Vitamin D Deficiency - Seven Words Title

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I just got my blood test results and it looks like my D levels are quite low.

Vitamina D 10.2 < ng/ml 30.0 - 100.0

How bad is it and how does it affect my hair loss?

mam.stk1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I too have vitamin d and vitamin b12 deficiency (around 0.25 of the normal level) I was suffering hair loss to a huge extent. However after catching it and taking supplements over a couple of months, hair fall has drastically reduced although not as before. I guess it would take a bit of time to get back to normal hair.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I’m gonna start supplementing and then see what my doctor says.

Maxihair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To keep your D levels correct, you only need to walk between your car, house, and office each day with face and/or arms bare. That's it. Assuming everything else is working correctly that is...

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To keep your D levels correct, you only need to walk between your car, house, and office each day with face and/or arms bare. That's it. Assuming everything else is working correctly that is...

If youre darker skinned you may need more.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but I also take my dog for a walk everyday so I think I’m getting enough sun.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting vitamin D with the sun implying the capacity of synthesis of it, which is not the case for most people who are deficient
A"number of factors influence the photosynthesis and bioavailability of vitamin D and contribute to risk of impaired vitamin D status. These factors include variation in sun exposure due to latitude, season, time of day, atmospheric components, clothing, sunscreen use and skin pigmentation, as well as age, obesity and the incidence of several chronic illnesses"
https://www.medicaljournals.se/acta/content/abstract/10.2340/00015555-0980

Remember, if you supplement it, use vitK2mk7 as a vehicle in order to avoid calcification