Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Youcandoit- I ordered one about a year ago, same brand as the one you mentioned from Amazon (D'ermasol or something like that?). It made me feel sick, sore throat+body aches. Almost a feeling of excess heavy metal. I tried it again the other day except not touching the scalp and started to get the same symptoms again. I looked on the package (poorly written English all over) and could not find the brand on the box, although the device was identical to the one in the picture.

Maybe I bought it from a bogus retailer? Do you see the brand name on yours anywhere?

Thanks,

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Youcandoit- I ordered one about a year ago, same brand as the one you mentioned from Amazon (D'ermasol or something like that?). It made me feel sick, sore throat+body aches. Almost a feeling of excess heavy metal. I tried it again the other day except not touching the scalp and started to get the same symptoms again. I looked on the package (poorly written English all over) and could not find the brand on the box, although the device was identical to the one in the picture.

Maybe I bought it from a bogus retailer? Do you see the brand name on yours anywhere?

Thanks,

Yeah ah I never got any symptoms, been using everyday for more than a month. The sellers name is veliros on ebay. I bought both models he has, he told me they were same power, one just includes different attachments. So they are 200,000 hz but the volt output of electricity is unknown, I asked him question but he doesn't understand, normal violet rays have output of 10,000 v to 50,000 volts. All I know is I can feel the electricity shocking the scalp and turning it red for about an hour.

Jacob

Reaction score
He doesn't understand the questions? Well as long as he's not saying he's a violet ray expert :woot:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
K

karankaran

Yeah , EVERY SINGLE WORTHWHILE invention has been thrown under the bus.

you guys are pioneers like this guy : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agha_Waqar's_water-fuelled_car

All scientists collectively with oil corporations have muzzled the word of this "great" invention. Just like all the pharma companies and pharma scientists have conspired to call a novel cure all such as a violet ray device a QUACKERY.

Infact, when I joined the scientific community here, I was asked to sign a agreement which states that I will work based on the principles of the "secret science society" - a society founded in 1665 on behest of evil corporations, who do not want discoveries and inventions like free energy machines and telepathy to "liberate" the world from the tyranny of scientific theories such as quantum physics and thermodynamics.

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah , EVERY SINGLE WORTHWHILE invention has been thrown under the bus.

you guys are pioneers like this guy : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agha_Waqar%27s_water-fuelled_car

All scientists collectively with oil corporations have muzzled the word of this "great" invention. Just like all the pharma companies and pharma scientists have conspired to call a novel cure all such as a violet ray device a QUACKERY.

Infact, when I joined the scientific community here, I was asked to sign a agreement which states that I will work based on the principles of the "secret science society" - a society founded in 1665 on behest of evil corporations, who do not want discoveries and inventions like free energy machines and telepathy to "liberate" the world from the tyranny of scientific theories such as quantum physics and thermodynamics.

Well said karankaran. It is astounding that any credibility is given to this kind of nonsense in 2014.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The problem is the general decline in quality in these forums, and its causes. What we face here is, basically, religion-like stuff going on. In ancient times, when people could not understand something, they tried to explain it with metaphysical concepts of supernatural and unobservable things. Where did the world come from? Some supernatural being created it within 6 days, and - poof! - there it was (apparently in the US there is a number of people who actually believe this as I recently read on the net). This does not only hold for the Christian, but for all religions: They tried to explain what they could not explain with madeup concepts.
The people in these forums are dealing with a disease they do not understand (and even science does not fully understand!) and the treatments that are available are, frankly, very far from good and effective. In their dispair, they turn to pseudo-science and metaphysical BS such as "thoughts carry energy" to give them hope in their attempts.
The quack-followers don't even understand what units such as volts mean on a physical level - they just assume more means more effect and thus buy the stuff. Explaining to them why something does not work is futile: They just throw in some random concepts they don't even remotely understand ("string theory" lol) and thus think the matter is settled, because they want to believe in their attempts. Otherwise the attempts would be meaningless, and the quackery gives their attempts meaning. Just like religion.

Quackery gives some people here thus both explanations (though completely wrong) and hope. Just like religion in the old days, as mentioned before.

