Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I.D. WALKER, I can only encourage you to read up on the causes of Androgenetic Alopecia/male pattern baldness. It should explain to you why this whole thread consists of nothing but bullsh*t.

I know that it is impossible to persuade Youcandoit. One of his "explanations" in this thread was this: This makes me wonder if he ever even attended school. It could've come straight from a fairytale.

Now the problem is not that Youcandoit cannot be persuaded. The problem is that he spreads his bullsh*t and people actually believe it.

A couple of months ago discussion was driven by reading up scientific papers. Some of the most active users got their hands on the papers, dissected them, and tried to interpret the results. When something was unclear or seemingly in contradiction to previous findings, other users would find papers again to disprove it. We figured out on our own what needle lengths can potentially be used, how different kinds of oils might help in the creation of subcutaneous fat (and later found out that the loss of subcutaneous fat was not a precursor to hairloss, but a consequence), and so on and so forth. We had posts like this, and princessRambo who did a lot of great work by actually working with scientific papers provided us with a well-founded (though expensive) regimen and rigidly well documenting photos that proved his success.

Now compare posts like the one I linked above with Youcandoit's "you just have to believe it works, then it will work, because mind and body are one and we are all affected by the vibrations of the universe" nonsense. I guess you will notice the "slight" difference. Please don't help in spreading this bullsh*t. It is getting harder and harder to actually have any fruitful discussions and new insights on these forums because more and more people spread made-up nonsense stemming from a complete inability to understand basic causalities.

If we want to have even the slightest chance at figuring out treatments ourselves, we have to be rigorous in correcting each other. If we don't filter out wrong information by other users we cannot distinguish potentially viable treatments to try from quackery. And this thread is the most perfect example of quackery. If we blindly follow such nonsense because "everybody's believes have to be respected" we will not achieve any advances at all.

jeezus dude --- where the f-u-c-k does scalp stimulation fall under "quackery" and "b-u-l-l-sh-it"???

There could be something to this when COMBINED with DR'ing...I'm not saying there is, but this could lead to something...

sometimes you guys can be morons...I imagine in a previous life, some of you were the ones tossing Copernicus under the bus

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not talking about scalp stimulation here. Physical (as in: manual) scalp stimulation has very likely beneficial effects. The only question is whether these positive effects are negligible or not. Unfortunately, the former is likely the case.

The problem is this "violet ray" bullsh*t (and I repeat: not the idea of physical stimulation itself). There is no sensible explanation why this device would provide any useful stimulation. The FAQ of the device's manufacturer speak of "electrical vibration". This is a concept used by esoterics to explain all of their quackery which they then try to sell. See here for example. It says, among other things, the following:
All electrical energy has its source in the Sun, which is the center of all life, force, and energy, and represents the positive and primal fount of all existence. In the sun are contained all the colors of the solar spectrum. Every form of existence manifesting in the solar system is bathed in these rays from which is drawn the life that is at the center of its existence.
The Moon represents the negative influence, her light being that which is borrowed from the Sun, she having no light of her own except that which she collects as a reflector.
We may think of the Sun as the symbol of the spirit and the Moon of matter, the two acting in unison as spirit matter, or life and form.
That is the "scientific basis" for "electric vibrations".

Some more explanations from the Violet Ray's manufacturer:
8. To rid the system of these conditions, to create a better equilibrium throughout, we would - through deep osteopathic manipulation - correct that subluxation existing in the cervical region.
[...]
With the relief of this pressure we will find that the circulation will become more equalized, the condition will be reduced in the hypogastric and pneumogastric centers, there will be better digestion, better elimination, and the stopping of the falling of the hair, and the recuperating of the growth of hair on the head, and a better condition for the face, eyes, ears, nose, and all the organs of the sensory system becoming more acute and more sensitive and reactive to the forces of the system.

Have I forgotten that the device also creates rainbows by charging the air around you to emit according frequencies of the visible spectrum?

Just look up all the fancy terms they are using to "explain" how their device works and what they actually claim. They claim to not only stimulate your scalp to receive "electrical vibrations" (see above for that bullsh*t), but to also cause better digestion and to "correct subluxation existing in the cervical region".

