What can be done to reverse grey hair?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started my grey hair solution today on my beard. Oltipraz(NRF2 activator), EUK-134(SOD mimetic), and melitane(MC1R agonist). Loreal's patent says oltipraz should be used for at least 10 days and preferably 1-2 months, so hopefully I will see results pretty quickly. I'm also taking various supplements to combat greying.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started my grey hair solution today on my beard. Oltipraz(NRF2 activator), EUK-134(SOD mimetic), and melitane(MC1R agonist). Loreal's patent says oltipraz should be used for at least 10 days and preferably 1-2 months, so hopefully I will see results pretty quickly. I'm also taking various supplements to combat greying.

I assume everything is applied topically after needling? What dose of each of them and what rate of application?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume everything is applied topically after needling? What dose of each of them and what rate of application?
Once daily .3% oltipraz, and the others .1%. No need to microneedle first for this, but wounding is beneficial for melanocyte stem cells. Without dmso you probably won't absorb much melitane without needling, but it still seems to work in studies and some anecdotal reports.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score

Could i ask you what those supplements are? im 31 and going a bit grey, nothing too bad just yet but enough to bother me.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could i ask you what those supplements are? im 31 and going a bit grey, nothing too bad just yet but enough to bother me.
NR, NAD3, MitoQ, glisodin, L-tyrosine, PABA, forskolin, he shou wu, pterostilbene, folic acid, catalase, zinc, E. There are several companies that make anti-gray supplements with some of these plus others, and I also use those but the dose isn't high enough for some things like tyrosine. Tiron is another one that should help prevent gray hair, maybe better than glisodin, but it's more difficult to source. D is important also, but I'm not taking it aside from my multi.

Last edited:

Wffd4182002

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once daily .3% oltipraz, and the others .1%. No need to microneedle first for this, but wounding is beneficial for melanocyte stem cells. Without dmso you probably won't absorb much melitane without needling, but it still seems to work in studies and some anecdotal reports.
Do you use DMSO with it? Use them seperate? I’m new to this so I don’t know what tomix these things with

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any studies to back these claims up?
You'll have to be more specific which claims you're referring to. There are dozens of studies linked in this thread.
Do you use DMSO with it? Use them seperate? I’m new to this so I don’t know what tomix these things with
Yes. I had trouble getting oltipraz to fully dissolve at .3% though.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pegasus sorry to ask you tat as it's unrelated to the topic somehow butwhat would you use to regrow eyebrow and eyelashes for or someone that loose them ( i do unfortunnately ). is there any alternative to minoxidil for eyebrows and bima for eyelashes ?( as i'm not willing to put any prostaglandine analogue near my eyes due to change of colour or pap) . would ky be able to regrow eyebrow and eyelashes if used topically in a proper vehicle? thanks and sorry to ask you that as i dont really know who to ask such technicall question if not you

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
pegasus sorry to ask you tat as it's unrelated to the topic somehow butwhat would you use to regrow eyebrow and eyelashes for or someone that loose them ( i do unfortunnately ). is there any alternative to minoxidil for eyebrows and bima for eyelashes ?( as i'm not willing to put any prostaglandine analogue near my eyes due to change of colour or pap) . would ky be able to regrow eyebrow and eyelashes if used topically in a proper vehicle? thanks and sorry to ask you that as i dont really know who to ask such technicall question if not you

Perhaps KY would work. You don't need to use bimatoprost or latanoprost long on eyelashes/brows so that's what I would recommend. They are only needed long enough to trigger anagen phase. Otherwise look for drugs that cause trichomegaly. I know cyclosporin and FGFR inhibitors do this. Topical rapamycin might work without any unwanted side effects

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure you need to take NAC with alpha lipoid acid to have it help with increasing glutathione for grey hair, I do.

Another way to decrease senescent cells (which can cause grey hair) is to fast. Theres no way other than some weird accidental drugs to really reverse it afaik, but these may reverse or slow it a bit. Ive read of fasters having some reversal. I once pulled a grey that had a dark root.. had a picture somewhere of it, wish I could get more of that going.

KNemo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure you need to take NAC with alpha lipoid acid to have it help with increasing glutathione for grey hair, I do.

Another way to decrease senescent cells (which can cause grey hair) is to fast. Theres no way other than some weird accidental drugs to really reverse it afaik, but these may reverse or slow it a bit. Ive read of fasters having some reversal. I once pulled a grey that had a dark root.. had a picture somewhere of it, wish I could get more of that going.
Dasatinib+Quercetin or Fisetin are promising but still have little scientific support as senolytics in humans.
Fasting increase autophagy among other healthy things but it's unlikely to kill senescent cells afaik?

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could obviously be confused here.. But my rough understanding was that senescent cells trigger grey hairs, hence the propensity for them to appear in clusters- one triggers the others or something like that.. And I think IM getting this from listening to Rhonda Patrick, although she may have been quoting in vitro studies, but that long fasts promote apoptosis, which I think I was thinking is the same as autophagy, and that our pre cancerous and senescent cells cannot deal with this, therefore the body cannibilizes them and cleans them out so to speak. Ive done some reading for clarity but wasn't totally clear on it.. Would love to be clearer.

BaldLion

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Pegasus2, did you suceed to reverse your grey hair with your treatment or not having more white hairs?

HairOnFire

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

For eyebrows, you can use this, which is free of prostaglandins: RapidBrow EyeBrow Enhancing Serum. Shop around to get a good price on it. I've found that it works well on my brows. Previously, I used bimatoprost, then travoprost on my brows, and I've found that RapidBrow works better than either one.