What century do you wish you were born in?

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I would have been born 30 years later. Its just so cruel that I will get the perfect hairline only when I am 50 years old, while spending all my good years with a bald/balding head.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I would have been born 30 years later. Its just so cruel that I will get the perfect hairline only when I am 50 years old, while spending all my good years with a bald/balding head.
How old are you? Just wear a hat in the meantime

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you? Just wear a hat in the meantime
17 years old. And I am not planning to wear a hat 30years long lol. I will rather try some unconventional off-label treatment than being a hat prisoner. Maybe i will just enter the system slavery lol.

I just want a guarantee that in 2050 we will have a hairlosscure xD so I can sleep with a peaceful mind :(

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie boys, being tall is a godsend. I love when girls have to look up to see me. Feels good. Getting dopamine just thinking about it.

@iCloud thoughts? How much of a bonus is it if a guy is tall

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
17 years old. And I am not planning to wear a hat 30years long lol. I will rather try some unconventional off-label treatment than being a hat prisoner. Maybe i will just enter the system slavery lol.

I just want a guarantee that in 2050 we will have a hairlosscure xD so I can sleep with a peaceful mind :(
Damn brah, I was giga incel as a 17 year old. It gets better when you enter college. Btw defilentley weigh your options with treatments, you NEED hair in college to have a social life

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not gonna lie boys, being tall is a godsend. I love when girls have to look up to see me. Feels good. Getting dopamine just thinking about it.
Well, can't relate to that. I am as high as girls, or slightly higher. All my fam members are hobbits/dwarfs lol, and I am the tallest one with 177cm in my fam.

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, can't relate to that. I am as high as girls, or slightly higher. All my fam members are hobbits/dwarfs lol, and I am the tallest one with 177cm in my fam.
I grew 6 inches from Junior to senior in highschool lol, I was a super late bloomer. I think it's something to do with my low testosterone and low estrogen, it made me grow in height rapidly. And my mom is 5'1 so I got so lucky

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is me right now... What am I in terms of attractiveness? I'd consider myself a 6/10 when considering my height
View attachment 158500
Would love to see you with an undercut. Maybe slick back or mid-part, not into the long hair. Pack on some size, gym = improves mood + bumps you up a few points. Personal preferences though, you can pull off the skinny eboy look with a shorter mid part. Youve got good hair, being the hat guy before you have visible balding is such a waste.
Other than that, not bad looking at all.

Last edited:

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would love to see you with an undercut. Maybe slick back or mid-part, not into the long hair. Pack on some size, gym = improves mood + bumps you up a few points. Personal preferences though, you can pull off the skinny eboy look with a shorter mid part. Youve got good hair, being the hat guy before you have visible balding is such a waste.
Other than that, not bad looking at all.
How about this type of hair? Would it look decent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about this type of hair? Would it look decent
It looks like you already kinda pull of this style. Really artsy vibe if youre into that. Personally, I think it looks great. And its low maintenance. Just wondered what youd look like with short sides. I can see you pulling off a messy fringe or a messy slick back (you look like a messy style type of guy lol) if youre up for changing your look/ experimenting some day in the future.
Screen Shot 2564-03-06 at 17.44.02.png
1615027891300.png

I think its a vibe thing. For example, Timothee's style is an earthly free soul vibe. Whereas, the messy slick back is more rugged and masculine. Most importantly, do you like it? Going for sophisticated maybe something like this?
1615028437218.png

They all have their merits. But if you go with Timothee's style then I cant blame you, you look the part.
What do you think?

Last edited:

Gunnersup

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you already kinda pull of this style. Really artsy vibe if youre into that. Personally, I think it looks great. And its low maintenance. Just wondered what youd look like with short sides. I can see you pulling off a messy fringe or a messy slick back (you look like a messy style type of guy lol) if youre up for changing your look/ experimenting some day in the future.
View attachment 158589View attachment 158591
I think its a vibe thing. For example, Timothee's style is an earthly free soul vibe. Whereas, the messy slick back is more rugged and masculine. Most importantly, do you like it? Going for sophisticated maybe something like this?
View attachment 158593
They all have their merits. But if you go with Timothee's style then I cant blame you, you look the part.
What do you think?
I've had the fringe like the first photo, but I started growing my hair out because I never have before, I'll probably stick with Chalamets style for the time being, it's so low maintenance

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had the fringe like the first photo, but I started growing my hair out because I never have before, I'll probably stick with Chalamets style for the time being, it's so low maintenance
Ah always had the impression you had long hair. Go for it, im actually growing mine out at the moment as well. But I dont really like it so far cause it dries really slow. Low maintenance is actually underrated. You dont need to get a haircut for months with that style.