What Is The Best Line Ever At Hair Loss Talk?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Euro insecurity again.

what? it is human units not a f*****g

5 ' 11

wtf is 11 if HUMAN COUNTS IN A DECIMAL COUNT SYSTEM

wtf is ' or '' ??????

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
5'11-6'3 is ideal male height.

5'8-5'10 average (Caucasian)

ANYTHING under, and you have reached manlet status.

5'9 slavic master race checking in

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a like 5'0 guy at my work... he is like a child with stubble, buzzed NW0 an thick ***

how the f*** does he cope

I checked his social network profile there is no photos at all

surprise surpsire

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a like 5'0 guy at my work... he is like a child with stubble, buzzed NW0 an thick ***

how the f*** does he cope

I checked his social network profile there is no photos at all

surprise surpsire

:( poor guy

honestly some people have so little to work with aesthetically....genetics are f*****g ruthless

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
:( poor guy

honestly some people have so little to work with aesthetically....genetics are f*****g ruthless

it is shame to say for me

but I feel MUCH more better for myself when I stay near him

so f*****g big elevation of mood

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy when I stop and think about how sub par my genetics are. I've been spared by modern medicine/technology and resiliency

Very high glasses prescription....not a candidate for surgery last I checked due to thin corneas, but contact lenses have saved me for the time being...if I wear my glasses I look weird as sh*t because the lenses are so damn thick

5'6"...I've managed to compensate somewhat and create physical presence by working out and becoming fairly muscular

male pattern baldness...although finasteride + minoxidil have restored me to passable density, and transplant should hopefully put this problem to rest for at least some time

Plus I had asthma growing up, although meds helped/seemed to grow out of it

damn how the f*** could I justify having a biological child

*disclaimer: I do have a good facial bone structure

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy when I stop and think about how sub par my genetics are. I've been spared by modern medicine/technology and resiliency

Very high glasses prescription....not a candidate for surgery last I checked due to thin corneas, but contact lenses have saved me for the time being

5'6"...I've managed to compensate somewhat and create physical presence by being fairly muscular

male pattern baldness...although finasteride + minoxidil have restored me to passable density, and transplant should hopefully put this problem to rest for at least some time

Plus I had asthma growing up, although meds helped/seemed to grow out of it

damn how the f*** could I justify having a biological child

*disclaimer: I do have a good facial bone structure

I had fucked up sight from birth.

Fixed ENTIRELY in my early 20-s, after LASIK was performed and I made it spontaneously when lost my glasses again

Hope to fix hairline with hair transplant in 2017 of 2018

Will insert teeth implants when will lose some of my molar teeth (there are two of them are "dead" now)

It is miracle we have all of this now tbh!

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly if it wasn't for me being 6'2" (been that height since 15-16) then I don't know what f*** I would do. Physique is quite good @ 220lbs. At least I tower these fuckbois with twink hair in the gym, makes me feel better about my scalp eroding to NW6 territory.

Oh yeah, and I can grow a badass beard thank goodness for that.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had fucked up sight from birth.

Fixed ENTIRELY in my early 20-s, after LASIK was performed and I made it spontaneously when lost my glasses again

Hope to fix hairline with hair transplant in 2017 of 2018

Will insert teeth implants when will lose some of my molar teeth (there are two of them are "dead" now)

It is miracle we have all of this now tbh!

If I was born a century ago I'd be aesthetically hopeless

No contact lenses=thick *** glasses everywhere I go

No workout culture=5'6" and scrawny

No viable hairloss treatments=NW2.75 with thin forelock

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly if it wasn't for me being 6'2" (been that height since 15-16) then I don't know what f*** I would do. Physique is quite good @ 220lbs. At least I tower these fuckbois with twink hair in the gym, makes me feel better about my scalp eroding to NW6 territory.

I will photo once my "epic" stubble I can grow (spoiler: pathtetic)...

Balding and inablility to grow a proper beard is sh*t.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will photo once my "epic" stubble I can grow (spoiler: pathtetic)...

Balding and inablility to grow a proper beard is sh*t.

Lol, how old are you if you don't mind me asking ? My beard only came through full force in late twenties, I still had a half assed one at 24-25. Although I wonder if finasteride/dutasteride could halt beard development for guys that hopped on it early, I started finasteride when the beard was already developed so I don't kbow if it affected me.

Out of curiousity I started half assing minoxidil on my beard to see what would happen, the hairs are growing at a slightly faster rate and I may have gained just a tiny bit more density. But I've seen on youtube some guys literally going from kids to bearded men with minoxidil usage, so you coule give that a shot.

