Want To Spread The Word About Smp. It Took Me Forever To Find.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 23 years old. lost hair at 19. Super thin.
tried everything including finasteride. nothing worked.
my donor area was too thin for a transplant.
my mom found SMP for me
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION
It seriously has changed my life, and I wish more people knew about it so here i am.
You gotta be careful who you go with though, because I guess a lot of companies like Bosley mess it up.
I got mine done in Cali by Scalpmastersinc and I seriously wish more people would look at this as an alternative treatment.

as a musician and entertainer, this gave my confidence back to me. I hope you all look into this amazing stuff and dont damage your scalps or your insides further with chemicals.

INT

Reaction score
I recommend people to take a look at your post history. I am never going to do SMP but now I know that if I would, i would NEVER go to Scalpmastersinc. Thanks.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
You with Bosley or somethin? lol
I literally joined this forum to spread something that actually worked for me

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recommend people to take a look at your post history. I am never going to do SMP but now I know that if I would, i would NEVER go to Scalpmastersinc. Thanks.
Its a good move, even if it isnt with them, Finasteride really messed me up.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure. Did you know that SMP has 3 out of 4 letters of the word spam?

Lol that was clever. I’m just trying to help. I had a really good experience with it. I see I need to tone it down.

Have you had luck with finasyeride?

INT

Reaction score
Lol that was clever. I’m just trying to help. I had a really good experience with it. I see I need to tone it down.

Have you had luck with finasyeride?

People that from their very first post onwards only talk about one specific service/product usually do not do very well here since 99,99% of the time they are scammers.

Tried finasteride, gave up due to sides.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
People that from their very first post onwards only talk about one specific service/product usually do not do very well here since 99,99% of the time they are scammers.

Tried finasteride, gave up due to sides.

Well forgive me I was excited.

And same. What were your sides?

I’m still dealing with this foggy sh*t. I saw a doctor about it, but they wanted to put me on anti-depressants. It’s gotten better tho.

INT

Reaction score
Well forgive me I was excited.

And same. What were your sides?

I’m still dealing with this foggy sh*t. I saw a doctor about it, but they wanted to put me on anti-depressants. It’s gotten better tho.

Brain fog, complete sexual dysfunction, memory issues, depression. Took me two years after quiting to kind of have normal sex again.

LoudAsFolk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have been 90-95% recovered for the last year. Hoping that nofap will get me to 100% Have been on it for 8 months.
Nofap is a good way to conserve energy indeed.
But how long were you on the finasteride?

INT

Reaction score
only 8 months of finasteride that cause 2 years of impotence ? damm what dose were you on

1 mg for the first 3 weeks. 0.625 mg eod for the other 7 months. Dosage is also irrelevant since it has a flat respons curve between 0.05 mg and 5 mg.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 mg for the first 3 weeks. 0.625 mg eod for the other 7 months. Dosage is also irrelevant since it has a flat respons curve between 0.05 mg and 5 mg.
is your free T low ?

INT

Reaction score
is your free T low ?

No, also before finasteride I had all indicators of having high T

- Raging morning wood every day without exception
- High libido
- Low voice
- Hairy
- Low body fat
- Gain muscle very fast
- Strong jawline

Finasteride side effects are more complicated than just free T levels.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, also before finasteride I had all indicators of having high T

- Raging morning wood every day without exception
- High libido
- Low voice
- Hairy
- Low body fat
- Gain muscle very fast
- Strong jawline

Finasteride side effects are more complicated than just free T levels.

so you had basically no sex for 2 years because of 8 months use ? damm.. i want to try 0.25 mg every day soon but that makes me think twice..