Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok good to know that with 0.5ml you have no sides.

0.5 ml x day
or 0.5ml twice a day?

0.5 ml means 3spray of the sprayer.
counting that 1ml is 7 spray.

for now i need to wait the spasms to go away. then maybe i will retry with lower dosage.
but im gonna definetly keep peppermint and maybe i will add also tea tree oil.

peppermint plus olive oil seems a good gombo to my scalp.
0.5 a day but I’m changing it to eod after I roll .5mm too

zampogna

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am in new zealand and i have 3 options for dermapen.
i have no idea which one to choose
which criteria are important to follow?
please help guys.

1.My M Ultima N2-C (47nzdollars)
2.Dr pen (49nzd)
3.Dr pen Ultima M7 (66 nzd)

please if you know which are the must have criterias that the dermapen should have .
let me know thanks

Xenophon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do 36-pin cartridges feel any different? I'm wondering why the A6 comes with 12-pin instead of 36-pin.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am in new zealand and i have 3 options for dermapen.
i have no idea which one to choose
which criteria are important to follow?
please help guys.

1.My M Ultima N2-C (47nzdollars)
2.Dr pen (49nzd)
3.Dr pen Ultima M7 (66 nzd)

please if you know which are the must have criterias that the dermapen should have .
let me know thanks

Make sure it doesn't have an external battery like the A6 or else it'll be stopped at customs

zampogna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure it doesn't have an external battery like the A6 or else it'll be stopped at customs

thanks for the info.
what do you guys think about this: DERMA STAMP PEN DR PEN

Twelve needle function:
- Automatic high speed roll(max speed 13000 turn per minute), producing Twelve delivery channels
- Various micro-needle mode to stimulate skin

do you think does the job?
12 needles max 13000 turns x min is ok?
thanks

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ever since I dropped Lipogaine a few months ago, I feel my hair has become slightly thinner, but damn if that sh*t didn't make my hair feel strong and thick, but it gave me insane brain fog. I realize that now that I've dropped it. Mostly because of the price really. I feel much better now. It probably secretely contains finasteride or some sh*t, hah.

f***, we really need a sideless maintenance treatment. We are still not sure if we can maintain by needling + min alone.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Ever since I dropped Lipogaine a few months ago, I feel my hair has become slightly thinner, but damn if that sh*t didn't make my hair feel strong and thick, but it gave me insane brain fog. I realize that now that I've dropped it. Mostly because of the price really. I feel much better now. It probably secretely contains finasteride or some sh*t, hah.

f***, we really need a sideless maintenance treatment. We are still not sure if we can maintain by needling + min alone.

Have you tried the Lipogaine for sensitive scalps? Maybe that's milder. Or maybe just use it once a day. I'm not doubting it gave you brain fog, but there's really not anything in it that should do such. Maybe you're just sensitive to minoxidil.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m not getting any improvement despite trying this for 6 months. however I feel it just takes me 2 min to thoroughly stab my crown using the Derminator on fast setting at 1.5 mm. do I need to drastically increase the time? I do 2 min on crown, 2 min on mid scalp and 2 min on front and temples.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not getting any improvement despite trying this for 6 months. however I feel it just takes me 2 min to thoroughly stab my crown using the Derminator on fast setting at 1.5 mm. do I need to drastically increase the time? I do 2 min on crown, 2 min on mid scalp and 2 min on front and temples.

Are you using in conjunction with minoxidil or alone?

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

On a bald unobstructed whole 200cm of scalp it takes around 17mins non stop to complete the follica protocal 0.8mm to 1mm of 1600 needle strikes per cm2 with a derminator 2 on fastest setting. it takes me 30 mins with obstructions like hair,sweat, pain etc.

A more educated man showed me this chart don't pluck hair . but its shows and made me understand why going too easy with needling does not get a response as too little does nothing .

nihms675406f1.jpg

Last edited:

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
On a bald unobstructed whole 200cm of scalp it takes around 17mins non stop to complete the follica protocal 0.8mm to 1mm of 1600 needle strikes per cm2 with a derminator 2 on fastest setting. it takes me 30 mins with obstructions like hair,sweat, pain etc.

A more educated man showed me this chart don't pluck hair . but its shows and made me understand why going too easy with needling does not get a response as too little does nothing .

View attachment 138159
17 min feels like a very long time. the Derminator setting on fast at 1.5mm for an area 10 x 10 cm is 90 seconds. I guess I should do this about 12 times to clock 18 min? to my mind repeatedly stabbing the same point feels unnecessary.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I actually did use the sensitive version (once a day together with liquid rogaine once too). I am only using rogaine now.

Yeah it must have been either the saw palmetto or the azaleic acid (both being dht blockers).

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, iam using oral minoxidil and am thinking of adding microneedling.

Do you know if oral minoxidil + needling combo is as effective as topical +needling?

Do you think it worths it to add dermarolling to my regimen?

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
17 min feels like a very long time. the Derminator setting on fast at 1.5mm for an area 10 x 10 cm is 90 seconds. I guess I should do this about 12 times to clock 18 min? to my mind repeatedly stabbing the same point feels unnecessary.
0.8mm and 1600 holes/strikes per cm is the target according to the experts who spent 15 years on this the follica thread has alot more detail on the front page

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...croneedling-protocol-patent-disclosed.126994/

but thing i found interesting is the guy who this thread is about used a drpen / generic pen on fastest setting , slowest i ever seen for cheap pens is 12000rpm and 18000rpm fastest the derminator runs at 1500 rpm .
in his how to video he needles for about 12 minutes with alot of hair slowing him pausing but still if his pen is doing 18000 to do what he was doing equivalent with a derminator and same amount of pauses and hair combing etc it would take 2 hours 40 mins.
he seems to be massively over doing it but im sure that means were were under doing it so im hoping thats why it didnt work for us derminator users.

Last edited:

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
0.8mm and 1600 holes/strikes per cm is the target according to the experts who spent 15 years on this the follica thread has alot more detail on the front page

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...croneedling-protocol-patent-disclosed.126994/

but thing i found interesting is the guy who this thread is about used a drpen / generic pen on fastest setting , slowest i ever seen for cheap pens is 12000rpm and 18000rpm fastest the derminator runs at 1500 rpm .
in his how to video he needles for about 12 minutes with alot of hair slowing him pausing but still if his pen is doing 18000 to do what he was doing equivalent with a derminator and same amount of pauses and hair combing etc it would take 2 hours 40 mins.
he seems to be massively over doing it but im sure that means were were under doing it so im hoping thats why it didnt work for us derminator users.
THe Derminator2 is the best dermapen out there, isn' it?

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
THe Derminator2 is the best dermapen out there, isn' it?
It has the best needle gauge 34 &1/2 for cramming 1600 needle holes into 1cm2 that i know of but has a slow hz of 25 its the only reasonably priced pen i trust is doing what it claims, think a7 is suppose to be good with 34guage and much better hz/rpm . Think the next step up is quite a price jump not researched $1000+ dollar pens much.