What this means in non-fancy terms is that they claim to correct disorderment in your upper spine to prevent you from losing hair, on top of that supposedly by giving you "electrical vibrations". At the same time, it also provides a "better condition for the face, eyes, ears, nose and all the organs".

To quote bboy4:
"This is such bullsh*t it's not even funny any more".

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody else tried this?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
moles are caused by bad circulation
This level of stupidity is un-frakkin-believable. Not only that, it is dangerous, because UV radiation can cause serious damage to skin tissue.

Would you please go back to school or look up on Wikipedia the possible causes of moles?

You call psychics phony yet edgar cayce gave a reading saying use violet ray for moles and rashes and psoriasis.
Let me guess, you also buy energized water because regular water is "contaminated with foreign frequencies"?

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just think this person is a genuine moron. I took a look at some of his old posts in this thread where he claims the following reagrding the "Violet Ray Device":
Youcandoit said:
This is the same technology tesla used that the government hid to not allow free energy
Yeah. The government hid the Violet Ray so that nobody gets free energy. I assume he refers to the "Law of Conservation of Energy" which was passed by the government. Hurdur.

thyroid, which is the main gland that controls circulation to the scalp
This statement is as wrong as it gets. A gland that controls circulation to the scalp? Please tell a med student about this to receive a refreshing amount of laughter.

the atomidine is pretty strong
Atomidine is the stuff that I have in my med shelf right next to my fairy dust for levitation.

Youcandoit said:
Production of atomidine:
One drop for seven days, rest five days
Two drops for seven days, rest five days
Three drops for seven days, rest five days
(May repeat this series once or twice.)

Who in the world even came up with all this nonsense in the first place?

Edit: Reading the comments under the youtube video he posted "demonstrating" the Violet Ray device is quite entertaining. The people there believe they lost their hair because of "negative influence of electro-magnetic fields". Their IQs must be below room temperature. Maybe a consequence of the "technology of the violet ray which the government hid so people dont get free energy".

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Let me guess, you also buy energized water because regular water is "contaminated with foreign frequencies"?

I think you better tread carefully here when you start to spout off about water...there are scientists in Vienna who study the advanced physical properties of water, and the results are documented and even used by industry to control negative impacts of some adverse effects on mechanical systems...also asthma effects in children were reduced by such "quack" water science...Austria has the best water quality in the world

...I don't know what you mean by "energized water", but now YOUR level of IGNORANCE is starting to come out

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you want to know what I mean by "energized water", just read the link. They have fun stuff like this:
Energising water means removing the energy signatures of harmful substances that the water contains, and adding positive frequencies.
What in the actual f*ck are positive frequencies even supposed to be? Apparently this is so high-level stuff that even physicists don't know about.

What's bad about "unenergized water"?
What’s more, these waters are often kept in warehouses and on supermarket shelves where they are subjected to all kinds of noxious energetic influences, such as electromagnetic fields of all kinds, etc.
Oh yeah. Remember? Elegtromagnetic field is bad. Which is also why the Earth with its EM field is bad. Oh... wait. It actually protects us from too strong solar radiation. But never mind that. Better drink energized water!

And what kind of "scientists" have found out about the great qualities of "energised water"?
Drinking energised water is possibly the single most effective way to boost your energy - many practitioners in the vibrational medicine field are coming to a similar conclusion.

But why do we need to drink energized water?
The more closely you investigate water, the more you realise that water is a living substance, which upholds the cycles which support Life. And if water is a living being, it can also be deadened, and often is in these times. When not respected and handled properly, water dies and becomes an enemy, capable of poisoning life itself.

But believe what you want. I'm giving up. Logical reasoning does not work anymore, as almost all people who actually base their discussions on scientific research have already left these forums.
The remaining users believe that Tesla invented Violet Rays but the government keeps them from you because they don't want you to have free energy, as stated by Youcandoit.
Meanwhile, you can create some "atomidine" and buy a Violet Ray to "adjust your spine" in order to cure your hairloss (both actual statements by Youcandoit). But remember to take into account the thyroid gland because it controls "circulation in the scalp" (un-frakkin-believable... please read Wikipedia at least). Let me know when you're healed!

