We officially came to the conclusion that kintor is a scam / cosma rna too / only hope medicine can save us

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure cloning an human hair follicle successfully has already been achieved, that is the easier part of the equation. The harder part is making it survive after implantation which is just extremely unreliable and expensive to reproduce for the thousands of times that is needed to be commercially available.

Taking huge resources to clone one perfect human follicle is not gonna achieve anything longterm. The bigger problem comes afterwards when you need to deliver 10k healthy grafts for someone and implant them before the follicles die off. Usually in a hair transplant surgery donor grafts are kept in freezing solution for 30minutes max or they have high risk of dying off.

What makes me veeery skeptical of hair cloning ever being useful is the manufacturing process, not the hair cloning itself, I think thats the easy part.
Yet we still have to see the first evidence of humans walking around with cloned hair.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope medicine is the only treatment that has merit everything else is also scam bullshit. No more kintor fans after the group buy was unsuccessful and the trials are done on old Asian stabilized men .

Who's we?

Michaels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure cloning an human hair follicle successfully has already been achieved, that is the easier part of the equation. The harder part is making it survive after implantation which is just extremely unreliable and expensive to reproduce for the thousands of times that is needed to be commercially available.

Taking huge resources to clone one perfect human follicle is not gonna achieve anything longterm. The bigger problem comes afterwards when you need to deliver 10k healthy grafts for someone and implant them before the follicles die off. Usually in a hair transplant surgery donor grafts are kept in freezing solution for 30minutes max or they have high risk of dying off.

What makes me veeery skeptical of hair cloning ever being useful is the manufacturing process, not the hair cloning itself, I think thats the easy part.
I thought Dr Tsuji cured hair loss with cloning what happened to him another scam, I didn’t have $350k anyway

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• E22E33F9-E7EB-4D03-B12C-A16AF222AB24.jpeg
    E22E33F9-E7EB-4D03-B12C-A16AF222AB24.jpeg
    128.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 5978D8A1-514F-4593-9547-7622194FD3FF.jpeg
    5978D8A1-514F-4593-9547-7622194FD3FF.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 224

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correlation does not imply causation. This is what the trials are for, just let them be and you can judge results afterwards... all these threads are literally useless.

sevenseers

Reaction score
Yeah bro legit at scamming everyone nobody in the gb saw anything good
how can you be dumb enough to say that because a group of desperate baldcels failed to grow their hair back after buying dubious chemicals on the internet that kintor is a failure? I will trust the data on their clinical trials over "Dr Sanches" and the other crybabies who have without any doubt failed to formulate the product correctly.

If Kintor is a failure then shave your head, stfu, and move on

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Group buys are doomed from the start. Almost all of the guys participating are using a lot of other stuff. Those who really want to see if it works by its own will have to stop using previous meds which obviously will bring a massive shedding. Very few will commit for 6-8 months to assess real effectiveness.

So, almost always, flawed results even if they are buying pure chemicals.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Group buys are doomed from the start. Almost all of the guys participating are using a lot of other stuff. Those who really want to see if it works by its own will have to stop using previous meds which obviously will bring a massive shedding. Very few will commit for 6-8 months to assess real effectiveness.

So, almost always, flawed results even if they are buying pure chemicals.
Correct. You can maybe count on one hand how many people in the GB are using it as monotheraphy. Almost everyone else is on something like OM, dutasteride, Topical Min, e2, RU or are switching between those treatments and KX depending on how they feel that given day about their hair/mental state.

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct. You can maybe count on one hand how many people in the GB are using it as monotheraphy. Almost everyone else is on something like OM, dutasteride, Topical Min, e2, RU or are switching between those treatments and KX depending on how they feel that given day about their hair/mental state.
Yeah, unfortunately we will know it's actual efficacy only once it's get released (In China) and used for 12+ months as a monotherapy, probably 2 or 3 years from now.