What Is The Best Line Ever At Hair Loss Talk?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Fred

Nameless specifically tagged me Eveil and pas for our opinions.

None of us commented.

Iggy made a comment about women lying

I told the truth

Pas told the truth

Sachs did not like the reality of what was said and snapped at her..for being truthful

You should have her back since you don't believe in blue pills or is it red pills....frankly i get my pills mixed up.

So let me make sure I have this straight:

* I "tagged" hairblues, pas, and EvilLocks that they should tell these guys over 5'8" that they are not too short.
* Hairblues, pas, and EvilLocks did not do as I recommended.
* For some reason at least one of these 3 women (and possibly all 3) said they favor tall men.
* And now, at least 1 of these 3 women (and maybe more than 1) is/are getting bitched at.

You 3 women should have listened to me and said that 5'8" passes muster and been done with it. Now you 3 are getting bitched because you 3 did not listen to me. From now on you 3 should listen to me.

Any questions?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So let me make sure I have this straight:

I "tagged" hairblues, pas, and EvilLocks that they should tell these guys over 5'8" that they are not too short.
Hairblues, pas, and EvilLocks did not respond.
For some reason at least one of these 3 women (and possibly all 3) said they favor tall men.
And now, at least one of these 3 women (and maybe more than 1 woman) is/are getting griped at.

You 3 women should have listened to me and said that 5'8" passes muster and been done with it.
Now you 3 are getting bitched because you 3 did not listen to me.
From now on you 3 should listen to me.

Any questions?

For reals..

Im listening and agreeing with you from now on

Every time i don't agree with you someone else gives me sh*t--i kid you not it's actually really funny.

from now on just agreeing with you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
haha this argument is so stupid - so what if women prefer tall guys, are they supposed to lie to everyone (and themselves) to make shorter guys feel better? Come on now, how hypocritical is that line of thinking in a hairloss forum?
the problem here is that everyone thinks they represent their whole gender - they don't, they are a sample of one and everyone's situation is unique so what one person prefers someone else may hate. This is what causes this neverending argument to take place; your opinions apply mostly to you, not everyone in the world. No matter what you tell yourself, you're not that important and most people don't really give a sh*t what you think or do.

The Captain has spoken.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
haha this argument is so stupid - so what if women prefer tall guys, are they supposed to lie to everyone (and themselves) to make shorter guys feel better? Come on now, how hypocritical is that line of thinking in a hairloss forum?
the problem here is that everyone thinks they represent their whole gender - they don't, they are a sample of one and everyone's situation is unique so what one person prefers someone else may hate. This is what causes this neverending argument to take place; your opinions apply mostly to you, not everyone in the world. No matter what you tell yourself, you're not that important and most people don't really give a sh*t what you think or do.
Well said, Captain.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hairblues, when a cure for hair loss arrives (3 years - Tsuji) I would definitely go out with you and you wouldn't have to walk here. Maybe some other potential cure will come along sooner - Kerastem for example in 12 - 18 months.

So are you saying that as soon as a cure comes (and I believe that will be 12 - 36 months) you and I are going to do the storybook romance thing unless you get a cure that works for you sooner and start a new life with someone else? I mean, as long as you are still single when a cure comes for me then you and I will give it a go - is that right?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you saying that as soon as a cure comes (and I believe that will be 12 - 36 months) you and I are going to do the storybook romance thing unless you get a cure that works for you sooner and start a new life with someone else? I mean, as long as you are still single when a cure comes for me then you and I will give it a go - is that right?

I would ruin your virgin and semi virgin score card.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're making it sound like there is no "passes muster" height where-after a man can win by having a better personality. I'm older than you and I've seen it happen many many times at parties.

Surely now that we've gotten the opinions of hairblues, Pas, and EvilLocks you will admit that being taller than 5'8 isn't some sort of cutoff point where height doesn't matter?

Both pas and evillocks have a cutoff point of above 5'10 and 6ft. And 5'8 is short to hairblues.

If you don't believe me and want to depress yourself go to a girls forum like lipstick valley and search for height. You will see girls fighting over how best to ensure their tinder matches are not below 6ft.

So yeah maybe there is a 'passes muster' height but it's far above 5'8. Although once you're 5'8 plus you can get as hot a girl as you would at 6'3, you just have to work harder and find the short ones that height isn't a big factor for.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess your patronizing tone makes you feel like an adult, just like @DBW .

I mean, his tirade was f*****g laughable: "You can't have children, it's immoral, because humans are mean to animals and destroy the environment, how can you do that?! Bringing another human who will be mean and destructive! You can't do that! You're so selfish!"

Give me a break. Same argument I see from people who would never get to have children even if they wanted to anyway.

Just another cope. So yeah, that's my argument, same one you would get if you got mad at those Muslims reproducing like rabbits, they would just look at you and be like: "meh, more babies!" and would go right back to enriching our country.

I am an adult Fred, one who makes serious life altering decisions on a number of factors, not just because I can.

Keep saying "So yeah that's my argument" over and over, it doesn't make it a good argument, it is just technically something you can argue.

I didn't agree with DBW's argument in any shape or form, so keep lumping me in with his argument so you can deflect your own shortcomings in logic.