Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd venture to say that his results are due to topical finasteride and not microneedling. He's either using 2.5 mg or 5 mg of finasteride topically every day.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, all hairs need DHT to grow. body hair is an example.
scalp hairs have DHT a lot of years before puberty, sebaceous gland need this hormone to make sebum.
Till scientists dont take the idea never we shall advance.....
DHT increases reactive oxygen species like hydrogen peroxide which increases the PH of tge environnement. Prolactin receptor is extremely upregulated (by hundred times) in a high PH

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug that follica mechinzem is based on
.Group buy on discord.

We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT increases reactive oxygen species like hydrogen peroxide which increases the PH of tge environnement. Prolactin receptor is extremely upregulated (by hundred times) in a high PH
Yes, oxigen sopcies reactives are not good for hair, this mechanism is the same with oxidizied sebum

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug that follica mechinzem is based on
.Group buy on discord.

We are back - stronger than ever because now we ensure that future Discord server bans won't destroy our community.

PM @BackUpRobot#8203 with an arbitrary message to let us know that you want to be notified in case a new server needs to be established :).

And join the Vert-group

https://discord.gg/xFSZzbTRuq
Follica mechanism isn't based on verteporfin.

You guys have not presented a clear use case for vert.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica mechanism isn't based on verteporfin.

You guys have not presented a clear use case for vert.
Its based on the same idea that while you have injury the body decied wether to create skin cells or HF cells. Vert help its choose HF

Reactions: 300

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone needling experience a temporary shed of thin hair? I started needling again with a pen at 1mm while using OM for a few months and I'm defiantly in a worse spot 2-3 sessions later then when I started.

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
Update. Been another month or so. After my last post I got topical minoxidil and .5mg of finasteride from hims - so topical combo. It Arrived basically the day after my post. I kind of looked on their website and in the UK -I'm not sure many places do topical finasteride. You can see my previous posts - I use Kirkland minoxidil 5%, dirmapen once a week at 1.5mm and nizoral occasionally. I know it's cheaper to crush pills etc but I thought f**K it and ordered.

The good, - minoxidil dries quicker and is not greasy and it smells good. Application is a doddle and the fact finasterode is topical I felt alright about putting it in etc. Don't want to take oral again.

Been wearing my hat all day and took this. If I parted my hair it's looks pathetic but it looks like it's doing something. Harsher lighting may look bad but this is sunlight.

Only prob is my nipples. They went full on erect. I did finasteride pills for a year 10 years ago and got minor gyno and didn't really do any regrowth. About 3 and a half weeks into this started noticing them, and feeling sensitive. I Contacted hims and they basically said come off it. Which I have, 3 days ago. Nips are nearly back to normal, they could have cut glass. it Started about a week ago. I'm thinking of microdosing possibly. Ive Read a lot about how topical is systemically absorbed and it lowers dht for a while - like a week after one dose etc.. anyways. tbh, I could have been more merticulous with the dropper. I'm pretty sure I applied it like it was regular minoxidil and maybe went over the dose. I've also noticed after I got jiggy my semen was a bit waterey then normal, so yeah.. it Def goes into the system. Having a think. I'm almost thinking once a week. Just to lower the dht a little. I hear it keeps it down on the scalp etc. I know some people will think that's nowhere near.. I dunno. Anyways. Hope everyone is doing good.
IMG_20220224_151557.jpg

NeedUrKnowledge

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys I got a question:

I dermapen 1x week 1.5 needle lenght 3x speed for 10-15mins, always sundays.
I try to give as much pressure as I can tolerate which is imo a lot, my scalp is red and sore but only a very few small blood spots, very few.

But I'm wondering if I do enough because 6 hrs later my scalp is almost not sore anymore and not even red to any degree, I'm wondering If I do "enough" in my session or should I change something?

Any opinion would be very greaty appreciated!

Thanks!

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys I got a question:

I dermapen 1x week 1.5 needle lenght 3x speed for 10-15mins, always sundays.
I try to give as much pressure as I can tolerate which is imo a lot, my scalp is red and sore but only a very few small blood spots, very few.

But I'm wondering if I do enough because 6 hrs later my scalp is almost not sore anymore and not even red to any degree, I'm wondering If I do "enough" in my session or should I change something?

Any opinion would be very greaty appreciated!

Thanks!
Probably not enough. Is 3x the max speed? You should be doing max speed for 15 - 20 mins. If you've got severe loss, i.e. shiny scalp, you may not see much blood, but that should increase w/ successive sessions as fibrosis breaks down and blood vessels are restored. It should look and feel like a pretty bad sunburn for at least a couple/few days.