By the way, I have yet only met one guy who's completely bald and can't grow a beard to save his life but pulls it off because he's tan, lean and muscular, and always makes sure to trim/shave scalp and face completely.
But for most people going bald + can't even grow decent stubble is just too much cruelty it's not right.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah, at least I have height, too (same as you since 15). Gives me some relief. Lol, and also having a huge penis :D.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was born a century ago I'd be aesthetically hopeless

No contact lenses=thick *** glasses everywhere I go

No workout culture=5'6" and scrawny

No viable hairloss treatments=NW2.75 with thin forelock
Actually, I probably would have killed myself if hairloss set in before Propecia had been out.....

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, how old are you if you don't mind me asking ? My beard only came through full force in late twenties, I still had a half assed one at 24-25. Although I wonder if finasteride/dutasteride could halt beard development for guys that hopped on it early, I started finasteride when the beard was already developed so I don't kbow if it affected me.

Out of curiousity I started half assing minoxidil on my beard to see what would happen, the hairs are growing slightly and I may have gained just a tiny bit more density. But I've seen on youtube some guys literally going from kids to bearded men with minoxidil usage, so you coule give that a shot.

By the way, I have yet only met one guy who's completely bald and can't grow a beard to save his life but pulls it off because he's tan, lean and muscular, and always makes sure to trim/shave scalp and face completely.
But for most people going bald + can't even grow decent stubble is just too much cruelty it's not right.

I am going to apply minoxidil... I am in my mid 20-s.

I scary a bit to ruin my skin quality, one of sides of minoxidil.

Skin and eyebrows are the only I won in genetics.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why the hell you want a beard? Girls don´t care about your beard.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the hell you want a beard? Girls don´t care about your beard.

I don't want beard I want same stubble

Crystal_zayn_malik_1466009895406_b9fa88fb_fbxxxlarge.jpg

I have same density but I miss a connection between moustaches and cheek beard. Sky and ground difference.

Also I have same type of face (skin color, lips and eyebrows 100% match) and it suits a lot (I became from twink to low inhibition arab/ethnic)

So f*****g waste I could be Zayan Malik tier with a bit more angularity (bone growth) and NW0.

T

tellersquill

Out of curiousity I started half assing minoxidil on my beard to see what would happen, the hairs are growing at a slightly faster rate and I may have gained just a tiny bit more density. But I've seen on youtube some guys literally going from kids to bearded men with minoxidil usage, so you coule give that a shot.

I used minoxidil on my beard and now its really thick - works on my face better than my head.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, at least I have height, too (same as you since 15). Gives me some relief. Lol, and also having a huge penis :D.

Hahhahaha, let's go to height forums and and complain we were depraved of our true height potential and should have been 6'3"-6'4" had we kept growing till 18.
Over here the average is 5'9" so at 6ft+ you can stand out, and if you have broad shoulders and a good physique you will stand out even much more cuz most people down the street are all average joes in terms of body. I can't imagine what it would be like living in those countries with a 6ft average, seeing those 6'5" fullheads...

Good for you having a huge penis! Mine is in the low-mid range of average, guess I should start a PE routine along with my hairloss one.

TL;DR
- I have a small penis
- I've already started one handed jelqing as I'm typing this

I completely understand. I was also very worried about applying this crap on my face since thanks to skin I look younger. Started applying retin-a a few months back and I moisturize daily just in case. I will probably end my minoxidil experiment in a few months.
For some guys just being able to grow some decent scruff makes them more handsome so go for it and good luck.

A few years ago they did this study where they show pictures of clean shaved, light stubble, heavy stubble and fully bearded men to women and heavy stubble (10 days growth) won as the sexiest.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3180157

I used minoxidil on my beard and now its really thick - works on my face better than my head.
Were your gains permanent after quitting? Did you use liquid or foam? 5% or higher concentrations? How many applications per day? Thanks :)

T

tellersquill

Hahhahaha, let's go to height forums and and complain we were depraved of our true height potential and should have been 6'3"-6'4" had we kept growing till 18.
Over here the average is 5'9" so at 6ft+ you can stand out, and if you have broad shoulders and a good physique you will stand out even much more cuz most people down the street are all average joes in terms of body. I can't imagine what it would be like living in those countries with a 6ft average, seeing those 6'5" fullheads...

Good for you having a huge penis! Mine is in the low-mid range of average, guess I should start a PE routine along with my hairloss one.

TL;DR
- I have a small penis
- I've already started one handed jelqing as I'm typing this

I completely understand. I was also very worried about applying this crap on my face since thanks to skin I look younger. Started applying retin-a a few months back and I moisturize daily just in case. I will probably end my minoxidil experiment in a few months.
For some guys just being able to grow some decent scruff makes them more handsome so go for it and good luck.

A few years ago they did this study where they show pictures of clean shaved, light stubble, heavy stubble and fully bearded men to women and heavy stubble (10 days growth) won as the sexiest.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3180157

Were your gains permanent after quitting? Did you use liquid or foam? 5% or higher concentrations? How many applications per day? Thanks :)
I've used 5% for over 11 months and my density has improved so much.

I'm just starting to use it only once a day now and by spring I plan to stop using it.

Hopefully the hairs are now terminal