issues, diet plans, and body building.

Growth even at 1IU / day can lead to irreversible side effects health-wise tho. That’s the drawback :/