Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

Justeone

Reaction score
hey john can you send me a link of the machine you are using ? and if you can keep updating me here .... I think id like to give it a go ... im making one last stand to try and hang out to what I got ... if its useful id like to recruit this. THAnks a bunch

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Ofcourse i can send you links but im out at the moment and will be back in about 6hours.

Im using thr huse and son model. Its a fetish site so be prepared to see people modelling butt plugs hahaha. I used it twice yesterday but it was too drying for my hair so im still trying to work out the perfect routine. Also only use warm water on your scalp. I dont use shampoo either because i dont need too but not the violet ray blasts the grease off i definately dont need too which im happy about

whoa, whoa...you only used it twice and you're touting this already???

Now we know why most alternative methods get crapped on by the science-elitists...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No bald man has ever grown back any significant amount of hair using this method so please. One day it will come though. It will begin with incremental improvements to the transplant techniques until the day a bald man like myself can walk into a clinic with certainty that he will regain a FULL head of hair. Too bad I won't live to see that day. My whole life has been wasted on this disease. A waste of a life. Every joy tainted by such overwhelming misery.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
No bald man has ever grown back any significant amount of hair using this method so please. One day it will come though. It will begin with incremental improvements to the transplant techniques until the day a bald man like myself can walk into a clinic with certainty that he will regain a FULL head of hair. Too bad I won't live to see that day. My whole life has been wasted on this disease. A waste of a life. Every joy tainted by such overwhelming misery.

Dude --- my guess is that if you had a full head of hair you still wouldn't get anything out of life...you're a lost soul, I hope you can open your eyes..

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
No more lost than the poor saps rolling spikes over their heads or ahem, using violet ray helmets. If I had a full head of hair I would still have bad days, I would still get depressed but it would be such a better depression baseline wise.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
No more lost than the poor saps rolling spikes over their heads or ahem, using violet ray helmets. If I had a full head of hair I would still have bad days, I would still get depressed but it would be such a better depression baseline wise.

..you just got it all wrong dude...rich and famous and beautiful people end up dead or nuts or whatever -- why?? -- because they don't have a grip on what it means to be a human being...

- - - Updated - - -

..you just got it all wrong dude...rich and famous and beautiful people end up dead or nuts or whatever -- why?? -- because they don't have a grip on what it means to be a human being...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Enlighten me then if you can. You think I don't know what it means to be human, and a vulnerable one at that? Being depressed over hair loss is NORMAL. I'm not out of touch or off base in my feelings/perceptions at all. I think I have a right to feel as I do, certainly anything you say can't convince me otherwise.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Make peace brothers, This forum should be a safehouse where male pattern baldness sufferer's feelings and beliefs are not undermined or ridiculed. We've already got a name and place for that destructive type of interaction and it's called Planet Reality. Have your difference of opinion and be at peace with it.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Make peace brothers, This forum should be a safehouse where male pattern baldness sufferer's feelings and beliefs are not undermined or ridiculed. We've already got a name and place for that destructive type of interaction and it's called Planet Reality. Have your difference of opinion and be at peace with it.

lol..all this guy ever does is come on here and offer negativity..just trolls...what it means to be human?? It means to always fight til your last breath, to never give up on life because "you" were given life and the powers of this universe are beyond your puny understanding...the only choice we have as humans is to take what you got and fight through it..that's how life evolved and that's why you're here right now...

...look around and use your own eyes -- countless rich, beautiful people who blow their lives ..why?? because life is NOT based in the material...

..get over it and effin grow up...

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm impressed you seem to have the hair dilemma all figured out. I'm looking at the number of posts you have and I was wondering if you would mind telling me when all these revelations started coming to you. Open your eyes -- look around you --countless poor and plain looking people who blow their lives...Why? Please do yourself a favor and get some rest.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I'm impressed you seem to have the hair dilemma all figured out. I'm looking at the number of posts you have and I was wondering if you would mind telling me when all these revelations started coming to you. Open your eyes -- look around you --countless poor and plain looking people who blow their lives...Why? Please do yourself a favor and get some rest.

lol...dude, you're blind and you're trying to lead the sighted...

