We Are Using Transgender Drugs For Hair Loss

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Men who take finasteride have no DHT.

Go get a dht blood test. It will literally be none existent.

You have no enzyme allowing testosterone to convert into DHT. Finasteride destroys the enzyme.
Well i hope so because that means the drug is working. Look, the reality is I can bench, squat and deadlift more than the average girl could ever dream of and that comes down to testosterone. There is no doubt that blocking DHT has some effect, whether its muscle hardness, aggression and god knows what else, the fact remains test is far more anabolic and more important for muscle growth than DHT and since taking it I have not recessed in my ability to lift weights or put on muscle. Yeah I'd love to have it, but to say I am turning to a female because I don't is a gross overstatement.

That link is interesting though. Irreversible inhibitor? that sh*t dont sound good...

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but your body continuously produces more 5ar.

No it doesn't. Where is the scientific proof?

You destroy the enzyme, it's unusable.

Go get a spinal tap to measure 5ar activity after using finasteride. It's none existent.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i hope so because that means the drug is working. Look, the reality is I can bench, squat and deadlift more than the average girl could ever dream of and that comes down to testosterone. There is no doubt that blocking DHT has some effect, whether its muscle hardness, aggression and god knows what else, the fact remains test is far more anabolic and more important for muscle growth than DHT and since taking it I have not recessed in my ability to lift weights or put on muscle. Yeah I'd love to have it, but to say I am turning to a female because I don't is a gross overstatement.

That link is interesting though. Irreversible inhibitor? that sh*t dont sound good...
DHT is disabled in the muscle by an enzyme called 3-alpha hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in regards to irreversible inhibitor, I am guessing that is just a scientific term that doesn't really mean what it sounds like.

"3. Enzymes Are Rebuilt Within Two Weeks (The Great Majority of Times). Research shows that it takes your body two weeks to rebuild the missing enzymes generally. This is based on the observation that "multiple daily doses for 1�2 weeks led to a similar 65�80% suppression of serum DHT, suggesting that tolerance did not develop to a chronic finasteride regimen in men. It has been reported that DHT concentrations recover within 2-weeks following the cessation of finasteride treatment in men , a finding that would be consistent with the slow turnover for the human Type I and Type II enzyme complexes." [3] Again, this is similar to the recovery time from Aromasin mentioned above."

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Propecia_Irreversible_Inhibitor.aspx

I am not a scientist nor medical student but its my interpretation that a drug that is irreversible (by the non-medicinal definition) requires gene therapy that acts at the DNA level which just is not a thing right now, so I don't really buy it. Your body gets the cues from DNA at the end of the day. Are you telling me finasteride tells your body to indefinitely shut off DHT production? I don't find that plausible.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it doesn't. Where is the scientific proof?

You destroy the enzyme, it's unusable.

Go get a spinal tap to measure 5ar activity after using finasteride. It's none existent.

You'll notice that most finasteride users who stop using finasteride end up undergoing further hair loss. If you were right, people would just need a single finasteride tablets, and then their hair loss would be stopped forever.

By the way, I took finasteride for a month at 1.25 mg/day and I checked my DHT levels afterwards. I have some DHT. It's a little low but not "immeasurable".

From wikipedia:

The enzyme is produced in many tissues in both males and females, in the reproductive tract, testes and ovaries,[1] skin, seminal vesicles, prostate, epididymis and many organs,[2] including the Nervous System.[3][4] There are three isoenzymes of 5α-reductase: steroid 5α-reductase 1, 2, and 3 (SRD5A1, SRD5A2 and SRD5A3).[2][5][6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase

Also, if you think this is it, why don't you just cure your PFS by injecting yourself with 5ar supplementation?

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just showed you all that finasteride irreversibly inhibits 5 ar.

You will never have
use of that enzyme again.

It doesn't regenerate. Show me proof it regenerates, it doesn't.

cyrusthegreat@hotmail.com

Established Member
Reaction score
Irreversible inhibitor? that sh*t dont sound good...

That term refers to the mechanism of the drug with respect to how it affects dht at a molecular level, not systemic. It means that once finasteride fucks with a dht molecule that molecule can't later be reactivated or restored to its original form. It doesn't mean that the systemic effects of finasteride are irreversible over time.

EDIT: Meant to say 5ar enzyme, not dht, in the above statement.

Last edited:

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in regards to irreversible inhibitor, I am guessing that is just a scientific term that doesn't really mean what it sounds like.

"3. Enzymes Are Rebuilt Within Two Weeks (The Great Majority of Times). Research shows that it takes your body two weeks to rebuild the missing enzymes generally. This is based on the observation that "multiple daily doses for 1�2 weeks led to a similar 65�80% suppression of serum DHT, suggesting that tolerance did not develop to a chronic finasteride regimen in men. It has been reported that DHT concentrations recover within 2-weeks following the cessation of finasteride treatment in men , a finding that would be consistent with the slow turnover for the human Type I and Type II enzyme complexes." [3] Again, this is similar to the recovery time from Aromasin mentioned above."

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Propecia_Irreversible_Inhibitor.aspx

I am not a scientist nor medical student but its my interpretation that a drug that is irreversible (by the non-medicinal definition) requires gene therapy that acts at the DNA level which just is not a thing right now, so I don't really buy it. Your body gets the cues from DNA at the end of the day. Are you telling me finasteride tells your body to indefinitely shut off DHT production? I don't find that plausible.

Merck admits in an irreversible inhibitor, I just showed you the data? And you say it's impossible?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't work that way, at all. It simply means that during the lifetime of the enzyme Finasteride will not unbind from it until they both are metabolized together.

The enzyme itself renews after a while.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You will never have

Seems that finasteride can cause paranoia too.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed 0 difference when going on finasteride in muscle mass and strength, same for RU really. Guns still going strong.

armssmall.jpg

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed 0 difference when going on finasteride in muscle mass and strength, same for RU really. Guns still going strong.

armssmall.jpg
That's what your finasteride soaked neurons makes you think, in reality they are sticks. IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION GUYS ! WAKE UP !!

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't work that way, at all. It simply means that during the lifetime of the enzyme Finasteride will not unbind from it until they both are metabolized together.

The enzyme itself renews after a while.

No it doesn't, you are making stuff up.

You have no scientific proof, no evidence.

Most guys are fine on Finasteride, when you stop taking it when the problems start.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That term refers to the mechanism of the drug with respect to how it affects dht at a molecular level, not systemic. It means that once finasteride fucks with a dht molecule that molecule can't later be reactivated or restored to its original form. It doesn't mean that the systemic effects of finasteride are irreversible over time.
thanks for the clarification. My assumption that the definition was nested in medical literature was right. Goddam some people are so desperate to dissuade others from the drug because of their own lack of success its sad.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

You will never have

Here you go, now stop trolling:
2637.jpg

br1

Reaction score
Merck admits in an irreversible inhibitor, I just showed you the data? And you say it's impossible?
You're stupid or what? Hold old are you? 12?

It's irreversibly, yes, it means that it attaches itself to the enzyme and won't let it go. The binding is irreversible.

But the body IS ALWAYS PRODUCING MORE 5-AR..