Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for the link, 15 years ago and it seem that we are not progressed yet
And a lot of interesting disscusions, ....
The important key pointed to Bryan

Bryan wrote:

This is an important issue in order to clear all doubts, an study in healthy scalp hairs in prepubertal in both sexes and in two areas of head, including sebum, steroids and androgen receptors. Is it so difficult to make?

Armando
Hair loss is the red-headed stepchild of research. It is apparently very difficult to get the basic research done

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume you're being sarcastic but it's actually an important point.

It means a follicle's ability to grow seems dependent on nearby follicles.
Yes, exactly it is my thought, then whorl in the crown area and front line are more prone to suffer common baldness, because they are more "solitaries" with less contact among them

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But only checking sebum in scalp prepubertal coul be a huge advance

Yeah, definitely something HF biologists cant wait for given the monumental consequences this complex endeavor can bring to our current understanding of the etiology of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Cmonn, Armando... Yore like 70, Oropelum guy. Time for a break now

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Pigeon how is your hope on fevipiprant going these days. You were a big fan back then? I am asking because I am considering a TM gb with the Chinese scam labs.

vandun3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes fevi still looks like an interesting angle, another private forum also had a gb not long ago but I haven't seen any results yet.

What sides did you get?
light headedness/headache/brainfog, water retention especially in joints, decent amount of gastric distress. tried it a few times over the last 5 years or so and it's always the same unfortunately

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
.You need minoxidil twice a day, and the wounding for absorption doesn't work like that since wounds close the upper skin layer in hours.So unless you enjoy inflicting yourself unnecessary pain, this additional wounding is useless.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe 1x/day for minoxidil is enough because of its half life.

And another one, this guys use topical finasteride/minoxidil + biweekly needling

"I use to be on oral finasteride. And topical min. Had sides. Quit for a couple years. Topical finasteride/min came out from hims and I jumped on that and here we are!"
I concur with W. Rassman comment,
"The before picture has hair that is very short. Your blonde hair makes it difficult to analyze the before picture but the after picture shows a full head of hair. I wonder how much of that hair was there before?"

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a 1980s result and we still call it encouraging in 2022.

Hair loss treatment is such a f*****g joke.

Last edited:

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
Same lighting (sunlight) different angle I've used it 4 times. Once a week. I find sunlight is the harshest and least flattering. I have the same length of 1.5mm (12 needles)and I believe it's doing more. It feels deeper, which is odd as it's the same length. I got some surgical spirit to clean it and I just pop it in for twenty mins then brush off the dead skin cells with a toothbrush I don't use on my teeth. Couple days after my head itches like a son of a b**ch but feels great after a brush.
View attachment 171407
Just updating 3 months in for myself and others. Not sure if I've had any change tbh.
Kirkland minoxidil liquid, Dr pen A6 at 1.5 once a week. Nizoral and a couple of cups of green tea which I started drinking and then found out a load of anicdontal stuff about its benefits which may be bs but I like how it tastes and it chills me out. . Again, I basically live in dermmatch. I actually went up to between 1.5 mm and 1.75 mm for one session and i could tell it was deeper and my head was a bit more sensitive so I left it a couple of weeks before I microneedled again. I also had to charge the Dr pen for hours ( like 5 or 6) after that to get it work and noticed my last session felt more effeciant, like it was on a higher setting, without changing the speed setting. I've been using the pen staright out of the box without charging it up prior and I think that was a mistake. anyways. Happy new year, hope everyone is doing ok.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_144453.jpg
    IMG_20220119_144453.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 460
  • IMG_20220119_144440.jpg
    IMG_20220119_144440.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_20220119_144424.jpg
    IMG_20220119_144424.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 453

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
I bought a Dr Pen microneedle off Amazon and have noticed a massive differences to how it feels compared to the derma stamp . I used a derma roller before and a derma stamp at 1.5 length but nothing really changed. I've done the Dr Pen about 4 times now and my scalp is much redder afterwards with maybe one or two spots of blood. It does feel miles better and like it's doing something but this photo looks like sh1te tbh. I can feel more stubby hairs and feel at weak spots whispy hairs, but as you can tell, the photos in the harshest lighting don't really help andni think it makes it look even worse. As per my other posts I basically live in dermmatch and it looks passible. Anyway that's my two cents. I feel it is doing something and I will continue. I'm also on minoxidil and nizoral. I see people posting stuff without photos all the time so decided to share one, even though I look awful without stuff shading my scalp. Cheers
View attachment 171406
This was three months ago above...
Slight harsher lighting I think too.
And today below.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_144528.jpg
    IMG_20220119_144528.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 278

paul1988

Established Member
Reaction score
So, 3 years since I bought it, my dr pen A6 stopped working. Now it bothers me to spend another 100€ in a new one. A dermaroller will do the job?