Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And mine please :)

Wounding hard once a week, wait with minoxidil for a day of half a day, still the most common approach?

Thanks in advance!
needle once every weekend going hard till you see blood with some betadine topical. wait about 2 days and start needling at about 0.5-1m(mild redness) for minoxidil absorption everyday untill the weekend. repeat

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes that's the only one I know too, but it's weird he still jumped to fina when he had success from needling alone...

Btw, I found one guy who said he regrew hair from massages alone a few days ago, check this out: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/man-from-reddit-regrew-hair-with-massages.125507/

But itt, I only saw 1 or 2 anecdotes from low post accounts with no pictures stating needling helped for maintenance. Never saw them again itt. What I saw more was people who tried needling only, like me and saw no results.

I wish I could say needling alone would give maintenance though.
On the now dead private forum SAGA, there were two or three men reporting significant regrowth from needling alone. One of them (@2young2retire) is still active here.

I have also seen results from rough massages or massage devices. Some links of interest:

https://hackstasis.com/threads/actual-regrowth-from-a-manual-technique.1133/

https://www.jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987717310411#!

Zix combined with rough needling is interesting, though, and I find it interesting that @Ezekiel2019 nearly swims in Zix, compared to Worm:

theotherusero said:
@Ezekiel2019 worm post on Zyx says to apply 1-2 mls twice a day. So that should amount more or less to 120 ml per month. Do you apply 120ml per week or is a refuse?
I apply 120ml per week

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started microneedling (dermapen) once per week(1.5mm) and i did that 3 sessions. My hair is as important as my life ,Can i regrowth back my temples!???
(Then i will share my results every month and i’m using minoxidil for 4years)
you dont have hairloss you delusional degenerate retard.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the now dead private forum SAGA, there were two or three men reporting significant regrowth from needling alone. One of them (@2young2retire) is still active here.

I have also seen results from rough massages or massage devices. Some links of interest:

https://hackstasis.com/threads/actual-regrowth-from-a-manual-technique.1133/

https://www.jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987717310411#!

Zix combined with rough needling is interesting, though, and I find it interesting that @Ezekiel2019 nearly swims in Zix, compared to Worm:

theotherusero said:
@Ezekiel2019 worm post on Zyx says to apply 1-2 mls twice a day. So that should amount more or less to 120 ml per month. Do you apply 120ml per week or is a refuse?

First link seems interesting. That roller looks f*****g brutal though.
Second link looks like an outright, paid scam.
Third link is interesting as well.

Its not the first time i hear about this though. And i do believe that scalp tension and calcification play a role in hairloss, i just dont know how big.
Theres a theory that DHT itself doesnt cause hairloss, but it does things to your scalp skin that in return cause hairloss. Meaning when you reduce DHT, you gain hair because of a healthier, more hair-friendly envinronment. Just a theory though.

If sebum production, calcification and scalp tension were the main culprit, then a low dose of accutane, Vitamin K2 mk7 and scalp massages should provide really good regrowth. Never heard of anyone growing hair from accutane or mk7 though

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im wondering if just oral minoxidil and needling might be effective, i'd reallly like to stop topical, it makes my hair look like sh*t when applied which depresses me, it's more money(that i don't have) every 6 months supply i buy i could save too. Currently i wet my hair, roll with a 2.5mm roller for a couple of minutes, apply foam then roll for about another minute. My hair looks awful afterwards. I only do it at night before bed but it still bothers me having to see a diffuse thinning mess staring back at me in the mirror.

Last edited:

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started microneedling (dermapen) once per week(1.5mm) and i did that 3 sessions. My hair is as important as my life ,Can i regrowth back my temples!???
(Then i will share my results every month and i’m using minoxidil for 4years)
You need to go to the psychologist

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @arromanus I tried your way but I'm so sore doing it every single day. It's my third day and I'm thinking of letting every other day instead because I usually heal very quickly even from 2.00 mm microneedling. Did you ever try this three times a week to see what the result were like?
Three times a week is good for maintenance, not regrowth

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
First link seems interesting. That roller looks f*****g brutal though.
Second link looks like an outright, paid scam.
Third link is interesting as well.

Its not the first time i hear about this though. And i do believe that scalp tension and calcification play a role in hairloss, i just dont know how big.
Theres a theory that DHT itself doesnt cause hairloss, but it does things to your scalp skin that in return cause hairloss. Meaning when you reduce DHT, you gain hair because of a healthier, more hair-friendly envinronment. Just a theory though.

