What Is The Best Line Ever At Hair Loss Talk?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahhahaha, let's go to height forums and and complain we were depraved of our true height potential and should have been 6'3"-6'4" had we kept growing till 18.
Over here the average is 5'9" so at 6ft+ you can stand out, and if you have broad shoulders and a good physique you will stand out even much more cuz most people down the street are all average joes in terms of body. I can't imagine what it would be like living in those countries with a 6ft average, seeing those 6'5" fullheads...

Good for you having a huge penis! Mine is in the low-mid range of average, guess I should start a PE routine along with my hairloss one.

TL;DR
- I have a small penis
- I've already started one handed jelqing as I'm typing this

I completely understand. I was also very worried about applying this crap on my face since thanks to skin I look younger. Started applying retin-a a few months back and I moisturize daily just in case. I will probably end my minoxidil experiment in a few months.
For some guys just being able to grow some decent scruff makes them more handsome so go for it and good luck.

A few years ago they did this study where they show pictures of clean shaved, light stubble, heavy stubble and fully bearded men to women and heavy stubble (10 days growth) won as the sexiest.
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3180157

Were your gains permanent after quitting? Did you use liquid or foam? 5% or higher concentrations? How many applications per day? Thanks :)

I have 13-14 cm not sure everyone here has smaller. My beard is progressing a bit so I will give it time.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used 5% for over 11 months and my density has improved so much.

I'm just starting to use it only once a day now and by spring I plan to stop using it.

Hopefully the hairs are now terminal

That's some strong dedication! Are you using the liquid or foam? The liquid makes my cheeks and neck itch like a mofo and after it dries up it looks like I have dried c*m on my face.
Tried the foam is almost completely itch free and less residue left afterwards.

I hope all your hairs stay!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want beard I want same stubble

Crystal_zayn_malik_1466009895406_b9fa88fb_fbxxxlarge.jpg

I have same density but I miss a connection between moustaches and cheek beard. Sky and ground difference.

Also I have same type of face (skin color, lips and eyebrows 100% match) and it suits a lot (I became from twink to low inhibition arab/ethnic)

So f*****g waste I could be Zayan Malik tier with a bit more angularity (bone growth) and NW0.

HAHAHA!!! Love ya dude, but who are these petite little playboys you are posting? he looks like a woman with a beard.

T

tellersquill

That's some strong dedication! Are you using the liquid or foam? The liquid makes my cheeks and neck itch like a mofo and after it dries up it looks like I have dried c*m on my face.
Tried the foam is almost completely itch free and less residue left afterwards.

I hope all your hairs stay!
Yeah the liquid.

Its no big deal but it can create a little itch,

I put a little on in the morning - because I have to go out - but put loads on in the evening.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hahhahaha, let's go to height forums and and complain we were depraved of our true height potential and should have been 6'3"-6'4" had we kept growing till 18.
Over here the average is 5'9" so at 6ft+ you can stand out, and if you have broad shoulders and a good physique you will stand out even much more cuz most people down the street are all average joes in terms of body. I can't imagine what it would be like living in those countries with a 6ft average, seeing those 6'5" fullheads...

I'm 5'10, and I stopped growing at 12. Yes 12.
I used to tower above my classmates. Now I'm just part of the background. NW6, girly voice, thin eyebrows, ugly. Utterly invisible.

There must be some higher power who considers me as entertainment. "Oh you think you're gonna be tall?? PSYCH!"

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'10, and I stopped growing at 12. Yes 12.
I used to tower above my classmates. Now I'm just part of the background. NW6, girly voice, thin eyebrows, ugly. Utterly invisible.

There must be some higher power who considers me as entertainment. "Oh you think you're gonna be tall?? PSYCH!"

Huh what... 5'10" at 12 is VERY tall. Most 6'3-6'4" were not that tall at 12. How tall is the rest of your family ? Do you have any idea why you stopped so early.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I would 'like' your post, but I don't want to ruin your ratio - 615 posts to 615 likes. Impressive.

615 out of 615. Looks peculiar.

Makes me wonder if guys are "liking" anything she posts because she's a chick.

(Let the bashing begin)

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Huh what... 5'10" at 12 is VERY tall. Most 6'3-6'4" were not that tall at 12. How tall is the rest of your family ? Do you have any idea why you stopped so early.

I should have said I stopped growing when I was almost 13.