..listen, I would like to have my hair back...but after going through these health issues, you realize you're harming yourself more than you realize by getting depressed over FVKING HAIR!! Trying going blind and let's see how important your hair is....I'm not going blind, but I have to have a FOV or else I'll be living with fog vision for the rest of my life...in this case, screw the hair!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You might add delusional to my list of handicaps. Why are you so concerned with others' welfare when your forsaking insults tell another story.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
You might add delusional to my list of handicaps. Why are you so concerned with others' welfare when your forsaking insults tell another story.

Listen...I don't have any issue's with you...

...when it comes to these hairloss web-boards, this is more personal than someone like Microsoft versus Apple, or whatever...The only BENEFIT I get from uncomfortable man's endless depression over his hairloss is that I thank god I am not as hurting as this guy...and that no matter what you need to live your life to the fullest despite NOT having hair...when my Dr. was prescribing me Propecia those years ago, he said "I was losing my hair at 23, and that didn't slow me down"...exactly...

...some people need to learn lesson's the hard way....I was very depressed about my hairloss and it really affected my health -- then my health went south, and that's when I had a new fight on my hands...pick your fights but you need to fight the good fight ...sure we can fight hairloss and it sucks, but it doesn't keep you from living a full life -- not like being blind does, for example...

- - - Updated - - -

and this whole "hairloss depresses me and it is ruining my life...it's real...it's a real disease.." is absolute utter crap!!!

...it's only real in your head....flesh-eating disease is REAL!!!...pain from hairloss IS NOT!!!! Just because you feel pain, that's no one else's fault but your own, because that is within you to fix..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I appreciate your perspective. I don't have issue with your coping style either. Like most things we confront in life generally speaking we all have to deal with our own hair challenges in our own private way. I'm sincerely encouraged by your pragmatic attitude and glad it's working for you most of the time. Maybe I could have refrained from engaging during this thread but I have trouble controlling my will to intercede when someone's right to their opinion is stymied or appears to be in jeopardy. Thanx for responding. I know you are a decent guy.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

and this whole "hairloss depresses me and it is ruining my life...it's real...it's a real disease.." is absolute utter crap!!!

...it's only real in your head....flesh-eating disease is REAL!!!...pain from hairloss IS NOT!!!! Just because you feel pain, that's no one else's fault but your own, because that is within you to fix..

I don't believe hair loss is a disease technically, it's more of a condition. Because it only affects skin deep and is non life threatening, hair loss is not taken seriously or more specifically the emotional distress (not physical pain) is constantly trivialized and downplayed.... maybe so far that it has become "comical" to be bald. But in so much that baldness is only skin deep, attaining baldness opens your eyes to just how much value is placed only so deep and how truly superficial people can be.

My mental/emotional struggles have been well documented on this site over the years as I'm sure you know being an HairLossTalk.com veteran as well. This place is my coping mechanism, you know. I don't feel like my time here has been wasted because it has helped me process so much pain that I would have otherwise turned on myself or others. Baldness is not a disease in and of itself but it brings out the social disease of prejudice, ignorance and hatred in other people... like a magnet and I might as well be called magneto. I didn't do anything wrong, yet I am treated as though I have... and if I muster the nerve to complain about it then all the sudden I'm reprimanded for being too negative. Tell me if you see a way out of this conundrum... if you have some sweet logical killswitch of a positive affirmation that can just shutdown all of these walls from closing in on me then please share.

Here is my coping mechanism via logical statements.

I am bald.
Many people, if not most dislike baldness on some level.
Many people dislike me because I am bald.
I did not choose to be bald nor could I because it is genetic, and I have no control over my genetic code.
Many people know (as common knowledge) that baldness is a genetic hereditary trait and yet still irrationally hate bald people.
Anyone who hates someone for reasons beyond their control is wrong and inherently unfair in doing so. Holding them to a standard they know they can't attain = wrong.
Anyone who hates me because I'm bald is wrong.
But when the wrong people outnumber the others, is it better to be right or is it better to belong?

