Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

zixcross

My Regimen
Reaction score
120 ml of distilled water, 6 pills of 220mg sulfate zinc, 300mg of b6. In use 120 ml per week on average

Hi @Ezekiel2019 . Should zinc be zinc heptahydrate? I'm living in Canada and amazon here doesn't have it but only zinc monohydrate and I know they are not the same as they have different numbers of water molecules.

And do you think derma stamp is a must with zix?

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
Could someone quickly summarise the Follica protocol I should adopt using 9 pin cartridges on the Derminator 1? Does it boil down to spending X no of minutes spent microneedling a certain area using fast setting on 0.75 mm?

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
Could someone quickly summarise the Follica protocol I should adopt using 9 pin cartridges on the Derminator 1? Does it boil down to spending X no of minutes spent microneedling a certain area using fast setting on 0.75 mm?

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has the best needle gauge 34 &1/2 for cramming 1600 needle holes into 1cm2 that i know of but has a slow hz of 25 its the only reasonably priced pen i trust is doing what it claims, think a7 is suppose to be good with 34guage and much better hz/rpm . Think the next step up is quite a price jump not researched $1000+ dollar pens much.
Yeah, 1,000+ is too much, but the £176 for the D2 seems acceptable. From reading their website, they seem....rather strict.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a 9 needle is 25% less holes than 12 so your need even longer.i use 1mm because i have alot of hair but probs better using 0.75 on smooth areas
i think it works out at 5 seconds for each square cm with a d2 but this is hard to do you self so i just been drawing a 4cm2 elliptic circle for 20ish seconds then another next to that again and again all over till i done my whole norward area and 2cm in to the donor zone. then i polish off with quick set of circles all over focussing on any wheres that dont feel raw and like its on fire so 17 mins non stop whole scalp will be 21 mins with a 9 pin at 25hz i could be doing it all wrong so who knows but everything you need to know is in this thread here
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...croneedling-protocol-patent-disclosed.126994/

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, 1,000+ is too much, but the £176 for the D2 seems acceptable. From reading their website, they seem....rather strict.
pretty sure i paid £130 for 1 months finasteride back in the day so this needling thing is chicken feed for a one time purchase with 3 quid every 2weeks or 1 month cartridge replacement cost. i had no problems with them tho i never tried to engage them in conversation .

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty sure i paid £130 for 1 months finasteride back in the day so this needling thing is chicken feed for a one time purchase with 3 quid every 2weeks or 1 month cartridge replacement cost. i had no problems with them tho i never tried to engage them in conversation .
You're happy with the results from the D2?

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're happy with the results from the D2?
No got zero results when i tried it last year but have only used it twice so far with the new follica protocol as last year i was doing about a quarter if that of the needling needed with the 1500rpm d2 compared to a 18000rpm dr pen

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
No got zero results when i tried it last year but have only used it twice so far with the new follica protocol as last year i was doing about a quarter if that of the needling needed with the 1500rpm d2 compared to a 18000rpm dr pen
What was your old routine?

zixcross

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some had side effects from topical saw palmetto yeah, but it's quite rare. All depends on how much will enter the bloodstream.

Can't you just import zinc heptahydrate form the US?

Hi Pigeon. I somehow managed to make the parcel ship to my place via a forwarder. Good thing I didn't have any problem buying the same B6 as that of zix. Btw, are you also one of the people who gained great results from zix? Sorry I'm still new to this forum lol..

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just seen this pen think its 34 gauge like the a7 any one know anything about it? "Dr. Pen Ultima A6S Professional Microneedling Pen - Electric Wireless Derma Auto Pen - Best Skin Care Tool Kit for Face and Body - 6 Pcs (3x 16 pins, 3 x 36 pins) Cartridges"

orange86

My Regimen
Reaction score
folks, is there a consensus on which micro needling protocol works best? e.g. depth, speed, frequency, putting regaine foam on straight after ?

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You people will get cancer by doing overly. I read an expert article which said that needle might break into cell and damage DNA and cancer begins.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It should be fine. Give it a try, and let us know how it goes.

I'm actually doing my session tonight if I have time. :(
LOL how did you end up with every second Saturday being a non hang over related day of pain ,i probably shouldn't of shared that link someone bought them all :mad:

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It has to be done when I don't work the next day.
My trump combover game gives me hat level cover ive had some crazy itching this 5th week could be Tretinoin related changed to a more documented brand 2 1/2 weeks ago but been using Tret+min 4months tho itching is never a positive sign for most things.

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, theres just no castor oil product in existance thats manufactured for oral use. No one has done it yet, for the simple fact its a laxative. Either way, even if it did exist, it doesnt matter. It would be the same thing because you need the ricinoleic acid in the oil.
Its totally fine to take castor oil orally, i just dont think its good to take it for a long time at doses as high as mine. But as i pointed out in a previous post, it dont care

There are actually castor oil pills, Now brand for one off the top of my head. It also has fennel in it, so it is obviously meant to be a laxative. But a single pill or two per day is not necessarily going to have this effect. I'm just not sure that oral in addition to topical is really necessary. Castor oil is not a cooking oil, hence 'not edible,' but argan and emu oil are edible. These two are extremely penetrative and do not clog pores. About an hour after applying to the skin they leave not a trace of oil. Therefore either or both of these work as a carrier for castor oil (which itself is generally used as a carrier oil). I'd recommend using castor this way simply because it doesn't absorb well and will increase the oiliness of the hair a bit, possibly making the scalp more visible. But people do grow hair with this stuff, or at least improve existing hair.

For a certain type of protocol centered around prostaglandins castor oil has a place. It's not going to be for every guy, just as minoxidil causes regrowth for some and does just north of jack sh*t for about half of its users. Some guys respond fantastically to PGE2 protocols, others seem to absolutely require to go after DHT directly as opposed to indirectly.

Last edited: