Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I found that electrical impuls are used in activation of oocytes, I don't know if it is a mechanical effect or what...

J Assist Reprod Genet. 2013 Dec;30(12):1605-10. doi: 10.1007/s10815-013-0113-z. Epub 2013 Oct 11.
Electrical activation of rabbit oocytes increases fertilization and embryo development by intracytoplasmic sperm injection using sperm from deceased male.
Zhou X[SUP]1[/SUP], Yin M, Jiang W, Jiang M, Li S, Li H, Chen X.
Author information
Abstract
PURPOSE:
We investigated the effect of electrical stimulation on rabbit oocyte activation using intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) to determine whether viable offspring can be produced from deceased rabbit sperm using ICSI.
METHODS:
Sperm were collected from a heterozygote GFP male rabbit 5 h after sacrifice and cryopreserved in liquid nitrogen. Mature oocytes were fertilized using ICSI. A series of electrical pulse procedures were used to activate oocytes before and/or after ICSI. Following ICSI, zygotes were cultured in B2 medium for 4 days or transferred into the oviducts of recipient rabbits at the 2- or 4-cell stage.
RESULTS:
The blastocyst formation rate was significantly greater in oocytes that received one or two pulses prior to ICSI compared to controls and other electrically stimulated groups. In the single pulse before ICSI group, 23 % of the blastocysts expressed GFP, which was significantly greater than all other groups. However, those that received treatment before and after, or just following ICSI, showed a significant decrease in embryo survival. Finally, embryos from the single pulse before ICSI group were transferred into recipient female rabbits and a full-term kit was successfully delivered.
CONCLUSIONS:
One pulse of electrical stimulation prior to sperm injection was an effective method to activate rabbit oocytes for fertilization. Sperm collected from a deceased rabbit is able to produce viable embryos through ISCI that are capable of normal fetal and kit development.
PMID:
[PubMed - in process]
PMCID:
PMC3843171
[Available on 2014/12/1]

:eek:opsblush: bent and bushwacker -- this study must be done by someone's grandma in 1950??

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well then, Sparx4444, just explain to me how the study Armando Jose posted is related to the violet ray device. You'd really help me big time there, because I don't see any substantial connection except for "they also used electricity". I could now dig up approximately 100 studies which "also used electricity" where they worked for something completely different. It still wouldnt help this case as the problems are completely unrelated.
I could post links to explanations how the electrical chair works, for example. "See? Electricity works!!"

So, Sparx4444, where is the connection?

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
If electricity can increase the likelihood of rabbit oocyte fertilization using deceased rabbit sperm --- therefore an unrelated device (a violet ray) must re-grow hair on the heads of humans. Sounds logical.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
how the eff' is the VR not providing electrical stimulation?? Are you saying this device has no more effect than taking a charged comb and placing it near your scalp???

wtf??

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You dont get it, do you?

What you are trying to say is "Look, electrical simulation has worked for the objective A, thus it must be working for a biologically completely unrelated objective B". Because your level of understanding is limited to "gets juices flowing" or "provides stimulation". Just because a technique works for problem A does not mean it works for problem B. And in this case, there is no connection between A and B at all.

If you really believe in this device so much, why don't you just buy it and prove bushbush and me wrong? And be the hero that demonstrated how hair can be regrown through violet rays with a device you can buy on ebay for 30 bucks, showing what a waste of money all these millions are that are going into university hair loss treatment research.

Go ahead - you believe in it and think our explanations are bullsh*t, so buy it. According to your believes, you should see noticeable results from using that device. And hell, the "electromagnetic fields kill us" people on youtube have already confirmed that the device works!

youngn

Reaction score
Bio-electric therapies have been far removed from science but a small group of researchers have been making headway with them for years. Your body is not entirely chemical. Those of you who think electricity has no effect on your body need to read the book: The Body Electric. You will see that it is indeed useful, and has been studied extensively. Experiment, or stand on the shoulders of greater men. Pessimists are abundant online.

- - - Updated - - -

And I would like to add... One of the greatest minds in the history of the world designed the Violet Ray device. Because our inferior brains do not understand it does not make it useless. Tons of beauty clinics around the world use these daily.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where do all these retards suddenly come from?

