Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
The drug lose effect when the body overcome its effect .

when dht overcome minoxidil effect its consider “minoxidil lose effect” . Any way .

regrad your claim is rare . Its not actually the opposite you would get to the final nws with time. Nothing in these treatment today treat the raise of the sensetivty which mean as long as your sensetivty wont raise the treatmeant would keep working. Other wise you would keep losing ...

only trans meds or AR degrader can stop male pattern baldness for life..

What’s your point you rambling incoherent midget-raping imbecile. What do you get for your trolling. We’re fighting our genetics, but you can’t fight your extra chromosome. You’re hopeless. We have treatments we share and motivate eachother to use. You’re in the wrong place. You belong on a completely different, special, forum. Now go put your helmet on, stand up, look around, and find your way out.

1623597677013.gif

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s your point you rambling incoherent midget-raping imbecile. What do you get for your trolling. We’re fighting our genetics, but you can’t fight your extra chromosome. You’re hopeless. We have treatments we share and motivate eachother to use. You’re in the wrong place. You belong on a completely different, special, forum. Now go put your helmet on, stand up, look around, and find your way out.

View attachment 163869
And Yet, you ignored everything i said..

moremore

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m ecstatic like a kid on Christmas morning. I finally received my Derminator 2 today. Will start on Sunday with 1.5mil

Funny thing is it was taking so long I went ahead and ordered the dermapen m8. I might not cancel the order and might just compare the two different brands and styles
Any thoughts on the pen comparison yet?

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very good result from 6 months of needling/minoxidil combo. Also no finasteride.

This result is very impressive. Particularly because it is without finasteride.

I have been following hair loss forums, and somehow I have noticed that during the pandemic, more and more users are becoming aware of the sides of finasteride and dutasteride, and dropping it from their regime.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This topic?

On other forums, I have read some peoples who say they have issues (bad effects) with topic fina.
Topical finasteride goes systematic as well and will have the same sides eventually, like if you had them with oral. Topical dutasteride has also shown to go systematic, but to a lesser degree. However the effectiveness is highly questionable so far.

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's any data on how much needling elevates systemic Minoxidil levels?

On the studies that I have read apparently no side effects of possible systemic absorption are reported, although the values have not been measured. However, it is logical that if you apply minoxidil on an eroded scalp there will be more systemic absorption. That is why it is advisable to wait 24 hours after the microneedling session before applying Minoxidil.

I have read in one of the protocols of the follicle method that they raised the option of using minoxidil at 2% in the first applications after microneedling, which I suppose has to do with avoiding the effects of possible systemic absorption.

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Retrospective investigation showed 32 cases of cancer associated with the use of topical MXD in humans."

"Following the application of repeated escalating doses of MXD solution, cardiac hypertrophy, hypotension, enhanced serum natriuretic peptides and K+ -ion levels, serum liver biomarkers, and histological lesions including renal cancer were observed."

here he is the troll .. new member on Monday !!! stop that nobody believes you

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
I give a study, a proof. What do you give, you?

A personal attack. Pathetic attitude.

Plus, I have never said that study was necessarily well executed.

"stop that nobody believes you"
You are able to read in people's mind?
which test? you don't even know what you're saying instead of talking .. find out first .. it's not writing bullshit that nobody believes you ... stupid troll

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you know only microneedling users without other treatment?

With pictures or testimony?

If we use minoxidil, after an amount of time, it will be less and less effective. But will the hair gained through only microneedling last over time or not?

I don’t care what people say about their gains in the short term whether it be from topical minoxidil, oral minoxidil, or microneedling/dermarolling, if you have the male pattern baldness gene you will inevitably lose your gains and plus some without the use of any dht inhibitor or topical anti-androgen.

Have you doneany research online? There are an insane amount of people who whine and cry and b*tch about losing their hair when minoxidil or microneedling gave them such great regrowth at first. Well, wtf did they expect? They never took any finasteride, dutasteride, keto, or ru. Of course it’s all going to go. Could care less that they proceeded to go bald, but what baffles me is they have the audacity to go blasting their solo use of minoxidil, or microneedling all over the forums claiming “boo hoo minoxidil doesn’t work…” “ be warned my people! For minoxidil only works for one yr and then it makes you go bald!!” “Don’t use microneedling! It will work the first few months and it all falls out waah waaah”. Fukctards.

And as for your last paragraph, for those who get benefits from minoxidil or microneedling can continue to make gains in both thickness and regrowth up to12-24 months (microneedling is usually shorter in time terms of regrowth). Meaning they can thicken and/or achieve regrowth up to 12 months, or even possibly up to 24 months. Afterwards minoxidil or microneedling would will provide maintenance for whatever gains it has provided. This maintenance can last decades! But on the condition that a dht inhibitor is used in conjunction with minoxidil. Otherwise a person will make some gains and then cry when they lose their gains very shortly afterwards. So to say minoxidil becomes less and less effective is very misleading. The same can be said of microneedling. A dht inhibitor or anti androgen must be added to the regimen.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
been doing the minoxidil and micro needling all over my head for the past 10 months. needling once every 2 weeks for 15 to 20 minutes. rogaine every night. honestly, some SLIGGGGGGHHHT thickening, if any. definitely maintaining. but i'm not regrowing sh*t.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
been doing the minoxidil and micro needling all over my head for the past 10 months. needling once every 2 weeks for 15 to 20 minutes. rogaine every night. honestly, some SLIGGGGGGHHHT thickening, if any. definitely maintaining. but i'm not regrowing sh*t.
Maintenance is good, if you’re not losing anymore that’s a good thing. Have you tried experimenting with different frequency needling? Once a week? Every other day? No harm in trying.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score

What size microneedle were you using?

How effective were your microneedle sessions? Did you wound properly?

Were you on any dht inhibitor?

Rather than using the micorneedle every 2 wks have you considered using it every week instead?

Have you considered increasing minoxidil application from 1x daily to 2x daily?

onemoretime

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took a while, but I've skimmed thru this entire thread. I don't think I've seen anyone post the most impressive result I've seen so far:

From slick bald to almost full head of hair in 11 months. Yes finasteride + min, but also microneedling 2x daily with 1mm (before applying minoxidil), and weekly 2mm.

Honestly can't imagine enduring all this pain. Needling on a healed scalp is endurable, but on an already wounded scalp, and daily...that must hurt like a MF. Or he has a thick scalp.

His crown is super thick as well now. If those temples came in, he's reverted everything.

Ukhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
HI Guys,

Just bought a derma pen and I've just bought some topical finasteride/min from Freshman.

Will this be enough to start with? or should i add be using the foam?

Thanks guys

onemoretime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting this as a motivational story for myself, and as proof of some results on pure mechanical therapy.

A little backstory: started loosing hair around 20, did nothing, went to clean NW7. Got a bit crazy during first covid lockdown and, after eating junk food for a month and binge wathching netflix, decided to do scalp massages and see if I can get some of my hair back (friend sent me a link).

Took pics on 1st of May 2020, starting day: hair buzzed to 7 milimeters.
2.jpg
1.jpg

After a month, decided to buy dermiantor 2. It took about another month for it arrive to arrive, started needling about mid July, twice per week, 2 mm crown, about 1.5 mm front. Cleaned up diet on May 1st (I was about 30 pound overweight at that point). Also vegetarian. Lived clean for about 5 months, intermittent fasting 16/8 most days, did scalp massages 2x daily 20 minutes, micro-needled once every two weeks, put emu oil on scalp overnight for one night after I micro-needled. Things were going OK, lost all the extra weight and even went 10 pounds below normal. Didn't really monitor hair, plan was to reevaluate after 1 year.

Then another lock-down came and I kinda lost it, had another month where I ate junk food and did no massages or micro-needling.

After that went back to business as usual. One thing that bothered me was slow time recovery after massages, and I'd get grooves on my scalp from them, which would form into crusts. I needed an oil to help heal and keep scalp soft. Emu oil is too sticky, you have to wash your hair to het it out. So I introduced Hairmetto in late February I think, both serum and oil. Hopefully it reduces some DHT, but it does good job of healing scalp and most importantly it is light. I can just wipe it away with paper towel in morning and go on my way. The new pics were taken on 1st of June, a full year of doing massages and needling. Apart from that month I missed, I'd say I did it all at least 95% of the time, missing an odd massage here or there, or skipping a week of needling and moving to next week. Had another junk food month binge in April, but continued the program this time. Here the hair is shorter, buzzed to 5 milimeters for the pics:

21.jpg31.jpg33.jpg

Lightning is the same, same place in the apartment, same phone, night outside. Angles are a bit off. Still NW7, however, there has been some definitive improvement in the crown. My skin there is fairly thick and elastic, so it is easy to massage and I can go 2.5mm there with derminator, no problem. I now even have a swirl there. On the right side of my scalp there is a patch of hair that has been noticed by friends, as well as the swirl in the crown. The first pic is a bit deceiving because of the angle. Most notable for me, I've seen myself on a camera playing sport before and after. It is a fixed camera so the angle and quality is the same, same pitch, same lighting. I'm still bald af, but now there is a shadow on my head when I see myself compared to before, on the whole head, and especially the crown.

Current plan is to regrow the crown if I can (started min and some natural AAs) and get a hair transplant for the rest. I have a pretty dense donor area by my estimate. Will update in half a year.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much were you shedding before? And also on anything else like fina?
I was shedding a lot. Rogaine doesn't do anything on its own. Add in needling, and now i have maintenance with some slight thickening. i am not on finasteride at all.

Last edited: