What Happens When You Restart minoxidil. Success.

Jay002

My Regimen
Reaction score
So after the second shed hair is growing at the temple & the front density is still low, but a ton of new hairs are growing most of the vellus hair that shedded are becoming thicker and bigger some have grown about an inch long now , finally I'm Happy that my hair line is restoring . I have attached some pics have a close look at em. Hundreds of new hair are coming , density near the crown & scalp still low , I hope even it show's some regrowth now..

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 689
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 614

Jay002

My Regimen
Reaction score
My right temple is showing more thick hairs then left but regrowth is there at both the temples & the front..My front has moved about half a centimeter forward...I guess if this regrowth continues than I'll regain my previous hairline within the next six months I'll keep everyone updated..
Regime 1.25 ml 5% minoxidil once a day
Almost 5.5 months now since restarting minoxidil..I guess I'm having late results

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
My right temple is showing more thick hairs then left but regrowth is there at both the temples & the front..My front has moved about half a centimeter forward...I guess if this regrowth continues than I'll regain my previous hairline within the next six months I'll keep everyone updated..
Regime 1.25 ml 5% minoxidil once a day
Almost 5.5 months now since restarting minoxidil..I guess I'm having late results
You'll likely have a 100% recovery back to Norwood 0. I've seen results like that one other time, and it was that Asian dude who completely recovered. Also, you need to make your own progress thread. ;)

Jay002

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll likely have a 100% recovery back to Norwood 0. I've seen results like that one other time, and it was that Asian dude who completely recovered. Also, you need to make your own progress thread. ;)
I guess this was a sarcastic reply , anyways don't worry I'll make a new thread..✌

Equine Poppy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am 19. I recently had a hair cut. A week ago. Ever since I had hair cut I have started losing hair. And I don't know how but in only a week hair loss at my crown has become prominent. There is no hair loss from side ways but hair has got thin on the front and visible at the crown. I have dandruff problem as well. So, is the cause of my hairfall just dandruff or is it telogen effluvium. I don't have male pattern baldness history in my family. My grandfather had perfect hair at the time of his death and my father , 52 still has proper hair. My maternal grand father lost his hair in his old age. Is there any chance of male pattern baldness. And, the hair that I have lost due to dandruff, will it regrow? How to know if I have telogen effluvium. Please help

branson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! Do you think it's advisable to just use minoxidil once a day if ever you've already reached the gains that you want if ever?