Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone who used minoxidil then add microneedling later noticed an increase of the side effects ?
I have some weird heart palpitations but its normal if u overdose and use minoxidil after rolling yes there is a 1% going systemic. But to be honest its not that significant to cause any kind of damage or side effects.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha, my favorite fina coper has joined the chat. We know you're a desperate idiot but I presume using google is still in reach of your limited cognitive capabilities right my balding transexual friend?
There are no such studies and u know it. U just draw conclusions from one random in vitro study. Not a single scientist in the whole world agrees with how u read studies and drawn conclusions from them. Honestly ur just a waste of life.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Month 10 crown update. Changed from roller to pen and definitely seeing better results

Attachments

• 20191214_080350.jpg
    20191214_080350.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 872
  • 20191214_080209.jpg
    20191214_080209.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 901

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha, my favorite fina coper has joined the chat. We know you're a desperate idiot but I presume using google is still in reach of your limited cognitive capabilities right my balding transexual friend?

Sure with oral usage that's true, but when it frequently comes into contact with the skin, it could haven an impact on the skin.

Dark circles under the eyes, aging skin,.. are possible side effects.
Why isnt pigeon banned yet. Literally all he does is fear monger and bully people who choose to use medications he’s against. Get a life man

orphanfunkhouser

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, let's ban someone because he doesn't agree fina is safe and minoxidil is possibly bad for collagen. Stop being a pathetic snow flake and learn to deal with other people's views.

And the truth is the truth even if you don't like it, my desperate, butthurt, balding, insecure friends.
Trust me its not about dealing with your views, its the fact that youre a consistent c*** in every single thread.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yawn... Pigeon hoping from thread to thread scaring and/or insulting people -- just another Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday for him (he literally does this everyday).

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil wasn’t perused as an anti fibrosing agent. It didn’t display significant collagen degradation in vivo. An agent that could prevent or severely diminish scaring would be bigger than HairLoss, but it didn’t fit the bill. Also if you followed the in vitro studies, the inhibiting effects reversed rapidly after discontinuation. Honestly I wish this myth with Go away.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil wasn’t perused as an anti fibrosing agent. It didn’t display significant collagen degradation in vivo. An agent that could prevent or severely diminish scaring would be bigger than HairLoss, but it didn’t fit the bill. Also if you followed the in vitro studies, the inhibiting effects reversed rapidly after discontinuation. Honestly I wish this myth with Go away.
There is no cure for idiocy. It won't go away for a long time.

benjt2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am copy-pasting my post from the Follica thread because it is relevant here as well.

Wound density for quorum sensing, as implied by the leaked Follica trial documents, would explain a lot of things. It would be a very elegant explanation for the success of @Somebody / Alex and of @chen . Why? Because they rolled mildly but daily. Even if they only had a needle density equivalent to that of a 9 or 10 needle cartridge of a typical electromechanical dermapen, they would still have a lot of simultaneously "active" wounds. Some wounds would be inflicted on day one, some others close by on day 2, even some more on day 3... thus, they subsequently increased the wound density in the areas they rolled. Depending on how quickly the tiny needle wounds closed, they would have a wound density increase of somewhere between factor 2 to 4.

Maybe very dense wounds bring skin back into a state where it thinks it needs to regenerate anew - and anew, depending on the area, will mean creation of new hair follicles.
This would be a parallel to BBQ guy, who - as we all know - had a case of complete skin regeneration which led to hair regrowth in the areas he burned.

Now some questions remain though:
  1. Density: Is there a possibility that wound density can be too high? (For many common needling devices, there are cartridges of around 35 needles or even of more than 40 needles).
  2. Depth: What is the right depth? We know from the PDFs of Follica's trial documents that Follica's first two trials were done successfully at 0.15 to 0.25 mm, which is much less than the Dhurat or Chinese study. Even though the depth was much lower there was still some neogenesis-like processes, though they did not complete and/or they were killed off again by the progression of Androgenetic Alopecia after 6 months. Now I'm wondering if there is harm in needling at greater depth than the Follica trials, given (a) for neogenesis, 0.25 mm seems to be sufficient but for destroying perifollicular fibrosis we would need to go to about 1.0 to 1.5 mm, and (b) that even at greater depths of up to 1.5 mm the upper/shallower layers of the skin would be wounded too, so I don't see why the neogenesis-inducing effects cannot be reached as well by needling deeper. And as I said we would have the added benefit of tackling perifollicular fibrosis as well.
  3. Frequency: As neogenesis-like processes were still measurable at 3 months after needling (though a little weakened already) but killed off after 6 months, I guess the optimum needling frequency would be shorter than once ever 3 months - perhaps once every 2.

Perhaps some of you might remember, I tried needling every two weeks at 1.75 mm (w/ daily usage of minoxidil) for almost 6 months without any improvement at all. However, all my cartridges were 10 needle cartridges. I just ordered some 36 needle cartridges and will start experimenting again - probably in January 2020. My experiment will be according to the following regimen, though of course I accept suggestions for improvement:
  • Frequency: once a month
  • Depth: 1.5 mm
  • Needle density: 36 needle head for TBPHP needling device
  • Topical: minoxidil 5% once daily
Any thoughts on wound density or on my new experiment regimen?