Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know what hair shaft elongiation is? Is it thickening of the hair? Or just hair growing longer?
Currently reading a study that suggests that inflammation and/or PGE 2 cause more hair shaft elongiation than minoxidil and also causes more hair to stay in the anagen phase (not sure if thats good) than minoxidil.
It also caused as much hair profileration as minoxidil, basically meaning just more hair in total

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-43242-2

Last edited:

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus that is insane regrowth, sorry if you have been asked but are you using a pen or a roller? also what depth and foam or liquid minoxidil?

Cheers
Cheapest derma pen from aliexpress (17$) 1.3mm + cheapest Kirkland minoxidil from Ebay :) i cant afford Rogaine foam :(

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
great results I do not know if it's too early to ask but are you getting better results dermarolling every 3 days compared to everyday dermarolling?
I use dermapen only to increase minoxidil absorbtion, dont forget about Nizoral, its very important
ps sry for my eng :)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone using topical finasteride mixed with minoxidil?
Ive been using it 6or 6 months or so now. I started microneedling at the same time so... I don't hype my results. I would say that it has made a difference. I dump it on after needling every week or 2. 1.5 mm , derminator, then minoxidilmax 6% with finasteride right away, then every night before bed after washing.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I use dermapen only to increase minoxidil absorbtion, dont forget about Nizoral, its very important
ps sry for my eng :)

I assume you’re using Finasteride in addition to Minoxidil and the DermaPen?

I don’t see how these results are possible without an anti-androgen.

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
some awesome results on the last few pages, congrats guys.
I need to up my game, results are very slow when you're not using anything other than rolling.
off topic - where can one buy finasteride online (in EU), out of trusted source?
thanks guys

arromanus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was your regimen to achieve the result you got at 6.5 months? Also, which Nizoral shampoo are you using? The Nizoral AD shampoo over the counter has sodium laureth sulfate, which I was told was harmful to the scalp.
cheapest nizoral (ketoral) 3$ made in turkey :D keep it on my scalp 5-6min like minoxidil to wash all sebum and have perfect clean scalp