What can I say, another successful date...

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
‘ I didn’t expect to meet an Indian as sexy and elegant as you’

LOL

CC @DoctorHouse
LOL, I always get a tag when it's your time to brag!!! I am trying to get off this place so try to give me some space. Now that Will is back I can finally leave the "Wack Pack".

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said that I was not going to answer questions and now I have answered the first ten. Be strong and steadfast as a child of the light and sleep.....

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, I always get a tag when it's your time to brag!!! I am trying to get off this place so try to give me some space. Now that Will is back I can finally leave the "Wack Pack".
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good night said the watchman! We are programmed to receive. You can check out any time that you want but you can never leave....

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
1585584386693.jpg

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That dude's pretty awesome but he should watch out for that gray in the extremes of the beard. Gray and white hair are really difficult to dislodge and laser will not work but otherwise blond is always good.
Yeah and that at age 18.

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That dude's pretty awesome but he should watch out for that gray in the extremes of the beard. Gray and white hair are really difficult to dislodge and laser will not work but otherwise blond is always good.
Is it you?

Willoway

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You appear able to appeal to both chicks and guys. Where's the disfigured stuff? Like down there or something?