Warning: Wuhan Are 100% Scammers! Avoid!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. I use acrobat every day as graphic designer it takes max 3min.
2. Yeah thats a good reason to let us show them and proof they are legit.
3. Yes and we dont have to believe you if you dont. Social engineering is a big part of scammers trieing to convince us of buying things. Maybe you just work for whp or whatever company.

He obviously doesn’t work for them. The only time he has ever spoken about his regime or his suppliers for CB is when he’s asked by people directly .

On a side note, I’m getting sm04554 from Wuhan . Ordered 6 weeks ago and had to restart the whole batch because they fucked up the synthesis of it. They said it will be ready within the next 2 weeks. Doesn’t sound like a company that just hands out fake junk to people.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He obviously doesn’t work for them. The only time he has ever spoken about his regime or his suppliers for CB is when he’s asked by people directly .

On a side note, I’m getting sm04554 from Wuhan . Ordered 6 weeks ago and had to restart the whole batch because they fucked up the synthesis of it. They said it will be ready within the next 2 weeks. Doesn’t sound like a company that just hands out fake junk to people.
Its called social engineering buddy. Hackers use this alot too they somethimes fake mistakes and sh*t to be more believable. Get your sh*t tested before taking it. And where does this hilbert guy comes from? Anyone knows him for his cb thats pretty much it.

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I very much doubt they are trying to kill their customers. That wouldn’t be great for business. It also makes complete sense that they wouldn’t send a customer a package that looks, disolves, and acts nothing like the product they ordered.

However, it would be nice to know that we are putting something in our blood steam that contains little to know heavy metals or other harmful substances. We can’t know that without tests.

Please for the sake of this forum, publish tests.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
I think people are blowing the whole contamination or purity out of proportion,

Think of the amount of people who take illegal drugs where they have no idea where they have come from or what they are cut with for years and years and are still ok. Im not saying its a good idea or good for the health to do in the first place but you dont see them worrying about these things as much as what we are about this. Who knows what lab that stuff is made in let alone what its cut with.

I think people are also undervaluing the fact that this is a topical, could unwanted contaminated substances get through the layer of skin, yes potentially but I think it is still far safer then if we had to run the risk of say ingesting it. Remember if there were any impurities we dont even know if they would have the molecular weight to penetrate the skin and be absorbed, again in my opinion its something that would be more concerning if we had to take orally.

That being said I think if your unsure then do not run any risk of trying any experimental drug or buying any compounds for personal use from china

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its called social engineering buddy. Hackers use this alot too they somethimes fake mistakes and sh*t to be more believable. Get your sh*t tested before taking it. And where does this hilbert guy comes from? Anyone knows him for his cb thats pretty much it.

Didn't know social engineering meant automatically giving me my money back before having to re order with them to confirm i still wanted SM.

i believe hilbert is from Italy.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know social engineering meant automatically giving me my money back before having to re order with them to confirm i still wanted SM.

i believe hilbert is from Italy.
Yeah indeed its questionable as long as we dont know and nobody brings some tests to the table we will never know if its legit or not. the op didnt get a refund tho. But i wish you all the luck anyways and if you do get sides just stop it imediatly your health is more important

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Out of curiosity how do they know the chemical formula for it? Has it been found out?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity how do they know the chemical formula for it? Has it been found out?
It's cortexolone 17 alpha propionate,
the patent is very informative.