This shift in the intellectual level of these forums is also the reason why I seldomly post here anymore. You have to deal with the "dont try this I have tried something else and it also didnt work" whiny faction on the one side which always tries to derail threats cause in their opinion they have to protect people from trying, and the "oh my god guys try this it carries energy" faction on the other hand which blindly runs after every self-proclaimed "ultimate cure" device. The amount of people in these forums that actually read the scientific papers, try to draw conclusions from them and then turn them into new approaches has drastically decreased.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Benj , everyone for that matter.Be cautious for elitism can even be brighter and more blinding than religion and not particularly any less ignorant. Let's all be a part of the solution by respecting each other's volunteered perspectives. Regardless if they are academically derived or of a more abstract design. Each day so many here open up their vulnerability for all the world to see and they don't ask for much compensation. Most do it for free. It takes half that amount of courage to open our minds. I am sorry you might leave this forum your positive contribution(s) will be missed. Best Wishes.

bboy4

Reaction score
Benj , everyone for that matter.Be cautious for elitism can even be brighter and more blinding than religion and not particularly any less ignorant. Let's all be a part of the solution by respecting each other's volunteered perspectives. Regardless if they are academically derived or of a more abstract design. Each day so many here open up their vulnerability for all the world to see and they don't ask for much compensation. Most do it for free. It takes half that amount of courage to open our minds. I am sorry you might leave this forum your positive contribution(s) will be missed. Best Wishes.

umm, no, **** that. I'm not going to respect people's bull**** ideas based on nothing but bull****. Even if people cite studies and evidence but reach complete bull**** conclusions I'm still not going to respect that. If someone make an honest and rigours attempt at constructing some kind of theory based on evidence, I AM going to respect that. I'm going to respect the intellect and effort they have displayed in doing so. And if they put their money where their mouth is and actually put into practice what they're proposing then they're in god tier.

This is an anonymous forum on the internet for ****s sake. People can only attack you on what you say and do, and that is entirely in your hands. We need argument and conflict to make progress, and if it gets overheated sometimes, well tough ****. Anyone who is thin skinned enough to get upset and offended on an anonymous forum needs ****ing physiological help because how the **** are they going to deal with everyday life?

To keep this section useful we need to constantly call people out on their bull**** and that means there's going to be a lot of conflict and people little egos are going to get wounded, and others inflated. And that's a good thing because we need a constant purge against bull****ters and idiots.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
umm, no, **** that. I'm not going to respect people's bull**** ideas based on nothing but bull****. Even if people cite studies and evidence but reach complete bull**** conclusions I'm still not going to respect that. If someone make an honest and rigours attempt at constructing some kind of theory based on evidence, I AM going to respect that. I'm going to respect the intellect and effort they have displayed in doing so. And if they put their money where their mouth is and actually put into practice what they're proposing then they're in god tier.

This is an anonymous forum on the internet for ****s sake. People can only attack you on what you say and do, and that is entirely in your hands. We need argument and conflict to make progress, and if it gets overheated sometimes, well tough ****. Anyone who is thin skinned enough to get upset and offended on an anonymous forum needs ****ing physiological help because how the **** are they going to deal with everyday life?

To keep this section useful we need to constantly call people out on their bull**** and that means there's going to be a lot of conflict and people little egos are going to get wounded, and others inflated. And that's a good thing because we need a constant purge against bull****ters and idiots.

This is could have been simple about electric stimulation yet people's egos turned it into a battle with me, if only you guys knew how to open your mind you would be growing hair like me. I want each of you skeptics to try something with an open mind. Before you go to sleep tonight, tell yourself what your going to dream about and that your going to remember it. It works everytime for me, maybe you can get somewhere where you don't have to be bashers, I'm a self guided person and have a lot going for me and I don't feed into that negativity you guys strongly dabble in. Go get a life where you don't have to call people names, your grown men

and you guys taking the time just to give me a bad rep on my post is so lame. I don't care if you did it every post. Like I care, I'm not here for you if you don't like my posts, I'm here for those I can help

one more thing....quackery devices don't remove moles from skin do they? I have one that's almost completely disappeared and the other 2 are shrinking every day. What do you have to say about that? Just 15 zaps

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

+1
We are all essentials

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
people's egos turned it into a battle with me, if only you guys knew how to open your mind you would be growing hair like me.
This is not about you as a person but about your style of "argumentation", or rather the lack of any arguments at all that can be proven with any scientific* study to back them up. You have been asked in this thread to explain how this violet ray device is supposed to work. Your answers consisted of "you have to open your mind, then it works". Not a single argument to why this device is supposed to work was given.

Do you seriously think that a) "positive thoughts" cured baldness and b) if so, why this has not been found out and published yet? Are you the genius to cure baldness with "positive thoughts" and the "vibrations of the universe" (who taught you that bullsh*t in the first place)? And c), if just the positive thought or hope that something works, why has no placebo caused hair growth? According to your "logic", all the people that have been given placebos in Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness drug tests must've grown tremendous amounts of hair. However, not a single study reports this. En contraire, this is the exact reason why minoxidil, finasteride and other proven drugs were even able to show their efficacy: They were tested in placebo-controlled studies. The people with placebos simply didn't grow hair, even though they thought they had received hair loss treatment.

