What can I say, another successful date...

Howdy Partner

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
would have left after she mentioned my nationality/race, when it isnt necessary...

we might have a different point of view on that and you are maybe used to it...
Hes obviously simping. No self respecting man would put up with that. He is also clearly afraid that he can't find another.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hes obviously simping. No self respecting man would put up with that. He is also clearly afraid that he can't find another.
well in his defense, as i said, he might be used to it and gets it mentioned all the time...

as soon as my nationality gets too important (one way or the other). im usually out...
got to say that only mattered to me when there were women that clearly wanted to date me because of nationality and the ones the ghosted because i am the wrong kind of white^^
but whatever, didnt happen in years...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
would have left after she mentioned my nationality/race, when it isnt necessary...

we might have a different point of view on that and you are maybe used to it...

I encouraged that talk.

Kept baiting her, she took the bait.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
well in his defense, as i said, he might be used to it and gets it mentioned all the time...

as soon as my nationality gets too important (one way or the other). im usually out...
got to say that only mattered to me when there were women that clearly wanted to date me because of nationality and the ones the ghosted because i am the wrong kind of white^^
but whatever, didnt happen in years...

She isn't racist, she was just mentioning she has never dated an indian before.

We spoke lots about racism in europe tonight, fyi - she is spanish.