I'll do what the smart people who got tired of this bullsh*t also did and leave. Have fun & adios!

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
If you want to know what I mean by "energized water", just read the link. They have fun stuff like this:
What in the actual f*ck are positive frequencies even supposed to be? Apparently this is so high-level stuff that even physicists don't know about.

What's bad about "unenergized water"? Oh yeah. Remember? Elegtromagnetic field is bad. Which is also why the Earth with its EM field is bad. Oh... wait. It actually protects us from too strong solar radiation. But never mind that. Better drink energized water!

And what kind of "scientists" have found out about the great qualities of "energised water"?

But why do we need to drink energized water?

But believe what you want. I'm giving up. Logical reasoning does not work anymore, as almost all people who actually base their discussions on scientific research have already left these forums.
The remaining users believe that Tesla invented Violet Rays but the government keeps them from you because they don't want you to have free energy, as stated by Youcandoit.
Meanwhile, you can create some "atomidine" and buy a Violet Ray to "adjust your spine" in order to cure your hairloss (both actual statements by Youcandoit). But remember to take into account the thyroid gland because it controls "circulation in the scalp" (un-frakkin-believable... please read Wikipedia at least). Let me know when you're healed!

I'll do what the smart people who got tired of this bullsh*t also did and leave. Have fun & adios!

This guy believes the government......it's a fact the government has been banning good stuff, now marijuana can be used after it was banned how many years, knowing it could help millions. Fluoride in water now being removed from countries all over the world except the US. You lost all credibility what part of Europe are you from? Y'all still have kings and queens = retarded

- - - Updated - - -

I just think this person is a genuine moron. I took a look at some of his old posts in this thread where he claims the following reagrding the "Violet Ray Device":

Yeah. The government hid the Violet Ray so that nobody gets free energy. I assume he refers to the "Law of Conservation of Energy" which was passed by the government. Hurdur.

This statement is as wrong as it gets. A gland that controls circulation to the scalp? Please tell a med student about this to receive a refreshing amount of laughter.

Atomidine is the stuff that I have in my med shelf right next to my fairy dust for levitation.

Who in the world even came up with all this nonsense in the first place?

Edit: Reading the comments under the youtube video he posted "demonstrating" the Violet Ray device is quite entertaining. The people there believe they lost their hair because of "negative influence of electro-magnetic fields". Their IQs must be below room temperature. Maybe a consequence of the "technology of the violet ray which the government hid so people dont get free energy".

you know the history of why iodine is out in the salt you wouldn't be calling that nonsense. Iodine is hard to get and it's needed by your body for your glands

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You lost all credibility what part of Europe are you from? Y'all still have kings and queens = retarded
Can somebody please give this idiot some education? Pretty please?

Are all US Americans this "educated"?

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Can somebody please give this idiot some education? Pretty please?

What countries have most kings and queens, Europe u need education. You only believe what you see = no creativity you might as well be a monkey

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont even know what to say. Answer this question truthfully: Did you receive high school education or did you drop out?

Just a small glimpse at the European countries and their form of government:

Germany: federal parliamentary republic
Austria: federal presidential republic
France: presidential and parliamentary constitutional republic (YOUR constitution is based on the French one!)
Italy: parliamentary constitutional republic
Greece: parliamentary constitutional republic
Switzerland: federal republic
Lithuania: parliamentary constitutional republic

Sparky4444

Reaction score
benjt...I don't know about all this "energized" water stuff, but there is HARD science showing that water is probably one of the most complex substances in the universe...in fact, it has shown that water can actually have a "memory", in some strange way..this isn't magic, this is science...so before you spout off about crap you THINK you know, I'd shut the f-u-c-k first before you're really sure...

...as far as the Violet Ray goes, I maintain I don't know if that would do anything...but I'll tell you this -- when I built my laser helmut 4 years ago, it DID give an effect...my scalp would go slightly red, and my hairloss slowed down CONSIDERABLY...you think LLT is quack science??