Additionally, you don't provide any proof of your claimed growth, e.g. with photos. All in all, your reasoning is in accordance with the concepts of religion.

* just to make sure that you know what scientists consider "scientific": A paper needs to have undergone a peer-review process that ensures it does not contain bullsh*t and fulfills basic quality requirements of science for the paper to be citable.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
You still have to take appropriate actions physically and mentally, so no I don't think positive thoughts alone can cure baldness unless you somehow tricked yourself into believing you were bald, but the condition has to be fixed internally just as much mentally. The mind, body, and spirit are one system. And I gave many reasons why it works scientifically, I can't believe you said I didn't , proves your ego is involved and u r blind to reality, so u should listen. Benjt are u an atheist? Maybe that's why you get so excited over my beliefs, I'm jot forcing them on anyone just providing my perspective, you can believe you were created magically if you want doesn't bother me.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with the whole atheist vs. believers battle in the US, but as far as I know, it is just a bunch of religious morons who are stupid enough to believe that humans and animals were created magically as stated in the bible. I am seriously suprised how religious fanatics even made it so far that ideas such as creationism are considered even remotely possible. I always thought the schooling system in the US was more or less decent, putting emphasis more on science than on man-made stories that were used to explain things they didnt understand a couple of thousand years ago. I can only hope for the US that these religious fanatics dont get any political power. The rest of the world has abolished these ideas a long time ago, and as far as I know, until recently also the US. Why the heck is there an outbreak of religious fanaticism in the recent years?

Anyway, the problem with your "explanation" is that it in no way explains how hair is supposed to regrow. As has been pointed out by many studies by Cotsarelis' team and others, the big issue is PGD-2 overexpression, perifollicular fibrosis, subsequent crushing of the hair sheath, and seperation of the DP and EC reservoirs. Your "explanation" is that "stimulation gets juices flowing". In no way does that explain how DP reservoirs are replenished (which is a necessity for hair regrowth and lies at the basis of both RepliCels and Follica's approach, while the former actually replenish and the latter create anew). Your "explanation" is just plain wrong and is lacking any logic on so many levels.

Why do you think that, if that approach which was created more than 100 years ago, has not been pursued by scientists if it was in any way reasonable? Please answer this question.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Ignorance + Arrogance = Decadence VERSUS Wisdom + Passion = Change

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Wisdom/Knowledge +Passion =Change.

- - - Updated - - -

I am in favor of the scientific approach when it is implemented WISELY and practiced with a PASSION respecting all forms of life.
Ignorance to science?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I.D. WALKER, I can only encourage you to read up on the causes of Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness. It should explain to you why this whole thread consists of nothing but bullsh*t.

I know that it is impossible to persuade Youcandoit. One of his "explanations" in this thread was this:
string theory is about the life force powering the atoms, giving life to it and then it branches from there. Wether you believe it or not, everything that exists is God including you. It's all the same force vibrating at infinite speeds which can appear in all places at once.
This makes me wonder if he ever even attended school. It could've come straight from a fairytale.

Now the problem is not that Youcandoit cannot be persuaded. The problem is that he spreads his bullsh*t and people actually believe it.

A couple of months ago discussion was driven by reading up scientific papers. Some of the most active users got their hands on the papers, dissected them, and tried to interpret the results. When something was unclear or seemingly in contradiction to previous findings, other users would find papers again to disprove it. We figured out on our own what needle lengths can potentially be used, how different kinds of oils might help in the creation of subcutaneous fat (and later found out that the loss of subcutaneous fat was not a precursor to hairloss, but a consequence), and so on and so forth. We had posts like this, and princessRambo who did a lot of great work by actually working with scientific papers provided us with a well-founded (though expensive) regimen and rigidly well documenting photos that proved his success.

Now compare posts like the one I linked above with Youcandoit's "you just have to believe it works, then it will work, because mind and body are one and we are all affected by the vibrations of the universe" nonsense. I guess you will notice the "slight" difference. Please don't help in spreading this bullsh*t. It is getting harder and harder to actually have any fruitful discussions and new insights on these forums because more and more people spread made-up nonsense stemming from a complete inability to understand basic causalities.

If we want to have even the slightest chance at figuring out treatments ourselves, we have to be rigorous in correcting each other. If we don't filter out wrong information by other users we cannot distinguish potentially viable treatments to try from quackery. And this thread is the most perfect example of quackery. If we blindly follow such nonsense because "everybody's believes have to be respected" we will not achieve any advances at all.