Nobody thinks that "electricity has no effect on your body". Just put your fingers into a power outlet. Hurdur. The fact that electricity is used for signalling in the body is not exactly a revelation and has been known for ages. You don't need a book that tells you about "faith healing" or "magical healing" and "the words of God command life to unfold". This book can, by the way, be found online so everybody can have a good laugh from it.

Amazon said:
The Body Electric explores new pathways in our understanding of evolution, acupuncture, psychic phenomena, and healing.
Oh dear. "Understanding of evolution" is that "the words of God command life to unfold", apparently (I took that quote directly from the book). And psychic phenomena - not again.

Amazon user review said:
It focuses on: Regeneration, Politics in Medicine, and Electromagnetic pollution.
Great. Here we go again. The ever-so-harmful electromagnetic fields which all the conspiracy theorists fear so much. You know what? You are living in one big electromagnetic field created by the Earth. Now freak out because obviously, the planet is killing you with electromagnetic pollution.

Amazon user review said:
But the tail end of this work takes a gloomy and discouraging turn as it discloses the side effects of electromagentism, which we live in every day, and the governments attempts to shelve all evidence.
Yeah, the government. Sure. I'm not even surprised anymore. Here, you should get one of those hats to protect your brain from electromagnetism.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
What you are trying to say is "Look, electrical simulation has worked for the objective A, thus it must be working for a biologically completely unrelated objective B". Because your level of understanding is limited to "gets juices flowing" or "provides stimulation". Just because a technique works for problem A does not mean it works for problem B. And in this case, there is no connection between A and B at all.

Is that what I said bent??? Is that what I ever said??? Have I justified anything, EVER bent??? I have made ANY claims bent???

Just what have I ever said bent??? That this thing is having SOME EFFECT ON THE SKIN....THAT's ALL I HAVE EVER SAID...I never said WHAT, or HOW, or WHATEVER....

What I have said is that YOU ARE JUDGING THIS THING BASED ON ARTICLES, RESEARCH, etc,etc....HAS ANYONE TESTED THIS IN COMBINATION WITH DR'ING??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE KNOWS YET WHAT WILL HELP BOOST DR'ing...

enough ALL-CAPS for you???

Hairloss is an intellectual hobby for you...fine....some of us are into the practical side....I WON'T KNOW UNTIL I TRY IT -- You're right...BUT I AM NOT DEFENDING WHAT IS BEING SAID ON THIS THREAD -- I AM DEFENDING THE RIGHT FOR THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD TO SAY IT...

So go F-U-C-K yourself and get BENT bent...

- - - Updated - - -

..and there you go....you're such an effin Nazi...

...right -- and the doctor who pioneered hand-washing in hospitals was a retard to, right?? Right..back in the day he was scoured for something that couldn't be true because it couldn't be proven, or seen, BY THEM...THE ELITE INTELLECTUALS...

...you don't like this thread....quit coming here ....douche-bag

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is that what I said bent??? Is that what I ever said??? Have I justified anything, EVER bent??? I have made ANY claims bent???
Then what were you trying to say with your last post? Armando Jose posted a completely unrelated study. What point were you trying to make with
Sparx4444 said:
:eek:opsblush:bent and bushwacker -- this study must be done by someone's grandma in 1950??
Please do explain. The way this looks to me you were implying that this study had any relevance to the VR.

Just what have I ever said bent??? That this thing is having SOME EFFECT ON THE SKIN....THAT's ALL I HAVE EVER SAID...I never said WHAT, or HOW, or WHATEVER....
Yes, you have. You have talked about things like mechanical stimulation being caused by the VR which could be easily disproven just by reading Wikipedia or attending high school physics classes. That is the way you explained a how.

What I have said is that YOU ARE JUDGING THIS THING BASED ON ARTICLES, RESEARCH, etc,etc....
Oh how could I. Please excuse that I am actually using research and science for trying to figure something out. Apparently that is considered bad style in Northern America. From now on, I will only explain things with how the government is using electromagnetic fields to harm us all. Or how you need to think positive to harness the electrical vibrations of the universe to heal hairloss. Please excuse again that I actually try to go about these things with logic. I did not know that logic or research is something bad in Northern America.

enough ALL-CAPS for you???
No, please give me some more. We have a shortage of capital letters in Europe currently.

