Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I think thar LLLT can be more useful yo treat wounds, ...., but in common hairloss is more difficult but impossible regrowth of new hairs with this issue, and important, better prevention than cure.....

I appretiate your "non negative" approach to LLLT issue - however, with male pattern baldness, there is no "better prevention than cure" and wait, it will get worth - there is no cure.....- it however can be slowed down, delayed, stopped and even reversed, but never cured...once you stop treating it - male pattern baldness will return "with a vengeance"....sad fact of life......

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Can we just stop with all these lazer threads already? Save some room for real news. Keep an open mind you say? More like open wallet. Please, how gullible do you think we are. We have seen every snake oil this side of the Missippi peddled on us by charlitans like yorself over and over again so we can't and won't be so easily fooled because we know better and have literary seen it all before.The guardian has spoken now skirt before I pummel thee with my ever so long jade sword (rep bar).

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
Can we just stop with all these lazer threads already? Save some room for real news. Keep an open mind you say? More like open wallet. Please, how gullible do you think we are. We have seen every snake oil this side of the Missippi peddled on us by charlitans like yorself over and over again so we can't and won't be so easily fooled because we know better and have literary seen it all before.The guardian has spoken now skirt before I pummel thee with my ever so long jade sword (rep bar).

It is you , the Guardians of this forum, who keep this thread alive, just in case you missed this fact......are you not puzzled that there are NO - I repeat - NO damning reports of using LLLT technology for growing hair?? - I actually AM....

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This must be a government-run conspiracy to prevent the general populace from acquiring superior laser technology! Oh ma gosh!

Of course it couldn't possibly have anything to do with people not wanting to buy things that have no proven mode of action! No, that is completely impossible! I also think there is a conspiracy to hide reports of LLLT!

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
This must be a government-run conspiracy to prevent the general populace from acquiring superior laser technology! Oh ma gosh!

Of course it couldn't possibly have anything to do with people not wanting to buy things that have no proven mode of action! No, that is completely impossible! I also think there is a conspiracy to hide reports of LLLT!

I can only agree with you - as I do not see any other clear explanation that nobody has bad experiecnce with FDA approved LLLT laser comb sold on this trustworthy website,,,where all of us go to seek advice on hair loss,,,

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
I can only agree with you - as I do not see any other clear explanation that nobody has bad experiecnce with FDA approved LLLT laser comb sold on this trustworthy website,,,where all of us go to seek advice on hair loss,,,

I forgot to add ----

BUT - I also miss any GOOD experiences with FDA approved LLLT laser comb sold on this website