Want To Spread The Word About Smp. It Took Me Forever To Find.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, also before finasteride I had all indicators of having high T

- Raging morning wood every day without exception
- High libido
- Low voice
- Hairy
- Low body fat
- Gain muscle very fast
- Strong jawline

Finasteride side effects are more complicated than just free T levels.

not gonna lie Im pretty sure my junk took a hit after finasteride for 8 months. Functionality is fine but I could swear I was a tab bigger, maybe its age, who knows.

Do you still have issues? I could shoot you some of my tips, PM me if you want.

INT

Reaction score
not gonna lie Im pretty sure my junk took a hit after finasteride for 8 months. Functionality is fine but I could swear I was a tab bigger, maybe its age, who knows.

Do you still have issues? I could shoot you some of my tips, PM me if you want.

I am ok-ish now. But you can post your tips here and potentially help other folks with the same issue(s).

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 221

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
you still had A LOT of hair tho

Yeah I was lucky enough to lose it pretty evenly. but The middle of my head was SUPER thin. I'll post a before pic. waiting on my mom to send em she had the before pics on her phone.

but it works for just adding density, or for completely bald people. and women get it done too.

just dont do finasteride man. I cant stress that enough. Live a badass bald life rather than mess yourself up.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I was lucky enough to lose it pretty evenly. but The middle of my head was SUPER thin. I'll post a before pic. waiting on my mom to send em she had the before pics on her phone.

but it works for just adding density, or for completely bald people. and women get it done too.

just dont do finasteride man. I cant stress that enough. Live a badass bald life rather than mess yourself up.

Attachments

• BEDBE284-3019-46D3-919B-5575B13D175E.png
    BEDBE284-3019-46D3-919B-5575B13D175E.png
    567.5 KB · Views: 204

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You sound like a shill, but smp is a good option for people who like a buzzed look, but long haired guys need actual strands. :(