Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Typical tourists who get a major health problem and come back to say how it changed their lifes. How little hairloss seems and that we have to accept ourselves. I am very close to cracking the code of the universe and only members from this forum will have their hair back.

p-s-y-c-h-o

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
...but to say you're disliked because of your baldness is delusional....

It's not an absolute. It's true that there are kind decent people out there who are indifferent to our condition. I can recognize and be grateful for that but I'm not delusional in knowing that the opposite is also true. There are plenty of judgemental A holes out there who are prejudice against bald people. I'm being a realist by recognizing that baldness is still a very unpopular thing in our culture and how that can directly effect bald guys in everyday life.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
There are plenty of judgemental A holes out there who are prejudice against bald people. .

They're the flawed ones who have the real problem...why you attach any importance to what these kind of people impart to your life say's a lot about your priorities...

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
They're the flawed ones who have the real problem...why you attach any importance to what these kind of people impart to your life say's a lot about your priorities...

You need to stop taking like you see the light, you hypocrite. Did it ever occur to you for one second that people think differently? There is not switch in our heads to make us not care about what others say, it simply is the way it is with some of us.

But I guess now is the time you will say something that is on your blueprint of life, right...? Something g like, hairloss is not so serious and that you should not care what others tell. Oh... and my personal favorite, forget about hairloss, just live your life, it's pointless to see people on a forum every day wasting their lifes.

Hey, bud... have you not noticed you're here with us every single day? Or are you going to play the hero card? The one that you are just warning the noobies.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
You need to stop taking like you see the light, you hypocrite. Did it ever occur to you for one second that people think differently? There is not switch in our heads to make us not care about what others say, it simply is the way it is with some of us.

But I guess now is the time you will say something that is on your blueprint of life, right...? Something g like, hairloss is not so serious and that you should not care what others tell. Oh... and my personal favorite, forget about hairloss, just live your life, it's pointless to see people on a forum every day wasting their lifes.

Hey, bud... have you not noticed you're here with us every single day? Or are you going to play the hero card? The one that you are just warning the noobies.

I'm here mostly for entertainment...reading what you have to say is both sad and entertaining at the same time...

...you're a cancer...of course, living in Hollywood, I'll have to cut you some slack -- land of the soul-less...weak, feeble human..

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm here mostly for entertainment...reading what you have to say is both sad and entertaining at the same time...

So you admit to deriving entertainment from others suffering. This coming from someone who overcame an apparent serious health issue but still finds the brass trivialize other's struggles. OK, I'm done with you and anything you have to say will be thoroughly disregarded.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
So you admit to deriving entertainment from others suffering. This coming from someone who overcame an apparent serious health issue but still finds the brass trivialize other's struggles. OK, I'm done with you and anything you have to say will be thoroughly disregarded.
+1
Told you he was a sadistic hypocrite.

Sparky4444

Reaction score

you'll get no f-u-c-k-i-n tears from me because you're crying the blues over being bald...holy effin crap there's people suffering real PAIN every day of their lives ...you selfish, lost soul...

- - - Updated - - -

+1
Told you he was a sadistic hypocrite.

yeah, right...I'm sadistic...you're a twat...boo hoo we're losing our hair!! holy crap doesn't the universe know IT OWES US more???

Even if you jerk-offs had hair you'd still be effin losers who wouldn't get laid..get over it

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
you'll get no f-u-c-k-i-n tears from me because you're crying the blues over being bald...holy effin crap there's people suffering real PAIN every day of their lives ...you selfish, lost soul...

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, right...I'm sadistic...you're a twat...boo hoo we're losing our hair!! holy crap doesn't the universe know IT OWES US more???

Even if you jerk-offs had hair you'd still be effin losers who wouldn't get laid..get over it
Lol, it's pointless arguing with you, it's obvious you only see things in black and white. You should write a book, make a list of disorders, diseases, etc and put them in order from worse to not that bad. After all you seem to think people are the same and feel the same both mentally and physically.

I will even help you out:
Cancer > AIDS > ... > (n - 2) > Hairloss > acne.

All you have to do now is fill in the ...

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
true guardian

Lol, it's pointless arguing with you, it's obvious you only see things in black and white. You should write a book, make a list of disorders, diseases, etc and put them in order from worse to not that bad. After all you seem to think people are the same and feel the same both mentally and physically.

I will even help you out:
Cancer > AIDS > ... > (n - 2) > Hairloss > acne.

All you have to do now is fill in the ...

Hey Mr. Python - you are a true guardian of the forum, making sure all goes well. looking after "FUTURE STUDENTS" so they don't learn what you dismiss - how nice. violet rays, just like LLLT - YOU also use nice language...
You are here every efing day - do you have life? get out, talk to people...you may get better....

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Python - you are a true guardian of the forum, making sure all goes well. looking after "FUTURE STUDENTS" so they don't learn what you dismiss - how nice. violet rays, just like LLLT - YOU also use nice language...
You are here every efing day - do you have life? get out, talk to people...you may get better....
Well considering how 97% of people just lurk the forums and talk, I would say yes, I have saved a few from people like you. I come here daily cause I get on the phone check my sites I like every day, including this one. So do many other members come daily. So when salesmen like you(I know who you are btw) want to come here with their own agenda, then I let them know how it is. So tough luck that you spend so much time and effort on your laser journey, you're not welcomed here with that crap.
It's a free forum, so if you don't like it, you can get out and make your own private forum.

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
(just when we hoped this thread had died)..........

this thread may be wished to die by some esteemed members / guardians of this forum - but "lurkers" - as you call the outside visitors still can learn from it. I'd say vast majority of people don't bother to sign in - they just get what they need and leave the guardians do their job of guarding....I do hope most will see through the sales pitch of this web site..because that is exactly what it is...one stop shop for rogain and finasteride - Ah, I forgot to mention the stupid laser comb for $500 - that should be brought down - what a hypocrisy - why the guardians don't protect "future students of this forum" from this LLLT device and petition the Admin to remove it from this website? Or maybe this website will start selling violet ray device too?

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
What's your point?

I thought it was obvious. All you Guardians of this forum are so protective of the "future students" by shutting down any other treatments that deviate from "Big 3". I think this violet ray idea deserves a thought - just like LLLT, however you all dismiss these alternative treatments so quickly in the name of "protecting future students" yet you are all conveniently overlooking the fact that this very website sells a laser comb at a criminal price of $500. Maybe they will start selling violet ray machines soon?
One thing is certain, these stupid laser combs are absolutely useless......
Floor area of human scalp is approx. 250cm2 -and you need 1 laser diode (5mW) per each cm2>>>...this results in a simple fact that anything below 250 laser diodes - and there are only 2 or 3 of them on the Market today....
Laser combs have coverage of some 4-6cm? Simple maths tells me it is the biggest con of all times....it is of criminal proportion - they should be legally banned...how can a legitimate web site promote such a CON?? - and you all "esteemed senior members" guarding this forum are part of it....do you feel ashamed?

"I love maths - it never lies......."

I think petitioning Admin to remove useless products from the sell page would be the most effective in protecting future students of this forum don't you agree? (so far we can all agree that the laser comb is one of them)

losing hair

Banned
Reaction score
And you are here to try and sell us your own custom wonder bedroom-made version for cheaper?

And you are here to try and sell us your own custom wonder bedroom-made version for cheaper?

You just can't help yourself bushbush, can you? you are the true Guardian of this Forum - you will try to protect the "future students of this forum" against anything that does not fit your "limited" view..... till the rest of you days....how noble.....
You just missed one quite important point - I am not trying to sell ANYTHING - well, I be corrected, perhaps I am selling the "new technology"? It is called LLLT- Low Level Laser Therapy....of course you never tried it so you don't know...how could you,
But not knowing does not stop you from "protecting future students" - I hate repeating myself but you apparently need repeating...

And YES - I can offer the stupid laser comb to sell to anyone who is stupid enough to pay for it more than 18 bucks on Chinese eBay...this very website sells the same **** for $500 - so who is protecting the future students Mr. bushbush? you or I ? - at least with me, those desperate souls will lose only $18, - not $500......Mr. Protector

Did I write something about human stupidity is limitless - sorry, infinite.....?? difference of 30 in IQ may mean a gap between an Ape and a Man..

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Violet rays started in the late 1800's, I think there has been enough time to figure out if they work, but like most things there may be a few people it does work on but I doubt it, if you want entertainment look up "violet ray quack" even the people selling them will call them quack devices

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is called LLLT- Low Level Laser Therapy....of course you never tried it so you don't know...how could you,
But not knowing does not stop you from "protecting future students" - I hate repeating myself but you apparently need repeating...

Did I write something about human stupidity is limitless - sorry, infinite.....?? difference of 30 in IQ may mean a gap between an Ape and a Man..

Honestly I think thar LLLT can be more useful yo treat wounds, ...., but in common hairloss is more difficult but impossible regrowth of new hairs with this issue, and important, better prevention than cure.....