Warning: Wuhan Are 100% Scammers! Avoid!

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, around 10 CB batches in the last 3 years, tested at a local uni. always resulted legit, with 97-99% purity.

The only issue I had with the CB I purchased from Wuhan was that it wouldn't fully dissolve in an ethanol solution

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, around 10 CB batches in the last 3 years, tested at a local uni. always resulted legit, with 97-99% purity.

Thanks man

There we have it folks .. Wuhan isn’t a scam.
The only issue I had with the CB I purchased from Wuhan was that it wouldn't fully dissolve in an ethanol solution

I think that’s mostly cause of the way it clumps. I get round that by just putting my vial in some warm water

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time did you give it? Some of the clumps took a little while, but all of it was fully dissolved for me (at a 7.5% solution) within 24 hours.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Would it be possible to upload the test results? OP is not willing to prove his claims, so you could bring some evidence to this thread. I would really appreciate!

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to upload the test results? OP is not willing to prove his claims, so you could bring some evidence to this thread. I would really appreciate!
i will try to anonymize the pdfs.
but an nmr plot and elementar analysis numbes don't tell too much to street joes (at least, i had to get explanations).

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but an nmr plot and elementar analysis numbes don't tell too much to street joes (at least, i had to get explanations).

That would be great hilbert, thx :) And I think people on this forum are going to figure out the plots.. Or you could give a brief explanation. But, and what's more important, a legit CB source is proofed. I think more and more people are willing to give it a try after the good 12 months safety results. And the price should go down..

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
OP, which Wuhan did you order from? There are actually a few with that name.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP, which Wuhan did you order from? There are actually a few with that name.
Yes indeed , Wuhan has several different CB selling pages, which one? Thanks a lot

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much time did you give it? Some of the clumps took a little while, but all of it was fully dissolved for me (at a 7.5% solution) within 24 hours.

I would remove the powder from the freezer and place it in a small vial. After an hour I would pour the ethanol into the vial. Most of it would dissolve immediately but even after a day there would be some residual powder inside the vial.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still no proof? Wont believe anyone who doesnt come with test positive or negative. Also i never saw test results who where that hard to read and if its so i just ask my mom she works in the chemical sector

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Still no proof? Wont believe anyone who doesnt come with test positive or negative. Also i never saw test results who where that hard to read and if its so i just ask my mom she works in the chemical sector
1. i'm too busy in this period to play with acrobat
2. i have my own test results, which i paid for
3. i don't have to convince anyone

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1. I use acrobat every day as graphic designer it takes max 3min.
2. Yeah thats a good reason to let us show them and proof they are legit.
3. Yes and we dont have to believe you if you dont. Social engineering is a big part of scammers trieing to convince us of buying things. Maybe you just work for whp or whatever company.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Please, be so kind and share the results once you have time. It would be really nice to have a conclusion about Wuhan. You would do this community a favor..