What century do you wish you were born in?

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there you go again. Thanks for validating my previous posts. Congratulations, you got laid. you’re not an incel. You’re the man and now that gives you the right to speak like Hitler and talk about exterminating people and decide who has the right to live.
I'm not validating anything your saying lol, didn't even read your replies

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not validating anything your saying lol, didn't even read your replies

Perhaps that’s a sign you should read more in general then? Perhaps then you wouldn’t speak and just confirm people’s opinion that you are lacking in intelligence.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps that’s a sign you should read more in general then? Perhaps then you wouldn’t speak and just confirm people’s opinion that you are lacking in intelligence.
What are you even going on about. Tell me what I said that offends you so much

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you even going on about. Tell me what I said that offends you so much
Absolutely nothing. This is the internet and everyone here is a bunch of strangers, so I don’t get offended. It’s as simple as that.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing. This is the internet and everyone here is a bunch of strangers, so I don’t get offended. It’s as simple as that.
Well you seem to have taken offense to my threads as you keep replying in an aggressive way

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you seem to have taken offense to my threads as you keep replying in an aggressive way
Have I sworn at you? Called you names? Not that I’m aware of. Actually In a few of my posts (ones you said you didn’t bother to read) I actually said “no offence” so as not to cause any possible insult.

Compared to the insults people regularly throw at each other here I don’t see how I’ve been aggressive. I’ve challenged your opinions yes, but I haven’t been aggressive to you.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pm me if you want pics of me smashing
1ux29d.jpg

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bro weren't you virgin a month prior. how tf did you get 3 lays in a month as a non nt htn
Party culture at college. It's very easy when drinks are involved.

First slay-
Screenshot_20210304-034302.jpg

Screenshot_20210304-034634.jpg

Second slay-
Screenshot_20210304-034732.jpg

Third slay-
Screenshot_20210304-040440.jpg

Picture with both me and the first two girls (proof HEIGHT AND HAIR IS EVRRYTHING)-
Screenshot_20210304-034758.jpg

You dropped out of uni because of hair loss. Stop lying
That was a joke post

Last edited:

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Party culture at college. It's very easy when drinks are involved.

First slay-
View attachment 158381

View attachment 158382

Second slay-
View attachment 158383

Third slay-
View attachment 158384

Picture with both me and the first two girls (proof HEIGHT AND HAIR IS EVRRYTHING)-
View attachment 158385

That was a joke post
good job, i wish i didn't cuck myself in a ltr at your age (although the girl was beautiful at least)

i wish i could relive that age blackpilled again but it is what it is

at least it seemed like a fairytale at the time