Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve actually just dropped using minoxidil foam due to the damn crazy itchy dandruff I get from it and bought the Zix sups and have started using the mix topically daily and on days Im microneedling (once a day), I have noticed a bit of a shed around 15-20 hairs a day when I shampoo but my crown gains seem intact still, could be an androgen shed but hopefully it will grow back and maintain and gain without minoxidil. If after some time I feel the shedding getting worse and the Zix not helping then I am going to make my own Finasteride topical with a mix of propylene glycol (50%) + Everclear pure grain alcohol (30%) + Distilled water (20%), from what Ive read this combination is good for finasteride dilution and absorption.

How long were you using minoxidil for?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the best solution for alopecia. Ive got very satisfactoryt results. However, i stopped using minoxidil and lost everything. Still searching substitute. Any suggestions? I tried redensyl+zink tonik so far.
When did you stop using minoxidil? I heard if you wait a bit, some of the hairs will come back

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve actually just dropped using minoxidil foam due to the damn crazy itchy dandruff I get from it and bought the Zix sups and have started using the mix topically daily and on days Im microneedling (once a day), I have noticed a bit of a shed around 15-20 hairs a day when I shampoo but my crown gains seem intact still, could be an androgen shed but hopefully it will grow back and maintain and gain without minoxidil. If after some time I feel the shedding getting worse and the Zix not helping then I am going to make my own Finasteride topical with a mix of propylene glycol (50%) + Everclear pure grain alcohol (30%) + Distilled water (20%), from what Ive read this combination is good for finasteride dilution and absorption.
If a minoxidil shed happens, you are going to see it after 2-3 months.
I personally dont believe using finasteride tablets as a topical works, but if you really want to penetrate the skin, you should use DMSO

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the best solution for alopecia. Ive got very satisfactoryt results. However, i stopped using minoxidil and lost everything. Still searching substitute. Any suggestions? I tried redensyl+zink tonik so far.
Neo hair lotion made in Thailand... do research on this and decide for yourself you have nothing to lose

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money, time and hair. So you do Indeed have few things to lose when you go full retard on snake oïl.

We re waiting for proof. Meanwhile your advices about this are worthless
I will put up a few more links tonight ,don't worry you will have pics I just thought the sooner one gets on this product the better instead of waiting 4. _ 5 months until final before and after pics

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will put up a few more links tonight ,don't worry you will have pics I just thought the sooner one gets on this product the better instead of waiting 4. _ 5 months until final before and after pics

Links to Thailands vids do not prove anything, and you can't even provide any basic informations about how it works.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Links to Thailands vids do not prove anything, and you can't even provide any basic informations about how it works.
Spray on scalp and massage in twice a day ...just trying to help fellow sufferers,why is there always someone being negative makes me think there on task with a common agenda

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long were you using minoxidil for?

Most recently, only about 5 months in conjunction with my microneedling....but I had used it in years past with very little results and was on and off ever so often over 15 years as I tried it with other routines without much success....until recent success due to microneedling, but I can’t stand the dandruff and itchy scalp even though I do use nizoral shampoo 2-3 days a week as well.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If a minoxidil shed happens, you are going to see it after 2-3 months.
I personally dont believe using finasteride tablets as a topical works, but if you really want to penetrate the skin, you should use DMSO

You’re possibly right, any minoxidil shed should coincide with a hair rest/growth cycle so the shed I’ve experienced could be an anti-androgenic effect from the Zix.

From some topical finasteride users I have seen online and on YouTube that have gotten some great early results (2-3 months of use) that they crush up a certain amount of the pills and combine it with their minoxidil liquid it seems to be doing fairly well. I am creating my own type minoxidil liquid soulution but with out the minoxidil drug and just the finasteride. I’ve read about using DMSO but will stick to the propylene glycol for now. Time and results will tell if it works and I will be documenting the progress with photos.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most recently, only about 5 months in conjunction with my microneedling....but I had used it in years past with very little results and was on and off ever so often over 15 years as I tried it with other routines without much success....until recent success due to microneedling, but I can’t stand the dandruff and itchy scalp even though I do use nizoral shampoo 2-3 days a week as well.
may i suggest you to use fenugreek before discontinuing minoxidil?its very calming for the itching skin. too bad you drop it if it works for you

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spray on scalp and massage in twice a day ...just trying to help fellow sufferers,why is there always someone being negative makes me think there on task with a common agenda

The question is stupid, and the answer is simple, and you seems to be both. There are a lot of scams, you experiment it yourself, that's why.

