Warning: Wuhan Are 100% Scammers! Avoid!

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who got poisoned by a fake Polygala tenuifolia from China, I can really relate to your story. It is impossible to know the extent of the damage that we have inflicted to ourselves, but at least we are alive and, I hope, reasonably well.

Learn from us, people. They gave me a fake CoA, everything seemed, legit... But they screwed me up hard. Don't trust those sketchy labs from China. Is better to be bald, and depressed, I bought this herb in an attempt of fighting depression, than hooked up to a machine or even dead.

I hope that you are feeling well, thanks for sharing.

Thanks bro.

Can you share a bit more what happened with you if its ok?

Did they also stop responding to you?

Ever since I have been digging deep into all these fuckers and doing a lot of due diligence whereas before I'd just follow whatever here. What has become obvious though is that people here are playing russian roulette with their health, dont know sh*t from bread and are purely driven by the cheapest price, the perfect combination to get fucked.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are responsible for your life bro not me nor am I online all day and you can see the dates in the emails. I warned you guys but whatever...

I also have proof of bryan shilling direct from the source but why bother f*****g trying to help people that dont want to be helped.

can you just settle this and post the test results?

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one is butthurt. We’re just comparing evidence. Multiple people have had stuff tested from Wuhan and it’s been fine . Here comes a guy with a story and no real lab reports to confirm any of this elaborate story ?

Just applying rationale where it’s suited.

One of the 3 propositions I made earlier bro applies. Yeah multiple 'people' and 'tested'.
Perhaps you are unable to read what it states at the bottom? Go right ahead and do whatever you'd like, I dont give a f***.
Again, why dont you look at the consistency and texture of what you have? It is not perfectly uniform and standardized and the color is off.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also would love to hear the story how Bryan from Poland is also a scammer.

You are here just to turn this thread into another sh*t thread bro?
How do I know? Easy. It is called DUE DILIGENCE and I confirmed it directly with his 'source' (proof of which I have). The guy is a shill through and through. Some basic logic alone would tell you a bro who has supposedly been using CB since 2011 would have some pic proof of something by now? Instead every forum he goes to tries to do a GB?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are here just to turn this thread into another sh*t thread bro?
How do I know? Easy. It is called DUE DILIGENCE and I confirmed it directly with his 'source' (proof of which I have). The guy is a shill through and through. Some basic logic alone would tell you a bro who has supposedly been using CB since 2011 would have some pic proof of something by now? Instead every forum he goes to tries to do a GB?

Dude that’s all well and good applying logic but if you’re coming out with this story you will have presumably have access to real evidence and no problem posting it; A blood test and the drug reports.

Your story tells us you have both of those things.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who did you buy yours from bro?
I didn't. A guy on here prom Poland gave me a free sample. He and I have been communicating for a while. He seems like a real nice guy. He said he got sides as well but more so sexual sides, not chest pains etc. He got it from group by with Brian.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't. A guy on here prom Poland gave me a free sample. He and I have been communicating for a while. He seems like a real nice guy. He said he got sides as well but more so sexual sides, not chest pains etc. He got it from group by with Brian.
what did you experience ?

br1

Reaction score
Yeah. Lets ingest sh*t powder from china, where not even food is considered safe.

Specially: lets ingest powder from China, when is a chemical that's not even in the market yet.

Fcking millennials..

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all bullshit. No way have they found elaborate ways of faking mass spec tests.

Honestly - this just doesn’t read true.

The only way you’re getting sides are if:
- CB causes sides
- vehicle causes sides
- remaining 1% (CB is 99%) causes sides

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LGS- I appreciate you taking the time to make that post. However, if you would cut 90% of the text and just say the following, no one will question you:
  1. I bought powder from Wuhan
  2. I got sides
  3. I got it tested, it failed, and here is the proof (file of test results attached)
It’s not too late. Think of how many lurkers could still order from Wuhan after this.

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only help so much bros and I stated outright that I will not get dragged into the bullshit that often happens here.
-I went to BioJapan on my own time and money but people gave me sh*t. Even after I posted tons of proof, some were still two faced fucks about it. What have they done? Nothing.
-I called out tainyuan and posted proof. Did anyone listen? No! Funny how I was proven right.
-I called out Wuhan and now posted more proof than anyone ever has including shilling evidence. Butthurt idiots and shills are still at it. And I have the test result to prove it to someone qualified and worth proving to. Some due diligence and basic sense would also tell you when everyone is being quoted random different prices and different excuses something is off! I suppose their email systems just stopped working only for me!
-I called out Bryan for being a shill. Did anyone listen? No! Again I have proof and direct from the source.
-I offered to try and go to the hair congress in Barcelona for us. Some gave me sh*t for that WTF! Meanwhile we have members much closer and some even in the same city that cant be bothered to go or give a f***!

I am getting very f*****g tired of getting used here!

The hypocrisy, double standards and how quickly you bros turn even on one of your best members Westonci is insane!

I am not your responsible for you. Do whatever you would like. I don't give a sh*t!

I wasted thousands of my own dollars and my health based on stupid unqualified recommendations here (where was all this "evidence" to the point of asking for dick pix when shills and idiots come on here shilling and recommending???!!!). To rub salt into the wound? I was told the same f*****g "CB" that Wuhan scammed us for up to $90 we could have bought for $15 anyway!!!

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come to think of it Wuhan quoted me a way lower price for Apalutamide then for Georgie. When I asked about this they immediately switched reps and said the one I was with left the company and quoted me at the same price as Georgie. After this I never trusted them

I don’t believe you got it tested but I kinda believe your story

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can only help so much bros and I stated outright that I will not get dragged into the bullshit that often happens here.
-I went to BioJapan on my own time and money but people gave me sh*t. Even after I posted tons of proof, some were still two faced fucks about it. What have they done? Nothing.
-I called out tainyuan and posted proof. Did anyone listen? No! Funny how I was proven right.
-I called out Wuhan and now posted more proof than anyone ever has including shilling evidence. Butthurt idiots and shills are still at it. And I have the test result to prove it to someone qualified and worth proving to. Some due diligence and basic sense would also tell you when everyone is being quoted random different prices and different excuses something is off! I suppose their email systems just stopped working only for me!
-I called out Bryan for being a shill. Did anyone listen? No! Again I have proof and direct from the source.
-I offered to try and go to the hair congress in Barcelona for us. Some gave me sh*t for that WTF! Meanwhile we have members much closer and some even in the same city that cant be bothered to go or give a f***!

I am getting very f*****g tired of getting used here!

The hypocrisy, double standards and how quickly you bros turn even on one of your best members Westonci is insane!

I am not your responsible for you. Do whatever you would like. I don't give a sh*t!

I wasted thousands of my own dollars and my health based on stupid unqualified recommendations here (where was all this "evidence" to the point of asking for dick pix when shills and idiots come on here shilling and recommending???!!!). To rub salt into the wound? I was told the same f*****g "CB" that Wuhan scammed us for up to $90 we could have bought for $15 anyway!!!
I understand your frustration. However, It took you 1000x longer to write that than it would have taken to simply post the test results. You said you would email them to people. I just don’t understand why you won’t make them public. Surely you can redact any personal info.

For the record, I have believed you about everything else and believe you here. I just think there is no downside to posting the test results.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i believe no single word here and test my own stuff

Says a bro who can't tell sh*t from sand and promotes a shill! Everyone here is a super expert and 'tests' their own stuff and yet driven by the cheapest price??!!! When I was new I believed this and now I know we don't know f*** all, arent experts and just posturing and pretending or lying, while shills are doing a fine job.

Last edited: