Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolling is the cure. It is preposterous that billionaires and movie stars go bald when hair restoration is within the financial reach of homies.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Dermarolling is the cure. It is preposterous that billionaires and movie stars go bald when hair restoration is within the financial reach of homies.
Hope so, I'm at it for 1 year, still no big improvement, only slight and subjective...

I'm not sure how daily rolling can be better, when you need to give body time to heal etc, and the first success study did it every 2 weeks,
so I'm still roughly following that routine.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope so, I'm at it for 1 year, still no big improvement, only slight and subjective...

I'm not sure how daily rolling can be better, when you need to give body time to heal etc, and the first success study did it every 2 weeks,
so I'm still roughly following that routine.
It worked for me only when I made it bleed with 2.5mm, once a week, but it did wonders from thst point

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to share a quick update. I’ve been on lactoferrin for quite some time now, every time I apply it my scalp feels a lot more relaxed and just feels good. I have also added Nizoral 1% twice a week and .25 dermaroller once a week. I’ve also added scalp massage for 10 minutes a day, 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes before bed. I’ve been on all these added protocols for about 3 weeks now and my scalp has never felt better. Could be coincidence but shedding has reduced dramatically and especially after massaging for 10 minutes a day my scalp feels relaxed all the time now. I did take progress pictures and will post in a few months.

I use my finger pads and this scalp massager as well. I think this scalp massager is better honestly.
https://www.amazon.com/Scalp-Massag...ocphy=1028137&hvtargid=pla-569793653480&psc=1

Donny29

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t call it preposterous. They already have money, fast cars and woman so they probably don’t give a f***.

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just did a 0.25mm mega session it was not painful compared to 0.5mm burning sensation felt like id achieved more with 0.5mm but then im not sure what quantum censoring is meant to feel like

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, i applied last year minoxidil for 4 months Daily plus i did a weekly microneedling with no results at all.

New Year, New luck and i am considering the following treatment:
- Daily in the evening dermarolling with 0.25 for absorption
- applying immedialtely afterwards minoxidil Mix consisting of minoxidil 5mg, finasteride 0.1 mg and tretinoin which is apparently for better absorption.

Now my big questions:
- is 0.25mm deep enough for absorption or do i need 0.5mm?
- where could i buy such an amazing minoxidil Mix consisting of minoxidil, topical finasteride and tretinoin?

Many thanks for your help and lots of New hair in 2020

Donny29

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is where I think microneedling gets confusing and has varied results, if I microneedle with .5 I can feel it more compared to rolling with 1.5. So I’ve added .5 back into my regime. There has been results with a person using .25. I believe that all is varied due to our makeup, I think it’s trial and error. When I touch my crown an and scalp it doesn’t even feel as if there’s 1.5mm of skin there, so if I were pressing in with a 1.5 it may not even penetrate, just push the skin to the skull and bottom out, hence why I feel with the .5 I actually penetrate. But because of hairs on our heads .5 makes it hard too penetrate. The results we seen with the guy on YouTube that used no minoxidil but only a .25 roller and natural products had little to no hair on his scalp hence the ease of penetration using a .25. If what he did wasn’t a scam then .25 would be enough, but also would that depend on everyone’s individual make up?

inmyhead

Reaction score
He literally couldn’t care less about the site... where can we move to?
He still makes some money from ads and selling stuff so I do not think that he doesn't care. Probably will notice when few of his payments will come lower than expected.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Three months, not sure if there's progress. I do feel my hair being thicker though.

Left Oct 2nd, Right Jan 5

photostudio_1578263826612.jpg