What Is The Best Line Ever At Hair Loss Talk?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stretches, yoga, pilates, rolfing, hanging, inversion, weighted inversion, ankle weights, kicking with ankle weights, basketball, swimming, sprinting, sleeping with ankle weights, posture excercises, sleeping with no pillow, should I go on? You're probably familiar with all of the above and much more.

I spent my time on height forums when I was 15 once I realised I stopped growing, although I admit I was too lazy to try stretching for more than a week, I had 0 discipline back then. I thought inversion would help me get 1-2cm but my parents would not agree to install a pull up bar at home and I couldn't afford gravity boots. Lots of guys were playing ball, swimming and doing sprints to increase HGH, but f*** that back then all I cared about was playing on the computer.
I went to a doctor asking to check my growth plates but all I got was him laughing telling me I'm already tall enough. My parents kept telling me I need therapy. I have 3 more brothers and all of them kept growing till at least 18 so I don't know what happened with me.

I practiced pilates really heavy for 3 years and it does elongate the spine so you do carry yourself with an extra inch i would say BUT its not same as growing extra. Its more of a posture thing.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
5'10 here. Still hoping to get 1 more inch but im 20 now.

Also is it true that being tall=big dick??

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I practiced pilates really heavy for 3 years and it does elongate the spine so you do carry yourself with an extra inch i would say BUT its not same as growing extra. Its more of a posture thing.

Glad you had positive effects with pilates, I been telling myself for years I'm gonna pick up pilates for the health of my spine with all the heavy liftinf, but I never get around to it. Do you do it at home or in a class?
But ya obviously you don't really "grow taller" with it, goes without saying, but majority of people have such shitty posture that they would "grow taller" from pilates.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad you had positive effects with pilates, I been telling myself for years I'm gonna pick up pilates for the health of my spine with all the heavy liftinf, but I never get around to it. Do you do it at home or in a class?
But ya obviously you don't really "grow taller" with it, goes without saying, but majority of people have such shitty posture that they would "grow taller" from pilates.

I took class at a pilates studio for 3 years then i got a lead on a studio grade reformer at a discounted price so i took advantage of that..I have it in my dinning room--well used to my dining room now a pilates room

I have been lax with it to be honest since this Summer but I practice normally pretty regular.

I want to go back to class though.
I would say i am intermediate i want to get into some more advanced moves. I have to work up to that with a teacher.

My first workouts were weight training I used to lift pretty heavy actually (for a girl ;) ..so i don't have natural flexibility i have to work at it.

I want to go back to that as well..>the hair loss just sort of knocked wind out of my sails..been getting into a lazy funk since Summer.

been doing it total about 7 or 8 years pilates.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who would have thought the actual best line ever at hair loss talk would reside in the thread, "what is the best line ever at hair loss talk"???

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My pelvic floor ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! You're killing me. just f*****g killing me. I want some entry level access to that pelvic floor. ;)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I'm 5'10, and I stopped growing at 12. Yes 12.

I stopped growing at 12-13 too, and I'm 5'6. I remember in elementary school I would always arch my back to not appear as tall next to my classmates. Now I actually want to be taller haha.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
5'10 here. Still hoping to get 1 more inch but im 20 now.

Why do you want to be more than 5'10"?

I could understand you longing to be another inch taller if you were 5'5" or 5'6", but not with you being 5'10".

I'm 5' 9" so I'm an inch shorter than you and I did not lose one thing in life for being 5'9".

If you get your hair back you will have a great life. Since you're already 5'10", hair is the key to happiness, not another inch.

Last edited:

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I remember a joke when someone posted that majority of his friends, who went on propecia and could only get a girl child.

Of course some funnybone chose to make a good joke out of it with a great quote.

If only i was driven to find that post...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Could not agree with this more. I'm 6ft 2 and don't get me wrong, height never does you any harm, but in terms of the effect it has on your dating prospects its basically next to zero. If you're 5"6 or under then yeah, I can see how that could cause problems, but ffs, the average height for a woman in the West is 5"5-5"6, as long as you're taller than that (the average for a dude is 5"9 by the way) you're absolutely fine. As I've said, I'm 6"2 and incel. Most of the handsomest men I know irl are no taller than 5 foot 10 and still slay b****s like cancer. Face (including hair) and, to a lesser extent, physique. Those are the only two things that matter. Face and frame. That's all. Most of these self-proclaimed 5"8 'heightcels' are living in a f*****g fantasy land.

These guys 5'8" and taller who are complaining about their height are wasting energy. They don't need to be any taller. They need to be more attractive from the neck up. They need their hair back.

Hairblues, Pasbrilliantebrunette, Evillocks and the other women here please tell these guys that if they are 5'8" or over they don't need to worry about their height. These guys are wasting a lot of energy on trying to be taller and they're upset about their height for no reason.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
HAHAHA!!! Love ya dude, but who are these petite little playboys you are posting? he looks like a woman with a beard.
Haha... You are a fuckin' legend, bucky!
That line was a HairLossTalk.com all time classic!

"He looks like a woman with a beard."
So well put.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
These guys 5'8" and taller who are complaining about their height are wasting energy. They don't need to be any taller. They need to be more attractive from the neck up. They need their hair back.

Hairblues, Pasbrilliantebrunette, Evillocks and the other women here please tell these guys that if they are 5'8" or over they don't need to worry about their height. These guys are wasting a lot of energy on trying to be taller and they're upset about their height for no reason. We're talking about guys who are over 5'8" and one of them is 5'10" and he's worried about his height. Give me a break!

Trying to be taller? Going to be wasting a lot of energy at that haha.

Say what you want but I'm 5'9 and within my friends I'm short. The second shortest, only 3 out of the 10 of us are below 6ft. Then in clubs girls wear heels, and so often I am relatively quite short. No it's not comparable to balding or to being f***-ugly but I'm quite positive that just 3 inches and I'd have it much easier picking up girls in bars/clubs etc.

If you're average facially height make make a huge difference. 5/10 face at 6'3 is getting far more women than 5/10 face at 5'8. That's a fact.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could not agree with this more. I'm 6ft 2 and don't get me wrong, height never does you any harm, but in terms of the effect it has on your dating prospects its basically next to zero. If you're 5"6 or under then yeah, I can see how that could cause problems, but ffs, the average height for a woman in the West is 5"5-5"6, as long as you're taller than that (the average for a dude is 5"9 by the way) you're absolutely fine. As I've said, I'm 6"2 and incel. Most of the handsomest men I know irl are no taller than 5 foot 10 and still slay b****s like cancer. Face (including hair) and, to a lesser extent, physique. Those are the only two things that matter. Face and frame. That's all. Most of these self-proclaimed 5"8 'heightcels' are living in a f*****g fantasy land.

face > frame > height

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you want to be more than 5'10"?

I could understand you longing to be another inch taller if you were 5'5" or 5'6", but not with you being 5'10".

I'm 5' 9" so I'm an inch shorter than you and I did not lose one thing in life for being 5'9".

If you get your hair back you will have a great life. In your case, hair is the key to happiness, not another inch.

cope