Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't blame anyone. The product will be crap anyway so it's not important to keep speculating about it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are the trial results? Do we really have to wait till it's out to make a call on either yeah or nay?

" the product is planned to launch in the Italian market by the end of the 2020."

Is year 2020 or the decade 2020? The latter is more probable.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say we are still lacking in the fillers and botox department, though I have seen an increase in more men using skincare products (not to the degree that woman do, but an increase nonetheless). This can be seen by an increased advertising and the slow stigma around it going away.

I am first generation in my country and my father was not very comfortable with me using skin care products.

I have done a fue, I will probably get fillers under my eye soon. Nothing crazy, just maintenance.
I’ve had a fue about 8/9 years ago.. going over to Turkey in jan/feb for a 2nd. Have had Botox in the past and love it but it’s expensive to maintain.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
And of course the price is what's using the largest font size. As for what ingredients are in the bottle and their dosage I can't find it anywhere. This market is just a racket.

Durandal

My Regimen
Reaction score
For some reason (I guess they started the production before covid, but marketing did not follow in time), they haven't done any commercial launch, so I wouldn't really say they're trying to racket us, since they basically told no one about it. We'll probably have more info about it very soon

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they able to sell something with Way316606 without explicitly saying it on the composition? Makes me wonder if it's just another peppermint biotin combo as the rest of the inventory they are selling.

Durandal

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder, they said to folliclethought that it is an analog of Way316606. I must admit that I'm pretty concerned about its safety profile anyway.

inmyhead

Reaction score
For some reason (I guess they started the production before covid, but marketing did not follow in time), they haven't done any commercial launch, so I wouldn't really say they're trying to racket us, since they basically told no one about it. We'll probably have more info about it very soon

Strange.. I wish it had some english description. Google translate results in "80% of the hair is already regrowth after only one month".. Which of course can't be true and sounds scamy.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

lawyeah

My Regimen
Reaction score
i saw the link. they didn't mention if it works for male pattern baldness but just " seasonal changes, psychophysical stress, diets and sun exposure, an alteration of the regular hair life cycle "

Durandal

My Regimen
Reaction score

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That stuff won't do what most folks are looking for here. Total crap. Put your money into something more potent.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
https://calvizie.net/cura-calvizie-gia-disponibile-il-nuovo-trattamento/

The substances patented by Giuliani Giuliani thus patented two substances similar to each other and then developed a product containing one of the two. The final choice seems to have fallen on the compound called " methyl imino oxothiazolidine acetamido dimethyl thiophene carboxylate ".

https://e-pharmaville.it/attivatore-capillare-isfrp-1-1-fiala-10-ml-bioscalin.html

Composizione
Acqua, Alcohol denat., PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Methyl Iminooxothiazoidinyl acetamido dimethylthiophene carboxylate, ammonium acryloydimethyltaurate/carboxyethyl acrylate crosspolymer, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, sucrose palmitate, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide, parfum, limonene.

https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2019158607A1/en

Last edited: