What century do you wish you were born in?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact our dating pool is very limited makes people more thirsty for fame which is psychologically damaging and hurts society as a whole too

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zoomers may well be more stupid than Boomers
well, I would have to agree that to make the statement that disease wise we were better off 300 years Than today reflects a complete lack of awareness and reality and hence, It is not possible to hold any kind of intelligent conversation with such an individual. Therefore the best course is probably just to ignore such posts. Again, no offence to said individual.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep now let's apply this logic to every other minor and situation of life lol

We have it way better now we should be grateful

The point is to move humanity forward not go backwards

Imagine transportation in 3021. You could match on a dating app with literally anyone from the other side of the world and then meet in like 30 minutes. With such a large dating pool, no one would ever be lonely.
Just seamaxx bro

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well, I would have to agree that to make the statement that disease wise we were better off 300 years Than today reflects a complete lack of awareness and reality and hence, It is not possible to hold any kind of intelligent conversation with such an individual. Therefore the best course is probably just to ignore such posts. Again, no offence to said individual.
At least he can look forward to dying a full head because his chance of making it past 19 would be slim when he'd have to contend with the diseases of the era like diphtheria, dysentry, tuberculosis, typhus, typhoid fever, rickets, chicken pox, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, and the plague. Yeah sounds like f*****g paradise.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least he can look forward to dying a full head because his chance of making it past 19 would be slim when he'd have to contend with the diseases of the era like diphtheria, dysentry, tuberculosis, typhus, typhoid fever, rickets, chicken pox, measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, and the plague. Yeah sounds like f*****g paradise.
It’s just the typical behaviour for a lot of people on the internet these days. Looking at his other posts he throws the word “incel” around a lot like many others and that pretty much tells me all i need to know.

Yes Hairloss sucks big time, I truly understand it more than anyone here probably. At the same time I wouldn’t be unappreciative enough with what we have currently in this day and age as to say I wished I lived a few hundred years ago. It’s just typical speech from people spending their time on their computers hating everyone and calling everyone an “incel”. Tip: calling someone an incel isn’t anything original anymore. It’s just the behaviour of sheep following the trend and unable to come up with their own Ideas.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s just the typical behaviour for a lot of people on the internet these days. Looking at his other posts he throws the word “incel” around a lot like many others and that pretty much tells me all i need to know.

Yes Hairloss sucks big time, I truly understand it more than anyone here probably. At the same time I wouldn’t be unappreciative enough with what we have currently in this day and age as to say I wished I lived a few hundred years ago. It’s just typical speech from people spending their time on their computers hating everyone and calling everyone an “incel”. Tip: calling someone an incel isn’t anything original anymore. It’s just the behaviour of sheep following the trend and unable to come up with their own Ideas.
Personally I consider someone who constantly uses the lingo of the incel community and gives obvious clues that he shares the same ideals, views and mentality as them an incel

That's why OP is the main incel of the forum right now

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I consider someone who constantly uses the lingo of the incel community and gives obvious clues that he shares the same ideals, views and mentality as them an incel

You haven't looked into anything I've said. There were way less diseases back then and this can be attributed to modern day food, pollution, and a bunch of other things. You have no idea what you are talking about

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I have a laycount of 3. So how exactly am I am incel???

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
first post after finally getting a confirmation email after like half a year...

honestly, that way of thinking is what makes it hard for you to cope with hairloss... century doesnt matter, you should assume you would still
be bald...
same as the question “what would be if horse shoe pattern was normal blabla... then everything except that would be called ugly....
it is honestly all the same...

one huge difference for you though, if you had been horn in an earlier century: no internet for you... i honestly think that would help a lot of people...

spend your time and energy to focus on doing something about it and dont waste your time thinking about things that cant ever happen...
also: maybe go out and meet women, or at least, overcome your fear to talk to them...
the more i read the influence section, the more i think that hair isnt your biggest issue...

Last edited:

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, that's gonna help you lot in an era where dysentery kills.
Survival of the fittest, then. All the incels with sh*t immune systems would die before the age of 10. Modern day pharma drugs are keeping incels artificially alive, when they should be dead to begin with.

Literally would fix the incel epidemic

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Survival of the fittest, then. All the incels with sh*t immune systems would die before the age of 10. Modern day pharma drugs are keeping incels artificially alive, when they should be dead to begin with.

most people would already be happy if the incels kept quiet, or would try to change something...

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nevermind the incel epidemic when is the epidemic of your shitposts on this forum going to be fixed?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that us the thing...
if people would spend as much time in the upper third of this forum (which i think is actually quite helpful), as they do whining and being obsessed with male actors/models, im sure they would have figured out what to do...

you got a ton of options... transplant too expensive? i get it, i think the same... the take medication and try your best...
got sides? then think about if its worth it, or not...
nothing else works? hair piece...
the people who make fun of you because of that are the same people who make fun of you if you dont have it...
if you dont go all in with huge pompadour, like people somehow think is the way to go, the new people you meet wont even notice...
and before someone says “what if some girl pulls muh hair during sex?”, never once in my life did a girl grab my hair during sex, not even close...

once i saw someone posting a pic of himself here and i just thought “hair is the least of your problems, loose weight first”...
everybody seems to be of the opinion that looks are so important, but noone wants put in work for that...

just try to be as good as you can, thats all you can do anyway...

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And there you go again. Thanks for validating my previous posts. Congratulations, you got laid. you’re not an incel. You’re the man and now that gives you the right to speak like Hitler and talk about exterminating people and decide who has the right to live.