I didn't ask for dosage, i said you had no idea about the mecanisms that would bring coherence to the evidences you didn't bring. Damn saying it like that, it really looks like you have a long way to go before you convince people

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is stupid, and the answer is simple, and you seems to be both. There are a lot of scams, you experiment it yourself, that's why.

I didn't ask for dosage, i said you had no idea about the mecanisms that would bring coherence to the evidences you didn't bring. Damn saying it like that, it really looks like you have a long way to go before you convince people
Well I don't know I have a theory that the solution is anti fungal so it leaves the scalp in good condition for hair growth ,first month for me I had heavy scaling now my scalp is dandruff free

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re possibly right, any minoxidil shed should coincide with a hair rest/growth cycle so the shed I’ve experienced could be an anti-androgenic effect from the Zix.

From some topical finasteride users I have seen online and on YouTube that have gotten some great early results (2-3 months of use) that they crush up a certain amount of the pills and combine it with their minoxidil liquid it seems to be doing fairly well. I am creating my own type minoxidil liquid soulution but with out the minoxidil drug and just the finasteride. I’ve read about using DMSO but will stick to the propylene glycol for now. Time and results will tell if it works and I will be documenting the progress with photos.
I have tried using crushed up finasteride tablets but i never ever got close to dillute it in any vehicle. I even waited weeks and when i came back the, the bottle was still full of huge white "rocks" or residue in the solution. Im not saying topical finasteride doesnt work, i just cant see how its possible to make a crushed up finasteride tablet actually penetrate the skin.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don't know I have a theory that the solution is anti fungal so it leaves the scalp in good condition for hair growth ,first month for me I had heavy scaling now my scalp is dandruff free
You should catalogue your experience, with pictures. is there a separate thread for that product?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You don't know what's Inside this lotion. I can't find proper website explaining this so it really looks like scam

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a legitimate increase in regrowth since going every 2/3 days of dermarolling. A few hair regrowing are thick but most right now are small and thin right now. I do remember this one particular hair that actually looked the same as these new thin hairs just a couple of months ago so I think as they grow longer they will become cosmetically significant.

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This has been one big bust for me.

Started dermarolling in January, trying different needle lengths, intervals and whatnot, and my diffused hair has taken a hit.

I still have near full coverage, but since I've been dermarolling I've noticed a decrease in density behind the hairline aka the f*****g island. Sometimes even toppik fibers can't fully conceal my balding. I've gone from needing a dab of fibers from the small bottle to near enough getting through 20g of the sh*t every month. The worse thing is the constant fear of detection, I'm an expert in finding the darkest part of a room and not moving from there haha.

I added minoxidil on 1 October, but only 4 times a week but nothing to report except more thinning in the 6 weeks I've added it.

Also got woken up to heart palpitations the other night at 3am so that was good.

Honestly don't know where I go from here, a hair transplant would sort me out but find it quite invasive and as i've been tricking everyone into thinking I'm a fullhead for these past 8 years, can't really do that when I turn up with a buzzed head and scabs all over my diffused NW6 head.
It sucks that you haven't had benefits from needling. I have seen your pictures. Keep applying minoxidil, you will see results eventually. 6 aeeks is not enough time.

Regarding a transplant and people seeing you post transplant. Just tell them you have been under stress for the last few months and your hair has fallen as a consequence and that youre taking some oil/vitamin bullshit to help regrow it. You would be surprised at how clueless the general population is regarding male pattern baldness.