I used to tower above my classmates at 12-13. I was bullied so the height came in handy.
When high school graduation came around, a bunch of my classmates were taller than me. What a joke.
I bought a book on increasing height when I was 15. Did the exercises therein for half a year. No change.
I even went to a local doctor to see if I could get growth hormone shots at 15. My father thought I was crazy.
I went to the library (there was no internet) and looked up medical textbooks on increasing height. Found out if growth plates are fused then height cannot be increased. :(

My conjecture is that my hormonal profile is mixed up. I started losing hair at 12, went on minioxidil at 15 (my father would not allow me before that). Without minioxidil I would have been NW6 by 17. Add on the feminine voice which is again related to hormones.

My immediate family is around 5'8.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I used to tower above my classmates at 12-13. I was bullied so the height came in handy.
When high school graduation came around, a bunch of my classmates were taller than me. What a joke.
I bought a book on increasing height when I was 15. Did the exercises therein for half a year. No change.
I even went to a local doctor to see if I could get growth hormone shots at 15. My father thought I was crazy.
I went to the library (there was no internet) and looked up medical textbooks on increasing height. Found out if growth plates are fused then height cannot be increased. :(

My conjecture is that my hormonal profile is mixed up. I started losing hair at 12, went on minioxidil at 15 (my father would not allow me before that). Without minioxidil I would have been NW6 by 17. Add on the feminine voice which is again related to hormones.

Did you ever consult with an endocrinologist regarding your hormones?

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started losing hair at 12, went on minioxidil at 15 (my father would not allow me before that). Without minioxidil I would have been NW6 by 17.
Holy sh*t, that´s tough.....What´s your age/Norwood now?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I have seen some people growth spurts that amazed me. In high school I saw one guy go from 5'7" in 7th grade to 6'2" in 8th grade. I was 5'6" at 14 and 15 and then all of a sudden went to 5'9" during my 16th year.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

can relate

I have femine fat distribution (on hips and nothing on stomach), small dick, balding and bones of little petite asian girl

also low libido (do not have urge to jerk at all even if do not jave sex)

I thought I habe some hormonal disbance but doctors said I am ok

average testosterone and etc... so I think it is merely sh*t genes

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stretches, yoga, pilates, rolfing, hanging, inversion, weighted inversion, ankle weights, kicking with ankle weights, basketball, swimming, sprinting, sleeping with ankle weights, posture excercises, sleeping with no pillow, should I go on? You're probably familiar with all of the above and much more.

I spent my time on height forums when I was 15 once I realised I stopped growing, although I admit I was too lazy to try stretching for more than a week, I had 0 discipline back then. I thought inversion would help me get 1-2cm but my parents would not agree to install a pull up bar at home and I couldn't afford gravity boots. Lots of guys were playing ball, swimming and doing sprints to increase HGH, but f*** that back then all I cared about was playing on the computer.
I went to a doctor asking to check my growth plates but all I got was him laughing telling me I'm already tall enough. My parents kept telling me I need therapy. I have 3 more brothers and all of them kept growing till at least 18 so I don't know what happened with me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Did you ever consult with an endocrinologist regarding your hormones?

I asked one endocrinologist about growth hormones when I was 16 (he confirmed that at that age, GH wouldn't increase my height), but that was it.
I think any one of my symptoms does not signal an underlying problem all that much, but put them together, and then they do. Unfortunately I realized this too late.

I have been planning to go to one to get my testosterone levels checked. I'm sure I'm on the low end given my difficulty putting on muscle.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Stretches, yoga, pilates, rolfing, hanging, inversion, weighted inversion, ankle weights, kicking with ankle weights, basketball, swimming, sprinting, sleeping with ankle weights, posture excercises, sleeping with no pillow, should I go on? You're probably familiar with all of the above and much more.

I spent my time on height forums when I was 15 once I realised I stopped growing, although I admit I was too lazy to try stretching for more than a week, I had 0 discipline back then. I thought inversion would help me get 1-2cm but my parents would not agree to install a pull up bar at home and I couldn't afford gravity boots. Lots of guys were playing ball, swimming and doing sprints to increase HGH, but f*** that back then all I cared about was playing on the computer.
I went to a doctor asking to check my growth plates but all I got was him laughing telling me I'm already tall enough. My parents kept telling me I need therapy. I have 3 more brothers and all of them kept growing till at least 18 so I don't know what happened with me.

Yeah, familiar with some of the things you mentioned. The book didn't mention ankle weights or inversion though. It was quite basic with some posture exercises. I didn't have a pullup bar, so I would hang from a built in wall shelf.