Went Aggressive Route And Still Shedding Hairs.

spirotrt

My Regimen
Reaction score
A few months ago I introduced 200mg/day spironolactone, after hearing about it on here. The results were almost miraculous. Incredible thickening, no worries about hair loss and maybe most importantly, no side effects (I am male).

However in the last 2 weeks I've been shedding like no tomorrow. I increased my spirinolactone dose to 300mg a day in addition to 0.5mg dutasteride and it still has not stopped the shedding.

I now have casodex (bicalutimide) in my possession. Should I take 50mg in addition to my current stack or just wait out the shed?

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You won't see any immediate effects. Bica takes several weeks to reach peak blood levels.

200mg spironolactone + duta should be enough.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude slow down. You're shedding because you keep introducing new AA's to your regimen.

el_duterino

Reaction score
bicalutamide is going to be much more effective , you dont need DUTA or anything else besides minoxidil

if you can handle the side effects

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A few months ago I introduced 200mg/day spironolactone, after hearing about it on here. The results were almost miraculous. Incredible thickening, no worries about hair loss and maybe most importantly, no side effects (I am male).

However in the last 2 weeks I've been shedding like no tomorrow. I increased my spirinolactone dose to 300mg a day in addition to 0.5mg dutasteride and it still has not stopped the shedding.

I now have casodex (bicalutimide) in my possession. Should I take 50mg in addition to my current stack or just wait out the shed?

sorry bro but you are castrating yourself with that regimen. however if this is your decision i have to say that your shedding is triggered from the increasing dose of the drugs. you should wait

ForeverLacey

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really have no business self treating yourself if you have no idea how these drugs work. You are seriously setting yourself up for a major disaster and it seems as if it has manifested from your description. Go see a doctor, and don't listen to the arm chair doctors on this forum.