Hairloss is an intellectual hobby for you...fine....
No, I'm just trying to figure out as much as I can based on the research that is available. I prefer that over relying on psychic readings or the notion that the government is harming the people with electromagnetic fields.

some of us are into the practical side....I WON'T KNOW UNTIL I TRY IT -- You're right...
So buy the VR then. You believe in psychic readings and how electrical energy can be coverted by your body to mechanical energy (defying the laws of physics, but maybe you're just that cool guy who doesn't care about the law). Instead of talking big here and having a problem with people who "ARE JUDGING THIS THING BASED ON ARTICLES, RESEARCH" (still surprised how this is a bad thing), just buy the VR and prove us wrong. You insist on this thing potentially working - so prove bushbush and me wrong. Just 30 bucks for making the two of us and the research community spending millions of dollars look like fools - wont get cheaper than that!
So, instead of just talking big, get the VR for a mere 30 (or was it 40?) dollars.

BUT I AM NOT DEFENDING WHAT IS BEING SAID ON THIS THREAD -- I AM DEFENDING THE RIGHT FOR THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD TO SAY IT...
But apparently you're not cool with my rights to say what I say. Oh well. People basing their theories on "the vibrations of the universe" and homeopathy obviously have every right to say what they want, but people who "ARE JUDGING THIS THING BASED ON ARTICLES, RESEARCH" should obviously shut up.

Sparx4444 said:
..and there you go....you're such an effin Nazi...
Not believing that the government is trying to harm us wit electromagnetic fields and not believing in psychics obviously makes me a Nazi. You learn something new every day!

...right -- and the doctor who pioneered hand-washing in hospitals was a retard to, right?? Right..back in the day he was scoured for something that couldn't be true because it couldn't be proven, or seen, BY THEM...THE ELITE INTELLECTUALS...
Science illiteracy seems to be a real problem in Northern America.
There is a difference between theories which cannot yet be proven, i.e. there is not explanation but also no contraindicatiors (as was the case with hospital hygiene), and on the other hand theories that are contradictory to things that are already known and have been proven or are based on things that have already been disproven, such as homeopathy.
Just to reiterate: With hand washing, there were no contraindicators. With this VR bullsh*t, you have more contraindicators than indicators. Please note the difference. Thank you.

I know that there is no point trying to explain scientific principles to you due to your lack of education in that field. So just buy the VR and prove science wrong. Pretty please. Why don't you want to buy it if you believe it might work?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I know that there is no point trying to explain scientific principles to you due to your lack of education in that field. So just buy the VR and prove science wrong. Pretty please. Why don't you want to buy it if you believe it might work?

You get off THINKING your smarter than everyone else...you appear to revel in opportunities to say how "retarded" others are while quoting scientific research in the name of your intellectual superiority...

..it's all here for everyone to read...you're a f-u-c-k-i-n-g lonely, pathetic loser who only has the internet to get his rocks off ....sorry pal....I don't care about hairloss that much to get on a new path for the next year....I'm DR'ing and minoxing my vertex, that's it...the rest can fall out and I'll hair transplant with PiloFocus the rest...if that's as good as it gets, that's life...

...so again...get lost you silly, pathetic little man...you come on here and call out people as being "stupid" or "retarded" anymore and I'll be here to remind you of how much of a useless loser you are on this planet...contribute nothing to life and society...joke..

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, how pathetic.

When you're actually asked to stand your ground and act on that big mouth of yours, you run off because you "don't care about hairloss that much to get on a new path for the next year". But you care enough to defend homeopathy, esoterics and "the government hides the VR from us".
You're just scared to try because you know it's not going to work. How sad.

And when you don't have any actual arguments, you gotta go all ad hominem. Instead of telling me that the Internet is the only place for me to "get my rocks off", why don't you try to bring some substantial arguments to the table that cannot be disproven with high school grade physics (" ...this thing does provide electrical stimulation -- by extension it provides mechanical stimulation..." - your own words)? Why do you resort to personal insult instead of using arguments?

You said yourself in this thread that you want to try this, and now suddenly you don't care enough anymore? Cheapest bailout strategy I've seen.

Your "I'll just get a hair transplant" argument also makes no sense whatsoever, as a VR - if it actually worked - would be much, much cheaper.

Sparx4444 said:
I'll be here to remind you of how much of a useless loser you are on this planet...contribute nothing to life and society...joke..
Well, society is paying me quite a bit for my contributions, can't complain.
But please continue to remind me - it's getting quite entertaining to see the world view of those Northern Americans with all their homeopathy, psychic readings, esoterics, and conspiracy theories ("oh my god the government and its electromagnetic fields are everywhere!!!11"). Last but not least your cowardice bailing out after having such a big mouth is kinda cute.

Edit: And one final question: Why exactly is "JUDGING THIS THING BASED ON ARTICLES, RESEARCH" a bad thing? I didn't quite get that part.

youngn

Reaction score

Nobody thinks that "electricity has no effect on your body". Just put your fingers into a power outlet. Hurdur. The fact that electricity is used for signalling in the body is not exactly a revelation and has been known for ages. You don't need a book that tells you about "faith healing" or "magical healing" and "the words of God command life to unfold". This book can, by the way, be found online so everybody can have a good laugh from it.

Oh dear. "Understanding of evolution" is that "the words of God command life to unfold", apparently (I took that quote directly from the book). And psychic phenomena - not again.

Great. Here we go again. The ever-so-harmful electromagnetic fields which all the conspiracy theorists fear so much. You know what? You are living in one big electromagnetic field created by the Earth. Now freak out because obviously, the planet is killing you with electromagnetic pollution.

Yeah, the government. Sure. I'm not even surprised anymore. Here, you should get one of those hats to protect your brain from electromagnetism.

You are quite moronic. Try reading the book, its one long accounting of clinical trials.. You know SCIENCE. Good job being a pessimistic a**h** on a forum. I'm sure you are good at sitting behind a computer and regurgitating information. Your contributions to the hair loss community will be remembered till the end of time.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got a college degree in smartassing, that's why I'm so good at it.

I did have an extensive look at the book and read some of its chapters in the meantime. The accounts of the clinical trials are completely valid. I'm not doubting those in any way and I know that these accounts and the primary findings are completely correct and confirmed. The problem, however, lies with the author's interpretations in later chapters which stem from a lack of understanding at that time. That is not the author's fault - he just tried to apply his findings in a sensible way given the understanding at that time. There were many hypotheses which turned out to be wrong, e.g. the author tried to carry out bone regeneration by application of electrical currents which, according to his interpretation of his findings, should've worked but didn't. Other theories of his, such as "synchronization of the body's healing with the electromagnetic field of the earth" or harmful "electromagnetic fields" also turned out to be wrong. In the chapter Eight, dubbed "The Silver Wand", he simply assumes that negative voltage equals growth and positive voltage equal infection. Obviously, this is completely wrong. He makes valid points about how electricity can be used to control and revive the heart, for example. Then again, his understanding of cell cycling is completely wrong.

Long story short: There are completely correct points in his books, namely his primary observations generated in his clinical trials. Then there are things that can easily be debunked using today's knowledge, namely his interpretations and hypotheses that he created from his findings (simplicistic views such as "positive charge = infection, negative charge = healing"). I do not blame that on the author in most cases, as some of that knowledge was simply not available at that time and he did some pioneering work in that field. But that also means that all of his interpretations have to be taken with a huge grain of salt and, as they are only hypotheses he created himself without actually confirming them, must be considered wrong to a big extent.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Folks I have taken the liberty to trail off topic. Please pardon the interruption. Benjt, I recently read your regimen and I would like to know whether or not you are achieving any discernible improvements , specifically with scalp massage? Thank You.

youngn

Reaction score
Long story short: There are completely correct points in his books, namely his primary observations generated in his clinical trials. Then there are things that can easily be debunked using today's knowledge, namely his interpretations and hypotheses that he created from his findings (simplicistic views such as "positive charge = infection, negative charge = healing"). I do not blame that on the author in most cases, as some of that knowledge was simply not available at that time and he did some pioneering work in that field. But that also means that all of his interpretations have to be taken with a huge grain of salt and, as they are only hypotheses he created himself without actually confirming them, must be considered wrong to a big extent.