You see, I can tell myself every time I get **** on for being bald that those people are awful human beings and not worth the crap off my shoe but what happens when more than half the people I come in contact with out there in the world are like that? It doesn't feel like I'm in the right then. I'm made to feel like a joke, like some creepy undesireable looser and you know with enough repetition one could come to believe it! How do you fight that overwhelming public perception? How do you counteract that? I suppose I just need to get used to being right and take as much solice from that as I can. Lonely and right.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I don't believe hair loss is a disease technically, it's more of a condition. Because it only affects skin deep and is non life threatening, hair loss is not taken seriously or more specifically the emotional distress (not physical pain) is constantly trivialized and downplayed.... maybe so far that it has become "comical" to be bald. But in so much that baldness is only skin deep, attaining baldness opens your eyes to just how much value is placed only so deep and how truly superficial people can be.

My mental/emotional struggles have been well documented on this site over the years as I'm sure you know being an HairLossTalk.com veteran as well. This place is my coping mechanism, you know. I don't feel like my time here has been wasted because it has helped me process so much pain that I would have otherwise turned on myself or others. Baldness is not a disease in and of itself but it brings out the social disease of prejudice, ignorance and hatred in other people... like a magnet and I might as well be called magneto. I didn't do anything wrong, yet I am treated as though I have... and if I muster the nerve to complain about it then all the sudden I'm reprimanded for being too negative. Tell me if you see a way out of this conundrum... if you have some sweet logical killswitch of a positive affirmation that can just shutdown all of these walls from closing in on me then please share.

Here is my coping mechanism via logical statements.

I am bald.
Many people, if not most dislike baldness on some level.
Many people dislike me because I am bald.
I did not choose to be bald nor could I because it is genetic, and I have no control over my genetic code.
Many people know (as common knowledge) that baldness is a genetic hereditary trait and yet still irrationally hate bald people.
Anyone who hates someone for reasons beyond their control is wrong and inherently unfair in doing so. Holding them to a standard they know they can't attain = wrong.
Anyone who hates me because I'm bald is wrong.
But when the wrong people outnumber the others, is it better to be right or is it better to belong?

You see, I can tell myself every time I get **** on for being bald that those people are awful human beings and not worth the crap off my shoe but what happens when more than half the people I come in contact with out there in the world are like that? It doesn't feel like I'm in the right then. I'm made to feel like a joke, like some creepy undesireable looser and you know with enough repetition one could come to believe it! How do you fight that overwhelming public perception? How do you counteract that? I suppose I just need to get used to being right and take as much solice from that as I can. Lonely and right.

I understand some people aren't blessed with good looks from birth...I understand that people can be cruel...

...but to say you're disliked because of your baldness is delusional....my father is the most loved man I've ever known...everyone loves him -- his co-workers adore him, his grandkids live for that man...all his brothers and sisters, friends, strangers who meet him...it goes on and on...and he's cue-ball bald and has been since he was in his 30's....

...what makes absolutely NO SENSE to me is that you're giving over your POWER to the people that PERSECUTE you -- the same people who deserve NONE of your POWER and ATTENTION...they should be discarded from your attention, yet you're giving them ALL YOUR ATTENTION...it's insanity..

...if you're just an unattractive guy, then suck it up, you're not alone...some guys are still attractive even bald...myself, I was very attractive with hair, now look very plain and average with less hair...but what am I gonna do?? You have NO CHOICE but to live your life as a human being to fullest...if you're healthy then that's ALL THAT MATTERS, cuz let me tell you boy after going through the **** I'm going through, no amount of hair would change my life if I don't lick these health problems

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
+1

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Typical tourists who get a major health problem and come back to say how it changed their lifes. How little hairloss seems and that we have to accept ourselves. I am very close to cracking the code of the universe and only members from this forum will have their hair back.