Why are you even putting up a fight here on this thread??? You don't like the thread, don't read it!!! Why do you feel the need to be Super-Human here??? Focus on your own hairloss issues and leave others alone...

...if your scalp turns red using the VR, it's doing SOMETHING....it may not grow back hair, but it's giving a mechanical effect...if you can't accept that, then you're ego is out-of-control..

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, you also believe that we have kings and queens in Europe and that the government banned the Violet Ray to deprive the people of free energy?

Sparx4444 said:
...if your scalp turns red using the VR, it's doing SOMETHING....it may not grow back hair, but it's giving a mechanical effect...if you can't accept that, then you're ego is out-of-control..
I dont know if you remember, but I dissected the study on scalp massage therapy and came to the conclusion that mechanical stimulation likely has positive effects, as some scientific studies (please note: scientific studies!) even concluded that fraction can trigger healing processes. I am not denying that physical stimulation has some positive, though probably cosmetically negligible, effects.
But all this violet ray stuff is such bullsh*t it's not even funny. Create "alignment in your spine"? Cause "electrical vibrations" which are supposed to give you "the positive energy of the sun"? Do you even believe this?

I sincerely ask you to just cross-check all the claims that I make or Youcandoit makes with Wikipedia. Just take these two:
"Moles are caused by bad circulation"
"Thyroid gland is essential for scalp circulation"
And read up on "Atomidine".

Please do. And while you're at it, read up on the forms of government we have in Europe.

I can't believe this... if your education teaches you that we are ruled by kings and queens in Europe, I'm not even surprised anymore that you reject high school level physics and biology.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Seeing as nobody else has stepped up to say that they've tried one of these devices I'm going to reiterate what I said before:

I ordered mine about a year ago and it made me sick. Swollen glands, body aches, chills, the whole 9 yards.

Third world English with capitalized letters scattered throughout the instructions. The brand name was nowhere to be found on the box.

http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-Hig...=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1392147739&sr=1-1

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Homoeopathy has been demonstrated as bunk time and time again.

this isn't homeopathy, you jackass..this is real scientists in Austria...The Austrian government pumps millions in to this research because it is valid...

ignorant, in-breds...

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sparx4444: Provide a source for this, please. I live pretty close to Austria and I have not heard about it.

I ordered mine about a year ago and it made me sick. Swollen glands, body aches, chills, the whole 9 yards.
Exactly this is why I am saying that this is not only quackery, but in fact dangerous.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I dont know if you remember, but I dissected the study on scalp massage therapy and came to the conclusion that mechanical stimulation likely has positive effects, as some scientific studies (please note: scientific studies!) even concluded that fraction can trigger healing processes. I am not denying that physical stimulation has some positive, though probably cosmetically negligible, effects.
But all this violet ray stuff is such bullsh*t it's not even funny. Create "alignment in your spine"? Cause "electrical vibrations" which are supposed to give you "the positive energy of the sun"? Do you even believe this?

If your scalp is turning red because the electrical energy is being converted to mechanical energy, then it IS providing scalp stimulation...that's ALL I'M SAYING...electrical energy, mechanical energy, blah, blah, it all translates to work being done...period...end-of-story...

...you seem caught up in trying to debunk this thing, but I am looking for something to provide scalp stimulation without me having to massage my scalp myself...this thing MIGHT DO THAT...

for crissakes, the ego's around here....balding men with big ego's..who would have thunk it

- - - Updated - - -

Sparx4444: Provide a source for this, please. I live pretty close to Austria and I have not heard about it.

Exactly this is why I am saying that this is not only quackery, but in fact dangerous.

This was on PBS, National Geographic, or OasisTV, ...one of the science and technology channels.....I SAW a mechanical engineer in some kind of plant use this TREATED WATER for their hydraulic systems and STATE that this water prevented a certain kind of either buildup, acidity, or corrosiveness damage to their systems....not sure exactly what it was ...

but these were real scientists, doing real research, with real money from the Austrian government...done and done...

...so those who think magic science is quack stuff, go check your ego at the door.....humans only know a infinitely LITTLE about how the universe works....yet ego's around here think they're the end-game when it comes to knowledge and intelligence...