Way-316606 And Sandalore The Product Is Planned To Launch In The Italian Market By The End Of The 20

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't see the point in using SM in addition to CHIR99021 unless it has an additional MoA besides GSK3b. What I want to do is replace CHIR with KY19382. Then I'll be completely satisfied with my regimen. I just started CHIR and dinoprost tromethamine a couple days ago. GHK-Cu should be here next week.

The amount of new hairs coming in since I switched to 1.5mm microneedling, and added BIS I and SW has been insane.
How long from the time you added BIS and SW did you start seeing significant regrowth?

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Peptides are not exotic. You can buy them in the free world. Reddit has a decent channel with reviews on sellers.

Keeping your hair in 2020 is not impossible but it requires you to adopt a different attitude than waiting for an OTC lotion that is affordable to do the job.
Hi. What Reddit channel do you go to for the information?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what's surprising is that even if it takes 3 to 6 months to show significant regrowth, I can tell when a treatment will work just by a couple of weeks into it.
Yep. For me it's 2 weeks where my shedding is gone, my hair magically feels more voluminous, and stands up straighter/resists being combed down. Noticed it with finasteride, noticed it with RU, noticed it with CB.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep. For me it's 2 weeks where my shedding is gone, my hair magically feels more voluminous, and stands up straighter/resists being combed down. Noticed it with finasteride, noticed it with RU, noticed it with CB.

I noticed it very strongly with Regenera Activa. Best feeling ever! Really gives your self confidence a huge boost. Unfortunately it wore out after 3/4 months.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes thank you. I realise that. I am just trying to broaden the regimen since both may work synergically.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thing too that may or may not be a coincidence. Since I started taking all my peptide injections my shedding has been consistently decreasing. I'm shedding the least amount of hair I can ever remember shedding. This morning I shed literally no more than ten hairs in the shower when I typically shed 40-60 during good times. Epitalon is a very potent ROS scavenger, and that might be why.

Any treatment for hair loss need time to see possible results, is it so?

You know what's surprising is that even if it takes 3 to 6 months to show significant regrowth, I can tell when a treatment will work just by a couple of weeks into it.

only a couple of weeks? I read that we need moreless six months

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair grow on the average of 1/2 inch per month. The eye can perceive a 1/4 inch fortnightly. I can flatten my hair on both sides and observe new hair coming out and I don't need 6 months to see that.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
The amount all these compounds and peptides cost.. cheaper and less hassle to just get a FUE

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is when you are a good candidate for FUE. If you are one of those then good on you and good luck. And I don't need some stranger on the internet to remind me I am not a candidate for FUE or think I am stupid enough to spend money on something I could get away with.

Last edited:

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't see the point in using SM in addition to CHIR99021 unless it has an additional MoA besides GSK3b. What I want to do is replace CHIR with KY19382. Then I'll be completely satisfied with my regimen. I just started CHIR and dinoprost tromethamine a couple days ago. GHK-Cu should be here next week.

The amount of new hairs coming in since I switched to 1.5mm microneedling, and added BIS I and SW has been insane.
What does BIS and SW stand for sorry

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The amount all these compounds and peptides cost.. cheaper and less hassle to just get a FUE

That may be true, however, as many know, unless you find items/chemicals to preserve your current hair the FUE/FUT is useless.

I did a FUE and I after long long thinking realized that it would be useless and wasteful if I didn't hop on finasteride. You have to do what you have to do. My hair does look cosmetically and feels thicker for sure.

I simply equate this to girls buying cosmetics. I really think guys do not spend enough money on themselves which is why 4's are able to turn themselves into 8's for the night.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does that mean?

In my opinion, I just think guys do not spend anywhere near the amount of money on what is available to us compared to our counterparts. They are way more heavily invested in cosmetic surgery, make-up, clothes, additives etc.

I think to be keep up with them, we need to spend more. I don't know all the details but I am surprised like jaw surgery isn't more prevalent.

Also, I am not here to have a jerk fest conversation with guys across the world. Just my two cents.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, I just think guys do not spend anywhere near the amount of money on what is available to us compared to our counterparts. They are way more heavily invested in cosmetic surgery, make-up, clothes, additives etc.

I think to be keep up with them, we need to spend more. I don't know all the details but I am surprised like jaw surgery isn't more prevalent.

Also, I am not here to have a jerk fest conversation with guys across the world. Just my two cents.

What are you referring to? Botox, fillers, skincare regime etc?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you referring to? Botox, fillers, skincare regime etc?

I would say we are still lacking in the fillers and botox department, though I have seen an increase in more men using skincare products (not to the degree that woman do, but an increase nonetheless). This can be seen by an increased advertising and the slow stigma around it going away.

I am first generation in my country and my father was not very comfortable with me using skin care products.

I have done a fue, I will probably get fillers under my eye soon. Nothing crazy, just maintenance.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Nice thread, few posts about the actual product and then traditional stuff like alternative treatments, fue, microneedling, topical dustasteride and so on... Soon we will be discussing PFS here too