It sounds to me like you skimmed the book as he never made any simplistic claim without testing it first. A hypothesis perhaps. But that is science. This small field of bioelectric medicine is still moving forward even today. There are multiple FDA approved devices that electrically spur bone growth. We are unaware of our bodies electric potential and interactions. I for one would not disregard one of the fathers of electricity... Tesla's invention just cause I think it probably doesnt work. So let's demonize it without proof either way. Silly young Internet trolls. The man who invented the electrical signal that powers your home must have been so dumbz.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...for the love of God, moderators move this to the alternative section before hell-bent-nazi's head explodes...

...nothing worse than a peanut human being claiming "absolutes"....That's the part that gets me about bent-penis -- the claims of the "absolute"....It was ridiculous to think even up to 30 years ago that until we have scientific proof there are planets orbiting other stars that we must assume our solar system is the only one that has planets around it....Really?? Until we can see it or measure the unseen you were a nut as a scientist, or anyone for that fact, to state that there are other planets in our galaxy/universe...

...now you're still a nut to believe there are other intelligent life-forms in this universe...where are the UFO's??? Where are they?? WTF?? Now that the skeptics are seeing planets pop up like popcorn, it's still foolish to think ET has visited this planet...they may have, they may not have...they might not be out there -- but to say with ABSOLUTION they haven't speaks to a deeper evil...intellectual fascist is what you are....and a f-u-c-k-t-w-a-t as a human being..

:tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

Well, society is paying me quite a bit for my contributions, can't complain.
But please continue to remind me - it's getting quite entertaining to see the world view of those Northern Americans with all their homeopathy, psychic readings, esoterics, and conspiracy theories ("oh my god the government and its electromagnetic fields are everywhere!!!11")..

I guess you can make quite a bit sucking dick on the streets in Europe, uh??

So now its "those North American's" you're singling out...hmmmmm...I guess a true fascist just can't hide it...Did you renew your Nazi Knothole Gang club membership on time this year bent-wack??

tsk, tsk, tsk....you make it all too easy

youngn

Reaction score
...for the love of God, moderators move this to the alternative section before hell-bent-nazi's head explodes...

...nothing worse than a peanut human being claiming "absolutes"....That's the part that gets me about bent-penis -- the claims of the "absolute"....It was ridiculous to think even up to 30 years ago that until we have scientific proof there are planets orbiting other stars that we must assume our solar system is the only one that has planets around it....Really?? Until we can see it or measure the unseen you were a nut as a scientist, or anyone for that fact, to state that there are other planets in our galaxy/universe...

...now you're still a nut to believe there are other intelligent life-forms in this universe...where are the UFO's??? Where are they?? WTF?? Now that the skeptics are seeing planets pop up like popcorn, it's still foolish to think ET has visited this planet...they may have, they may not have...they might not be out there -- but to say with ABSOLUTION they haven't speaks to a deeper evil...intellectual fascist is what you are....and a f-u-c-k-t-w-a-t as a human being..

:tongue:

I agree. Forums are full of these people who claim that science is the only key yet have a very narrow view of science. Science is progress by hypothesis and proving or disproving the hypothesis by experimentation. Science is not using studies to negate any theoretical progress. Being stuck in an unproven paradigm and having no will to budge because "theres no proof" is insane. There's not even a single study proving beyond a shadow of doubt that male pattern baldness is a genetic condition, because its nearly impossible to prove. Yet you have people saying it as fact. THESE ARE THEORIES NOT FACTS. People like this will be stuck in the past while we move forward with experimentation and critical thinking. Cheers Sparx

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
There's not even a single study proving beyond a shadow of doubt that male pattern baldness is a genetic condition, because its nearly impossible to prove.

Have you even looked? There is a large body of evidence in the primary literature.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Have you even looked? There is a large body of evidence in the primary literature.

What's the "PRIMARY LITERATURE"?? Who's ultimate intellect as charged this so-called "PRIMARY LITERATURE" as the ultimate truth???

bushbush, take bent's c*** out of your month for two minutes

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
What's the "PRIMARY LITERATURE"?? Who's ultimate intellect as charged this so-called "PRIMARY LITERATURE" as the ultimate truth???

bushbush, take bent's c*** out of your month for two minutes

Dear Sparx,

From your replies it seems that you have fundamental problems understanding, or accepting the scientific method.

Here is a link for your benefit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

If you have any suggestions to improve on this tried and tested approach, please feel free to enlighten the entire scientific community with your wisdom.