Violet Ray Device Ancient Hair Loss Studies

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
The placebo effect is psychological. Therefore it's effects on the brain can be tested and described in a scientific manner.

which proves science and thoughts should be viewed as one system,you only believe in unseen things when it benefits your point of view, otherwise your calling people wackos, doesn't make since, get rid of your ego, it only benefits you.

thats the problem with people, they go too far one way, why not meet in the middle, you all know that there is a life force giving power to the physical reality. You cannot ever win this argument just like I can't so give it up. All the geniuses of this world knew of this yet you guys still only use your logical brain, use your imagination you have it for a reason.

- - - Updated - - -

The difference is that science works. Pseudoscience does not.

Go ask nikola tesla he would disagree and he invented damn near everything we use daily. Einstein as well and many psychics who predicted many things, what have you done? Maybe your not powerful enough with all your doubt and fear, it's proven science thoughts effect reality, plenty of experiments, placebo effects prove this which doesn't make since how you don't connect the two? You are biased now go to bed

there is electric stimulation, how is that not science anyways, you don't make sense you just let your fingers type your dumb thoughts, which you still don't see how you thinking those dumb thoughts and typing them are allowing those dumb thoughts to exist scientifically on your posts, did they not start off in that caged brain you have. Climb out that box

- - - Updated - - -

whith the due repect,
where is inscribed the placebo effect? Science or pseudosience?

A placebo effect is nothing more than sciencetific research proving your thoughts play a role in making fake medicine work, which proves that your thoughts are powerful. Doesn't make since to not believe in these things with all the polarities that exist in this universe. Everything has a positive and a negative, the key is to be neutral and you will learn they are one system just different points of views

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Keep at it and keep the updates coming. Hopefully you will have the last laugh:sun:

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...this thing does provide electrical stimulation -- by extension it provides mechanical stimulation...

...you effin' retards who come on here and just laugh at it like the cool kids laughing at the smart kids in school --- give an argument that disputes it provides the mechanical/electrical stimulation, shut the 'ef up or give it a try...I'm not saying it will work, but there is some science here....Only a year ago everyone would have been rolling over laughing their asses if someone came on here and said they butchered their scalp to blood gashing -- but we're seeing that this does give something in the way of a "result"

...dumb ***'es...

...so how much do you actually use this thing?? Like 2 or 3 times a week for a few minutes...that's a joke compared to getting psyched up to stab the crap outta your scalp for once/week...

Jacob

Reaction score
The Teslabrush is recommended to be used 45 mins every day. That is one major thing that is keeping me from buying and using such a device.

Unless that's a typo on their Facebook page..

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I am not mocking YouCanDoIt but on the contrary, I am rallying for him and his convicted quest for resolve in spite of the premature and judgemental sentiments displayed by his skeptics. I admire his efforts and generous contributions to this forum. They are the keystone and not the head stone of this worthy cause.
...this thing does provide electrical stimulation -- by extension it provides mechanical stimulation...

...you effin' retards who come on here and just laugh at it like the cool kids laughing at the smart kids in school --- give an argument that disputes it provides the mechanical/electrical stimulation, shut the 'ef up or give it a try...I'm not saying it will work, but there is some science here....Only a year ago everyone would have been rolling over laughing their asses if someone came on here and said they butchered their scalp to blood gashing -- but we're seeing that this does give something in the way of a "result"

...dumb ***'es...

...so how much do you actually use this thing?? Like 2 or 3 times a week for a few minutes...that's a joke compared to getting psyched up to stab the crap outta your scalp for once/week...

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score

...dumb ***'es...

Yup, it shoots electricity through your skin which is obvious it would increase circulation, I use it daily no more than 5 minutes, on scalp, 5 minutes on spine and few other areas, scalp stays red for about an hour. I am on session 30 I grew all that hair back from dermarolling seems hairs are growing very slow even some under hairline. I'm thinking these hairs will take a while like the ones for people who get transplants, I believe it's 4-6 months, but in going on 1 month and a half without dermarolling, seems I am off to a very good start as some hairs look pretty strong, only thing is I'm cutting my hair twice twice a week to keep hair as even as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

The Teslabrush is recommended to be used 45 mins every day. That is one major thing that is keeping me from buying and using such a device.

Unless that's a typo on their Facebook page..

If your gonna try electric stimulation you should go with violet ray, those specs look pretty weak. We are talking frequency in the 200,000 hz vs 118hz, better to get those cells jumping as much as possible to cause some good blood flow, plus it kills any bacteria and inflammation.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
How much benefit can we realistically expect from this device. Can we get appreciable results with this alone or will it be another complimentary defense against male pattern baldness? Naturally either outcome would be a BIG plus.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
How much benefit can we realistically expect from this device. Can we get appreciable results with this alone or will it be another complimentary defense against male pattern baldness? Naturally either outcome would be a BIG plus.

It's an experiment, however I have faith in the science behind it. Your body is actually a biological system that communicates electrically, maybe it can induce some growth factor communications. Electricity will not penetrate further than your skin, I wonder how much the 1 million volts of electricity tesla used to stand in would benefit us.

- - - Updated - - -

If your an edgar cayce fan or believ he was a fraud I don't care, I'm posting his readings for those who believe in him....for those who haven't heard of him, he received this info in trance meditative state through what he called the akashic records which was accessed via his subconscious mind, he was not a doctor or scientist yet he spoke only this way in this meditative state. Every reading was different depending on the person he gave reading for, he never accepted money from anyone and predicted many things.

6. (Q) What is cause of my hair falling out, and what can be done to correct it?
(A) This, as we find, has been produced by some activities that have been active in the force of the body as respecting the capillary circulation. This may be aided by stimulating same with a low electrical vibration as from the violet ray, as used in the points through the hair, and by the use of white vaseline in same - massaged into the scalp.

20. (Q) Please itemize treatment for scalp and shampoo.
(A) The better treatment for the scalp would be the violet ray, using the comb applicator that will stimulate the scalp itself. But unless these corrections are made, the circulation to thescalp will not be proper, see?

34. (Q) What treatment should be used for the scalp?
(A) The electrical treatment with the violet ray for this particular body, we find, would be the MOST beneficial.

15. (Q) What causes gray hair, and how can it be prevented?
(A) This arises from many, many causes, - but it is a general condition of the stimulation to the scalp pores or of the hair itself. It may be worry, it may come from anxiety, it may come from fear or fright, or from - as indicated - lack of elements in the superficial circulation.

In the type of circulation as indicated, as we find here, - when the body uses the violet ray, use also occasionally - not every time, but occasionally - the scalp applicator, or that which works like a rake through same, see?

8. To rid the system of these conditions, to create a better equilibrium throughout, we would - through deep osteopathic manipulation - correct that subluxation existing in the cervicalregion. At least six to eight (6 to 8) such adjustments would be necessary. Applying with same those of the Violet Ray, or any ultra Violet Ray, to the scalpular itself, so that the scalp would receive re-invigoration as well as the facial and neck and throat centers. With the relief of this pressure we will find that the circulation will become more equalized, the condition will be reduced in the hypogastric and pneumogastric centers, there will be better digestion, better elimination, and the stopping of the falling of the hair, and the recuperating of the growth of hair on the head, and a better condition for the face, eyes, ears, nose, and all the organs of the sensory system becoming more acute and more sensitive and reactive to the forces of the system.

9. We would do that.

10. Necessary for at least twenty to twenty-five (20 to 25) such ELECTRICAL treatments. These may be given EVERY day if taken by self - or they may be given every THIRD day if applied by the ULTRA Violet Ray - to head and scalp, see - following the massage, see?

11. Use crude oil and a twenty percent (20%) solution of alcohol as a cleanser for the hairabout once each month. Keep this up. We will see this will grow the hair and prevent the falling out - but the GENERAL health needs the first attention.

11. Use crude oil and a twenty percent (20%) solution of alcohol as a cleanser for the hair about once each month. Keep this up. We will see this will grow the hair and prevent the falling out - but the GENERAL health needs the first attention.

2. (Q) In growing hair by means of Ultra Violet Rays - used externally and a compound internally - should active principle of compound be sulphur or iodine - or both - or some other element?
(A) This would depend entirely upon the character of disturbance in the physical body to be so treated. While sulpher and iodine are component factors or elements lacking in many systems that are so afflicted (if it may be termed such), but there would be changes or different combinations, and the effect on one would be different from the effect upon another. As a GENERAL system, we would say the sulphur would be the component factor.

6. (Q) Give scalp treatment for this body that will grow hair and cure baldness.
(A) Use equal parts of white pure vaseline and of crude oil. While vaseline is taken from the crude, yet the plain crude with equal parts of white vaseline, rubbed into the scalp, would rejuvenate and give the necessary incentive to those bulbs in the scalp portion of this body to rejuvenate the scalp sufficient to grow hair and to prevent the falling out of others. Cleansingthis, after this has been rubbed well into the head (once a month) with a 20% solution of distilled water, with pure grain alcohol.

7. (Q) How long should the vaseline and oil be left on?
(A) From an hour to two hours. We will find when this application has been made two to three times, the change will be noted as to how the new hair grows, and as to the lustre, the life to that already growing. [See 195-34, Par. 10-A--12-A on 9/2/26.]

5. (Q) Will the hair come in and stay in permanently?
(A) When conditions are corrected in the system that produce the cause, the hair will grow normal and stay permanently. Not until the corrections are made and the system sets those proper eliminations in the body, for the elimination as is shown, and as should be exercised in the capillaries, and especially in those above the upper dorsals, as given, where impinionment misdirects the eliminating portions, when these are corrected and the vibrations, and the medicinal properties, are of sufficient in the system to adjust the conditions, the body will be and will function normal.

2. As we find, while there are many conditions which are very good through this body, there are those disturbances which become quite aggravating to the body at times. These arise from the lack of proper activity especially of the internal gland forces of the thyroid. These have caused the glands which pertain to the superficial circulation to lose the control, as it were, of the circulation and little or no hair grows on the body. These change; it comes and goes.

3. But we would give that there be the use of these as a stimulation:

4. First, have for five days at a time one drop of Atomidine in half a glass of water each morning before any meal is taken, see? Take this then, for five days, then leave off for five days, then take again, repeat this until at least three series of these are given, see?

5. Leave off for five days and then begin with the stimulation vibratorially of the cerebro-spinal nerves, including the sympathetics and those around head and neck and the base of thebrain, with the electrical vibrations of the violet ray, using the bulb applicator; not too strong, but do not use more than a minute or a minute and a half over the whole area. Do this each evening just before retiring for at least fifteen days.

6. Then leave off for five days, and take the Atomidine for one more series.

7. Through these periods, do use the anointing of the head with White Vaseline, and we will find growth of hair; just don't have too much!

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Well what did Mr. Teslas' hair quality look like? Maybe I'll get back to you soon on that.

- - - Updated - - -

:) I did a quick search and by all accounts I did not see any photos that betrayed any signs of male pattern baldness. for N. Tesla, of course these were only frontal and side profiles. This exercise certainly adds momentum to the debate .:)

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
Einstein as well and many psychics who predicted many things

Albert Einstein was a scientist (not a charlatan psychic since this theories followed the scientific method --- supported by experimentation and hence evidence).

Please provide us one reputable scientific study that supports your shamanistic 'life force' personal philosophy.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I value the scientific process as highly as the next guy, however legitimate before/after photos of your results, implementing this intriguing approach are always welcomed. Best Wishes.

Jacob

Reaction score
Yup, it shoots electricity through your skin which is obvious it would increase circulation, I use it daily no more than 5 minutes, on scalp, 5 minutes on spine and few other areas, scalp stays red for about an hour. I am on session 30 I grew all that hair back from dermarolling seems hairs are growing very slow even some under hairline. I'm thinking these hairs will take a while like the ones for people who get transplants, I believe it's 4-6 months, but in going on 1 month and a half without dermarolling, seems I am off to a very good start as some hairs look pretty strong, only thing is I'm cutting my hair twice twice a week to keep hair as even as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

If your gonna try electric stimulation you should go with violet ray, those specs look pretty weak. We are talking frequency in the 200,000 hz vs 118hz, better to get those cells jumping as much as possible to cause some good blood flow, plus it kills any bacteria and inflammation.

More is not always better..whether it's this..or LLLT...etc. And no one knows which device would be best..but there are some other features besides how "powerful" it is that the guy has talked about.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Albert Einstein was a scientist (not a charlatan psychic since this theories followed the scientific method --- supported by experimentation and hence evidence).

Please provide us one reputable scientific study that supports your shamanistic 'life force' personal philosophy.

How ow about the fact that there is a life force giving power to your flesh and bones, string theory knows of this, how do you expect to see something you cannot? And you using charlatan means your ego is involved which you should get rid of, you don't know everything do you?

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
How ow about the fact that there is a life force giving power to your flesh and bones, string theory knows of this,

You mention string theory here completely out of context. Like a lot of other things, you type and mention buzz words that are appealing to people --- but without backing anything up.

And you using charlatan means your ego is involved which you should get rid of, you don't know everything do you?

Perhaps not all psychics are charlatans. Some of them are self-deluded.

Scooter boy

Reaction score
I have been thinking of buying one of the vintage violet ray type in a case off ebay called Violet Ray Machine Quackery Its old but it works . . Would that be strong enough ?

- - - Updated - - -

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
You mention string theory here completely out of context. Like a lot of other things, you type and mention buzz words that are appealing to people --- but without backing anything up.

Perhaps not all psychics are charlatans. Some of them are self-deluded.

string theory is about the life force powering the atoms, giving life to it and then it branches from there. Wether you believe it or not, everything that exists is God including you. It's all the same force vibrating at infinite speeds which can appear in all places at once. Everything is energy, wether you see it or not, doesn't make a difference to me. People give so much power to the physical world which isn't meant to last forever. If it dies and changes then it's not a life force, only a projection you can experience.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't go with a older one, they are ancient if you want a good one get one from baar, they are 500,000 hz at 50,000 volts. Going for around $300.

bboy4

Reaction score
string theory is about the life force powering the atoms, giving life to it and then it branches from there. Wether you believe it or not, everything that exists is God including you. It's all the same force vibrating at infinite speeds which can appear in all places at once. Everything is energy, wether you see it or not, doesn't make a difference to me. People give so much power to the physical world which isn't meant to last forever. If it dies and changes then it's not a life force, only a projection you can experience.

Are you so deluded that you think nobody who actually knows anything about Physics or String Theory is going to read what you write? Honestly, this is such bull**** it's not even funny. Which of the 4 fundamental forces is the "life force", how is it measured, what's it's boson? How exactly does it "power atoms" for ****s sake? It'd be much better if confused, ignorant morons like you were banned from this forum and not people who actually contribute.

Reaction score
How ow about the fact that there is a life force giving power to your flesh and bones, string theory knows of this, how do you expect to see something you cannot? And you using charlatan means your ego is involved which you should get rid of, you don't know everything do you?

String theory is not metaphysics.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
String theory is not metaphysics.

as long as you separate what you can see and can't see then you will believe that, truth is they are not separate. One being the life force and the other being an expression. They are one.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you so deluded that you think nobody who actually knows anything about Physics or String Theory is going to read what you write? Honestly, this is such bull**** it's not even funny. Which of the 4 fundamental forces is the "life force", how is it measured, what's it's boson? How exactly does it "power atoms" for ****s sake? It'd be much better if confused, ignorant morons like you were banned from this forum and not people who actually contribute.

Science will never discover what powers it. Why do you need to measure it? And did you say that in a British accent?

Back on topic, who all has their violet ray or plans on getting one, I received many inquiries from people asking where to buy, close to 5, would appreciate if you can join the experiment.

Report: Week 6 using violet ray 5 minutes on scalp, 5 minutes on spine, scapula and other areas daily. Hairs are growing I gained from dermarolling, haven't dermarolled for 6 weeks, stopped after week 10 since 2" x 3/4 of hair on both sides of front grew back.

used no minoxidil, changed my diet to include veggies, 2000-6000 mg of msm and vitamin c. That's about it along with a positive attitude which you can view as my placebo.