What Is The Best Line Ever At Hair Loss Talk?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Honestly, as a shorter guy it is kind of annoying that height is SUCH a big factor in dating, but getting mad about it won't do anything. I think the reason height plays such a big role in attraction is because of the culture we live in, however that culture has hammered that deep into our brains that the man has to be taller then the woman.

so... balding, short, ect. what do I take out of that? pretty much give up on dating and find other things that are fun. Lately life has held a lot more pain then pleasure but ill take the pleasure when I can get it

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess you did not read my other post that a lot of my BFs have been hair challenged.

I was joking. Some posters think that if they had hair they can literally say anything and be successful. The sarcasm didn't come across in black and white.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Surely now that we've gotten the opinions of hairblues, Pas, and EvilLocks you will admit that being taller than 5'8 isn't some sort of cutoff point where height doesn't matter?

Both pas and evillocks have a cutoff point of above 5'10 and 6ft. And 5'8 is short to hairblues.

If you don't believe me and want to depress yourself go to a girls forum like lipstick valley and search for height. You will see girls fighting over how best to ensure their tinder matches are not below 6ft.

So yeah maybe there is a 'passes muster' height but it's far above 5'8. Although once you're 5'8 plus you can get as hot a girl as you would at 6'3, you just have to work harder and find the short ones that height isn't a big factor for.

If you look at last night's posts you'll see that hairblues is OK with going out with me. I'm 5'9".

Hairblues said 5'8" is short to her but she also said she stands 5'9" to 6 feet in heels and she only goes out with men who are taller than her when she's in heels. I'm not taller than her in heels but she's OK with going out with me. I'd like to go out with her out right now if I wasn't such a depressed headcase. I'm not taking some innocent woman down my rabbit hole of depression and despair.

And Pas's & EvilLock's cutoff points of 5'10" & 6 feet holds fast only until they get their hair back and come across fun, smart, attractive men they like who stand 5'8" or 5'9". If EvilLocks and Pas get their hair back and a couple 5'8" or 5'9" attractive men with cool personalities make a play for them their 5'10" and 6 feet cutoff points will go out the window.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I really think you did not get my point... I like very tall men,the same way some man like blondes only...
I was refering to very tall men... not to short men... nor bald ones... Men under 180cm are not considered being short.

People are mixing everything up from the beginning...

Just tell them that you would not reject a man for being too short if he's 5'8" or taller already.

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at last night's posts you'll see that hairblues is willing to go out with me. I'm 5'9".

Hairblues said 5'8" is short to her but she also said she's 5'9" to 6 feet in heels and she only goes out with men who are taller than her when she's in heels. I'm not taller than her in heels but she's OK with going out with me. I'd ask her out right now if I wasn't such a depressed headcase. I'm not taking some innocent woman down my rabbit hole of depression and despair.

And Pas's & EvilLock's cutoff point s of 5'10" & 6 feet holds fast only until they get their hair back and come across fun, smart, attractive men they like who are 5'8" or 5'9". If EvilLocks and Pas get their hair back and a couple 5'8" or 5'9" attractive men with cool personalities make a play for them their 5'10" and 6 feet cutoff points will go out the window.

Yeah cool man, you've got a more positive and healthy attitude than me.

I won't try drag you down to my level.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
As I've stated before, I question this. It's not that I don't believe height matters, of course it does. I just don't believe that it's anywhere near on the level of either a) hair/facial aesthetics or b) frame. In my experience and observations, height is something all girl's love to SAY they want in a guy (and they certainly DO want a guys who's taller than them), but in real life they won't be drooling over a 6 foot 5 giant if he's not also significantly attractive face-wise. As I've said before, I've seen PLENTY of guys in the 5"8-5"10 range still pull bishes like crazy. I don't deny that being 6ft+ is a help rather than a hindrance, I just believe it's a minor one. Going from 5"9 (average) to 6"1 (tall) isn't nearly as significant as going from a 5 (average) to an 8.5 (good-looking) facially. Maybe I'm wrong about this, but it'll take a lot to make me disregard what I see in the streets, at parties, at college everyday.

You're not wrong.

Reactions: DBW

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Lol. You are really something !

You know it's just MY TASTES. That being said, I can totally be attracted to a 5'8 man, no problem. Again, Iwan Rheon is 173cm and not typical handsome man, still I find him hot. And don't forget personality matters MORE.

This is too specific to one man. The guys here want to believe that you would not reject THEM due to THEIR height.