We officially came to the conclusion that kintor is a scam / cosma rna too / only hope medicine can save us

R_gesus

Reaction score
The leaked results show a mean age of 35, how is that considered old men? How do you know the group buy failed? I haven’t seen anyone post they failed or succeeded.

Last edited:

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The leaked results show a mean age of 35, how is that considered old men. How do you know the group buy failed? I haven’t seen anyone post they failer or succeeded.
35 year old Asian men with slow hair loss will grow hair with olive oil . The group buy people have used it for 3 months if the kintor leak is real people should be seeing results in 3 months

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor is supposed to have similar results to finasteride. So in a 3-month period it is expectable that almost no one has regrown any significant hair. Learn to read and interpret results maybe.

And yes, HMI is the most promising treatment in the pipeline for next 5 years, that doesn't make every other drug an automatic scam though.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor is supposed to have similar results to finasteride. So in a 3-month period it is expectable that almost no one has regrown any significant hair. Learn to read and interpret results maybe.

And yes, HMI is the most promising treatment in the pipeline for next 5 years, that doesn't make every other drug an automatic scam though.
Actually it is has even better results if that leak is true so you think another 3 months there will be magic results.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have already given up hope on a hairloss treatment. Just saving up money for a hair transplant from back of my head , beard, chest, and wherever they can extract hair from to place on my head.

No big players are investing money into hairloss research

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have already given up hope on a hairloss treatment. Just saving up money for a hair transplant from back of my head , beard, chest, and wherever they can extract hair from to place on my head.

No big players are investing money into hairloss research
I’d rather get a hair system then get body hair transplant

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my only hope tbh.... but how are we going to cope for 50 years to come
Stemson i my only hope for beautifull hair too, but tbh i dont belive them anymore they simply lied to say that they are ready to be on the market in 1.5 years, they did it to obtain funds from companies, Hamilton is such a nice gentleman, but they have not said anything new for several years, the company is simply not going well

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HMI + slight temple hair transplant might be the closest to a full blown cure before cloning is real

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is technically possible (already demonstrated).

Problem is a bunch of autist scientists don't necesarily have to be good at the manufacturing process of making it consistent and profitable (similar to SpaceX with rockets, the tech was there since decades ago, they didn't invent anything, but it wasn't a viable business until now). Another good example is OLED technology - manufacturing process was hella expensive, inconsistent, and impossible to make profitable until recently, and now its everywhere.

So once a decent company achieves consistent results it will begin. They should probably automatize the process with new machines done for this sole purpose etc.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is technically possible (already demonstrated).

Problem is a bunch of autist scientists don't necesarily have to be good at the manufacturing process of making it consistent and profitable (similar to SpaceX with rockets, the tech was there since decades ago, they didn't invent anything, but it wasn't a viable business until now). Another good example is OLED technology - manufacturing process was hella expensive, inconsistent, and impossible to make profitable until recently, and now its everywhere.

So once a decent company achieves consistent results it will begin. They should probably automatize the process with new machines done for this sole purpose etc.
So far, hair cloning has worked in mice, which literally means nothing when it comes to humans

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So far, hair cloning has worked in mice, which literally means nothing when it comes to humans
Should be useful information to Stemson. They're wasting their time with those pigs. It is possible for centuries to give humans new hair, it's just their autism that makes them fail to understand.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure cloning an human hair follicle successfully has already been achieved, that is the easier part of the equation. The harder part is making it survive after implantation which is just extremely unreliable and expensive to reproduce for the thousands of times that is needed to be commercially available.

Taking huge resources to clone one perfect human follicle is not gonna achieve anything longterm. The bigger problem comes afterwards when you need to deliver 10k healthy grafts for someone and implant them before the follicles die off. Usually in a hair transplant surgery donor grafts are kept in freezing solution for 30minutes max or they have high risk of dying off.

What makes me veeery skeptical of hair cloning ever being useful is the manufacturing process, not the hair cloning itself, I think thats the easy part.

Last edited:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure cloning an human hair follicle successfully has already been achieved, that is the easier part of the equation. The harder part is making it survive after implantation andis just extremely unreliable and expensive to reproduce for the thousands of times that is needed to be commercially available.

Taking huge resources to clone one follicle is not gonna achieve anything longterm. The bigger problem comes afterwards when you need to deliver 10k healthy grafts for someone and implant them before the follicles die off. Usually in a hair transplant surgery donor grafts are kept in freezing water for 30minutes max or they have high risk of dying off.

What makes me veeery skeptical of hair cloning ever being useful is the manufacturing process, not the hair cloning itself, I think thats the easy part.
True, long road, >10 years