If sebum production, calcification and scalp tension were the main culprit, then a low dose of accutane, Vitamin K2 mk7 and scalp massages should provide really good regrowth. Never heard of anyone growing hair from accutane or mk7 though
I ordered the Lyapko roller from eBay a good while ago. The needles are not sharp as on Dermaroller. The Lyapko roller is cheap and long-lasting, and there is no blood. It is a rough and great massage device. I tried it on my head a few days but quit because I found that it would be too much of a hassle for me to keep using it more or less daily in the long term. I found rough scalp massages with my fingers to be a hassle too.

These devices near the top look less intimidating:

Stop hair loss by scratching the head. Jack technique

http://translate.google.com/transla...s-chesaniem-golovy-metodika-ot-dzheka-page-26

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we know if dht causes a restriction in blood flow hence why we see results in some people? Or would dht still attack the hair follicles even if blood flow is good?

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that all the bros on this forum are conducting personal experiments and helping each other out is a good thing but it also depresses how pharma giants are not investing more in hair growth research. f*****g ridiculous that a bunch of nerds figured out through experimentation that daily rolling grows back hair.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that all the bros on this forum are conducting personal experiments and helping each other out is a good thing but it also depresses how pharma giants are not investing more in hair growth research. f*****g ridiculous that a bunch of nerds figured out through experimentation that daily rolling grows back hair.
so much this. I cant believe how the entire hairloss community is full of desperate people who have to stab themselves, bleed themselves, buy illegal shady substances and either swallow or put them on their scalps, when you have multi-billion companies like merck who could pump money into research and be done with it.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im wondering if just oral minoxidil and needling might be effective, i'd reallly like to stop topical, it makes my hair look like sh*t when applied which depresses me, it's more money(that i don't have) every 6 months supply i buy i could save too. Currently i wet my hair, roll with a 2.5mm roller for a couple of minutes, apply foam then roll for about another minute. My hair looks awful afterwards. I only do it at night before bed but it still bothers me having to see a diffuse thinning mess staring back at me in the mirror.
From what i have heard oral minoxidil is like the most insane hair growth method in the world. Its definetely much more potent than topical minxodil.

Problem is finding oral minoxidil.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what i have heard oral minoxidil is like the most insane hair growth method in the world. Its definetely much more potent than topical minxodil.

Problem is finding oral minoxidil.

Sorry, should have been more clear, i am already taking oral minoxidil, been taking it since last october. Just not sure if i can ditch the topical and just dermaroll and take 10mg oral minoxidil instead. I was on it for about 3 or 4 months before i added dermarolling and topical, maybe i should have waited longer to see the results from oral. Im alright with my hair just now when it's dry and combed carefully, could use a lot more density though.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you all think is the verdict for the best approach so far? Daily rolling with 0.5mm + min vs weekly or every 2-3 weeks with 1.5mm + min .

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you all think is the verdict for the best approach so far? Daily rolling with 0.5mm vs weekly or every 2-3 weeks with 1.5mm at least.

I think chen probably has some of the best results on this thread and he dermarolls with 1mm daily. I use a 2.5mm one daily, i don't go that hard with it though.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what do you all think is the verdict for the best approach so far? Daily rolling with 0.5mm + min vs weekly or every 2-3 weeks with 1.5mm + min .
Its literally impossible to say. Too many people do too many different things and everyone still gets results from every group.
We had people who:

-Raped their scalps once every few weeks
-Raped their scalps once a week
-Raped their scalps every single day
-b**ch rolled their scalps once a week
-b**ch rolled their scalps everyday
"raping" meaing going deep with a bleeding scalp, and "b**ch rolling" is just some redness
and theres atleast some people in each group who got results. Same goes with studies, all done very differently in aspect to needling.

I rape needled my scalp once a week and got results, but its too slow. Way too slow for me to consider my way of doing it, to be most effective. Thats just me though, it worked for other people. Its why im going to change up the needling protocol.

Also i found a barely talked-about theory about hairloss from a youtuber and i've been doing it for the past month, and ca. 2-3 weeks into it i noticed some of the most sudden hair growth i have ever seen in the past 10 months. Im going to watch my scalp for the next few weeks to really be sure its this new method.
I started doing it because my DUTA ran out and i ordered a new batch for like 200$. Customs kept it, so im kinde fucked in that regard. So i cant take that anymore and im basically left with needling alone. So i was looking for something else and stumbled upon this video:

This guy spends a sh*t ton of time researching hairloss prevention so i like to watch his videos. I jumped into this (10ml per day) without any expectations and holy sh*t suddenly saw my hairline visibly improving. I dont want to make any claims, thats why im going to keep watching my hairline and see if things get even better, to make sure its actually the castor oil.
I mean everyone knows about castor oil and how it increases PGE 2. Some scientists think that its how minoxidil grows hair. But ive never actually seen anyone who tried taking it orally.