We Are Using Transgender Drugs For Hair Loss

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No it doesn't, you are making stuff up.

You have no scientific proof, no evidence.

Most guys are fine on Finasteride, when you stop taking it when the problems start.
you just make less sense as you go on. Pretty sure you are a troll at this point. What would be the difference between a guy on finasteride and a guy off finasteride if DHT is inhibited in both cases. That makes zero sense.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're stupid or what? Hold old are you? 12?

It's irreversibly, yes, it means that it attaches itself to the enzyme and won't let it go. The binding is irreversible.

But the body IS ALWAYS PRODUCING MORE 5-AR..

Are you 12?

Show me scientific proof? You have none.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you just make less sense as you go on. Pretty sure you are a troll at this point. What would be the difference between a guy on finasteride and a guy off finasteride if DHT is inhibited in both cases. That makes zero sense.

According to bobster, male pattern baldness can be stopped by taking a single finasteride tablet and never taking another.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This f*****g bobster is the dumbest person ive ever f*****g seen.

Do you think we have a predetermined number of 5-Ar you f*****g idiot? That we have like 10^15 molecules that keep going on forever on your circulation? These get destroyed and then the body synthesizes more you moron.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show me scientific proof. You can't.

It's up to you to show proof as you're making a spectacular claim: that type-II cerebrospinal 5AR is a unique molecule in the body that never gets produced after birth.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A side effect of finasteride was hair growth. It's not proven DHT causes male pattern baldness. DHT may be involved but than why doesn't Finasteride work for everybody? If it solely was the cause Finasteride or Dutasteride would work for every single person who uses it.

g.i joey

Reaction score
This thread turned in to something quite awkward...

This whole thread has been based off people throwing out crazy assumptions of some bs they read online.

Bobsters just flat out making false claims, not backing them up with proof and then asking everyone else for proof when they prove him wrong.

Exciting day at HairLossTalk.com

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just showed you that finasteride is an irreversible inhibitor of 5ar destroying the enzyme, with fact and proof. And you are saying I make false claims when I show CLEAR PROOF. You are either delusional, or just stupid, or you have serious ties to promoting this drug and get paid to do so.

Where is your proof? Word of mouth?

I read a forum long ago of you bashing Randy Santmann who took Finasteride and he had side effects so bad he killed himself and you mocked him saying finasteride had nothing to do with it.

You are a c*** G.I Joey.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I just showed you that finasteride is an ireversible inhibitor of 5ar destroying the enzyme, with fact and proof.

You are a c*** G.I Joey. Probably have ties to Merck.

This is no news to anyone, anyone who does a little research on the drug, which you decided to do 6 MONTHS AFTER taking it (smart move bob) would know that it destroys the 5ar enzyme completely UNTIL it regenerates.

But hey, wtv makes you cope with not being able to take propecia buddy.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of propecia, in fact I'm a regular skeptic on this site. That said, counterarguments should be rooted in science, reason, and experience.

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is no news to anyone, anyone who does a little research on the drug, which you decided to do 6 MONTHS AFTER taking it (smart move bob) would know that it destroys the 5ar enzyme completely UNTIL it regenerates.

But hey, wtv makes you cope with not being able to take propecia buddy.

The enzyme does not regenerate. Are you a f*****g idiot? Seriously?

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bob, you obviously skipped alotnof school and have trouble reading. I'm done wasting time on you, you're a lost case.

Since you can't even spell properly it looks like you are the one who missed some school.

Pseudo Tranny boy.