Wear system all the time or live a "double life"... what's your opinion?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't find a style that I like. Can you recommend one? I think that the shape of my face is like Ryan Reynolds. I put my photo on some online assessment.
Example1
1645392376891.jpeg

1645392389526.jpeg

1645392587401.png

1645392600264.png

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't look that good. The hairline is detectable up close. I asked for exactly this style and it's what I got.
It looked perfect out of the salon. But if you try to do that style without a hairdryer or just move it a little, the hairline will show. This is a poly system with an exposed hairline. It must be styled delicately to not show the hairline.

This forum is full of people who hide it away. And there are stories of some ridicule too. When I go public I can't go back.

You need to find someone knowledgeable who can help you with systems in that section. If you can't pull off a good hairstyle with the exposed hairline, there is no point to the system. The whole point of a system is to blend in the crowd in a good way and style is everything generally, even for fullheads. The upkeep of a shoddy system is not worth it otherwise and better to shave/smp if you're not a transplant candidate.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a large session, 4,300 grafts in the entire Norwood 6 area. Recovery was tough for that large of a session but the surgeon had confidence I could obtain a good result. Probably half in the crown and half in the frontal third.

I waited over a year to go to the surgeon I went to, I can pm you more details.

How was your hairline designed shape wise and corners to eyebrows and centre to glabella measurements? I'm sure it's going to be good considering you chose an excellent surgeon I imagine. It's a great feeling once it's grown in and all worked out!

whatintheworld

Reaction score
How was your hairline designed shape wise and corners to eyebrows and centre to glabella measurements? I'm sure it's going to be good considering you chose an excellent surgeon I imagine. It's a great feeling once it's grown in and all worked out!
PM'd you the details.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
PM'd you the details.

Excellent choice and clean work, insertions etc. I like the saying, we only get one scalp and donor, so important to plan it all and you did it at the right time in your life too. The angulation of the hairline and the swirl in the crown is class, will look super natural.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just didn't care when I got into wearing what people thought &, when I got compliments on my hair, I'd say something like, "Well, maybe I got a toupee."

Anyway, these days I'm not as comfortable because my pieces are never well bonded, and within a few days have adhesive in them, making them look ridiculous.

I think I need to switch to clips ;)

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I just didn't care when I got into wearing what people thought &, when I got compliments on my hair, I'd say something like, "Well, maybe I got a toupee."

Anyway, these days I'm not as comfortable because my pieces are never well bonded, and within a few days have adhesive in them, making them look ridiculous.

How do you get adhesive in your piece?

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score

Clips sadly wouldn't work for me. I'm Norwood 7 with thinned out temples and my bio hair is thinned out too.

I have the same problem with tapes and glues causing irritation and itching as you despite using Walker max hold sport scalp protector which hardly does f*** all.