Very Impressive Dermarolling And Minxodil Results - From Tressless

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does using minoxidil immediately after microneedling cause to minoxidil side effects? Like increase blood pressure or pain in heart??

Using minoxidil right after microneedling will increase the likelihood of side effects of your body is sensitive to minoxidil, it’s recommended to wait 12-24 hours after microneedling to apply, I personally wait at least 1 -2 hours to apply minoxidil foam after my microneedling session.

wannahaveagoodtime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Needling for 6 months without minoxidil. Saw no regrowth. Can mostly say needling without minoxidil won't help in regrowth. Started using morr-f 5% since last week. I used it right after needling. Can't use it daily but will certainly use it on alternate days. Will share progress in case it happens

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not a numbing cream, it has a lot of good proprieties for stimulating collagen in the skin and some say that the cooper in it has some anti-dht proprieties also... Anyways from my own experience i really think it helped with the overall healthiness of the skin and it made my scalp feel a lot better especially after the dermarolling session...

Have a look here :

Trust me guy, Cooper peptides are total sh*t and useless for hair...
I tried if 3 years, along with minoxidil, needling and dutasterid..I won't help at all and it's expensive.
I spoke with other guys who tried it ( it exist since a lot of years..) : Same results : NO RESULTS.

I never saw a single person having results or help with cooper peptides. It's nearly a scam...

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
what's the reasoning behind the diclofenac? I thought it was common knowledge that anti-inflammatories negate any wounding regimen?

someone please enlighten me!

Really? Sure anti-inflammatory will only help? Enlighten me

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually quiet shocked how well my hairline has recovered

Attachments

• 20190908_191122.jpg
    20190908_191122.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 916
  • 20190908_191142.jpg
    20190908_191142.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 902

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Like I said before, you saved 10k on a hair transplant. Deadly results.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i added microneedling in my regime but i have a problem
i use minoxidil after 5 6 hours after using my dermapen
But i feel pressure in my chest first i thinked i insinuate
But everyday i feel pressure and heaviness in center of my chest and hotness(and for 6 7 month i use minoxidil a little more than it recomended)
What should i do?
I see new small hairs and i’m happy but i’m so worry what should i do is there anyone can help me!?????

tressful11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the natural thin texture of your normal hair works in your advantage because the newly growing hair is usually thin and small but in your case your natural hair is also thin so it really helps you overall. Great progress!

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone using a dermastamp instead of a roller? I tried one and it is so much easier. Yes, it takes longer, but it is not as painful for some reason, and it doesn't get tangled in the hair.

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just did my first derma stamp session Saturday with a 1.5 mm
I find that moving it up and down really fast
Like 5 stamps per second tricks me into perceiving less pain than doing it slowly
I also just ordered some numbing cream for next session